BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: Tending The Flowers  (Read 4003 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Tending The Flowers
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:18:38 PM »

THAT'S RIGHT PUT ON YOUR MONEY GLOVES BECAUSE ITS TIME FOR GARDENING FOR DOLLARS!

If at any point you think to yourself, "this is too much work", just remember doubling your bank balance in less than an hour.

I don't yet vouch for the safety of this program, but my research has shown that each number selected comes in at profit or very near profit 99.95% of the time.

The minimum bankroll is 1500 units.

Here is the method:

1) Write the numbers 0 to 36 on a sheet of paper.
2) Spin the wheel 84 times, crossing off each number from the number list as you go.
3) You will be left with a list of 2 or more numbers.  Now spin until one of these numbers in this short list hits.

OR

1) Simply spin and enter the numbers that hit into the attached software.

The number that hits is your bet selection.  To generate the bet unit amount, divide your total bankroll by 489 and divide that total by 3.  If you plan to use more than 3 bets at once, then divide the total by the number of bets you plan to use (4-7).

Bet with the following progression until the number hits:

1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3, etc.

So if your bet unit amount is 10 then you would start off betting 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 and then 20,20 20, etc.

How does your garden grow?

As each number from your short list hits, add it to your bet and run the progression for it separately from your other bets.  If you use the software, it will automatically track all spun numbers and continuously recommend bet selections as they become available (hit "y" to accept a bet selection).  If you are using the manual method, your session ends once the short list is exhausted.  If you are using the software to track your bets, you can continue for as long as you wish and ending at any favorable point.

I recommend a minimum of 3 bets accrued at once.  I say this because my research has shown that the bets will only miss profit/nearest-profit 4 times in a row, 1 in 16M times.  I have seen the software recommend up to 7 bets at a time.

Here is the setup I use to track my bets:

You can get the freeware tally counter from the web, it is called:  My Tally Counter.

As your bank balance grows and new bets are suggested, increase your bet unit amount to match your available balance; i.e. just re-do the bet unit calculation every time a new bet is added.  Never bet less than the current bet selection amount.  Also, the table limits need to accomodate (bet unit amount*11)*3 (or the number of bets you wish to use).

I have a high level of confidence in this system because the risk is spread out to 3 or more individual bets.  If one of the stacks should fail, the other two rotating stacks will support it until it comes in.  I haven't checked this system as a whole by simulation yet but the underlying statistics are quite favorable and the risk-profit ratio is the highest that it can possibly be.

Why does money fruit appear?

The underlying theory is that deep sleepers are more likely to repeat once they appear.  The progression is optimized to generate the maximum profit possible.  Multiple bets are used to spread the risk, similar to a mutual fund.

Enjoy! : D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:27:51 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, BioBrick

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: Tending The Flowers
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 03:50:06 PM »

Well done, I see your methods becoming better and better!

Could you simulate the betting plan which I have posted on the topic: "American wheel layout" under the "ask anything without registering" section of the forum? Could you??

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 03:58:12 PM »
Thanks Blue!  Your compliment means alot to me!

Yes I can write it up and output 100 sessions for you.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 09:53:52 PM »
Software updated in the first post.  I see some people downloaded it and it was in a crappy but functional state.  It now functions alot smoother, go ahead and re-download both files.

Also as an update, I just experienced a failure of one of the stacks like it was nothing.  Recovery was smooth and easy.

However, I think its important to point out that this is quite a powerful method of earning large amounts of income quickly and therefore it is not necessary to chase losses.  We should run the progression on every bet selection and stop at the 5th bet of level 11.  At that point we can just abandon the number in favor of others.  It will automatically be re-recommended once it hits.

MAJOR UPDATE:  If you are at your "limit" of flowers that you are tending (for me its 3) and the comp makes a suggestion, make a note of it on the side.  When one of your numbers hits, these previously recommended numbers can be immediately rotated in for EXCELLENT advantage as they will be buffered which will increase the odds of their hitting!  On every spin just quickly glance down the list to see if the spun number is there and if it is just cross it off.  This will increase the quality of the played bet selections and increase the win rate even further.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 02:52:13 PM by Reyth »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 05:32:29 PM »
Ok finally got worn down when my selected 3 numbers failed to hit for a prolonged period.  What I did notice was that the other selected numbers that I wasn't playing DID hit several times throughout this period so I think the key is further diversifying the "portfolio" by playing all available bet selections.  This will be too hard to manage manually and so I will create code that will do it automatically.  Stay tuned. : )

UPDATE: Software attached.  Its not pretty or anything but it is at least functional.  I went with an average of 5 for the divisor.  When it asks for your balance, always give it your highest balance of the session, otherwise it won't work.  I am attaching it now because I need to go to sleep.

Ok not exactly overly impressed with the results here (the downside of the wheel behavior) but what I DO like is the mode of thinking, i.e. after at least X number of miss spins and an immediately subsequent hit, what are the percentage chances of getting an immediately subsequent hit within the next Y spins?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:15:51 PM by Reyth »

Jake007

• Mature Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 10:45:29 PM »
I did this on paper with a starting wallet of $1000 and after 84 spins I ended up with 3 numbers remaining... 17, 30 and 0.

I bet $10 on each ($30 total bets). I lost the first 4 spins (-$120) and hit #17 on the fifth spin. NOT BAD!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 11:51:55 PM »
Yes the upside here is AMAZING but there is a serious downside potential that I have not properly addressed.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 03:03:39 AM »
Yes the upside here is AMAZING but there is a serious downside potential that I have not properly addressed.

Money doesn't grow on trees.
How about creating a bank of profits instead a bank of debt??
Betting for wake up could be a late call...
Just some ideas.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 05:25:04 AM »
If your system relies on "just the right progression" to win then it's worthless.

rotaman

• New
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 09:16:08 AM »
I have to agree with Real on this, but more constructive advice would be to change the bet selection process.

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 11:30:09 AM »
Meh.  Real  has his own speculative theories which do not include optimization of systems.  He is free to have his own theories and even post about them though.  I just wish he wouldn't be so critical and try to be so authoritative with his theories, but to each his own. :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:27:22 PM by Reyth »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 10:09:01 PM »
Ok made a new software (attached) and modified the system (described below).

1) Observe and enter 84 spins into the softwares
2) Maintain bets on all highlighted numbers
3) Track any spin with a bet on the felt; i.e. spin counter +1
4) Use the loothog progression for 35:1 and the number of highlighted numbers; i.e. bet the amount called for by the spin counter for the selection
5) Reset the spin counter on every hit
6) Remove selections that are no longer highlighted and update the loothog progression calculator to the new number of bets

https://youtu.be/u1X1TyuHW6U

Ok, despite the improved statistics, the Snap Back numbers bet as a group are not enough to overcome negative variance.  Some sort of short-term system must be designed for this or it must be part of a larger bet selection method.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:24:56 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav

BioBrick

• Mature Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 02:15:10 PM »
Reyth, This is amaizing. Leads me thinking that we can predict the numbers and how will they act based on hits. And if it's so easy we can beat the RNG. So happy that I found this post.  :)

BioBrick

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 02:16:45 PM »
Reyth, How Can I find that Cones post?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »
Ya this system still has problems but the Cone post is here:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=1589.msg22476#msg22476

A possible solution here might be to combine numbers into group bets to lower expenses.  An example using the picture in the above post:

CL1
Quad 14-18
SU 24

The comp would then track separate progressions for each of these 3 bets.

A divisor system could be designed for the original method which might work, I dunno...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 04:57:56 PM by Reyth »