Author Topic: Interstate 18  (Read 2064 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Interstate 18
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:49:41 AM »

That's right, its time to open up your own roulette interstate highway!

Initial tests show this works smooth as silk.  This will pay 3 units on a win.

Keep spinning until you bank 3 units profit by winning twice in a row or lose twice in a row.

1) Raise each pile 1 unit -- if you win, the debt is clear and go back to 1 unit.
2) Raise each pile 2 units -- if you win, the debt is clear and go back to 1 unit.
3) Raise each pile 3 units -- if you win, go back to 1 unit and start again with one loss on the books.
4) Bet again.  If you win, lower each pile to 3 units (9 units bet) and bet again.  If you win the debt is clear and go back to 1 unit.  If you lose this second bet start step 4 over.
5) Haven't been here yet.

I will keep experimenting here but the profit just rolls in so smoothly.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:44:15 AM by Reyth »

spins

• Mature Member
Re: Interstate 18
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:01:30 AM »
ok were ready great introduction, hope its not all bells and whistles

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 06:39:13 AM »
Meh.  Just a different selection to work with.  Not sure if it will pan out but I made over 100 units really fast so I thought I would post it in case there is a variance advantage. : )
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:41:51 AM by Reyth »

YoLo

• New
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 12:52:59 PM »
hi reyth, i kept reading your post and i think you are very discipline and hard working, i also try this one but i modify a bit only using 2 ds. adding 1 chip when lose and lowering 2 units when you win. as long as i try it, this work really good, not in a long term but sometimes just a short runs you already gain quite many.

Harryj

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 03:32:08 PM »

That's right, its time to open up your own roulette interstate highway!

Initial tests show this works smooth as silk.  This will pay 3 units on a win.

Keep spinning until you bank 3 units profit by winning twice in a row or lose twice in a row.

1) Raise each pile 1 unit -- if you win, the debt is clear and go back to 1 unit.
2) Raise each pile 2 units -- if you win, the debt is clear and go back to 1 unit.
3) Raise each pile 3 units -- if you win, go back to 1 unit and start again with one loss on the books.
4) Bet again.  If you win, lower each pile to 3 units (9 units bet) and bet again.  If you win the debt is clear and go back to 1 unit.  If you lose this second bet start step 4 over.
5) Haven't been here yet.

I will keep experimenting here but the profit just rolls in so smoothly.

Hi Reyth,
                 You are popping them out so fast it is hard to keep up. Like the lady here who had twins. One with a minute to go in 2015, and the other with a minute gone in 2016. Now is one a year older than the other ? it's enough to make our 'messed up' Bureaucrats cry !

Back to your post. it doesn't make sense the way it is written. If we start with 1 chip each on 3 DS. By instruction [3] we have 4 chips on each, and a win leaves you 6 chips down.

Instruction [4] is bet again  ?  If you mean another 4 on each you break even with the double win.

Instruction 5 says "never got there", You will pal !  The first test I did. I ran into a 6 ,7, 9 and 12. Runs of 4 are quite common. The double win is good. with a bit of tweaking that could be made to work.

Harry

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 04:28:41 PM »
4 is my attempt to loop it to get the numbers to come back.  Ya don't raise again just bet a second time to make it break even and fight for two in a row.