Author Topic: How can we detect the hottest 18 numbers?  (Read 1240 times)

Paul

• New
How can we detect the hottest 18 numbers?
« on: November 26, 2015, 07:51:59 PM »
Hi Forum,
How can we detect the hottest 18 numbers at roulette.
I am interested in hot numbers and am looking for a simply way that I can record the outcomes of spins and come up with the current and hottest 18 numbers.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Paul

Sainter

• New
Re: How can we detect the hottest 18 numbers?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 09:45:49 PM »
What do you mean by hot?

Why 18 numbers?  If you are looking to cover half the wheel then why not just go EC?

What you will find is that for example tracking the last 100 spins, is a handful of numbers will appear 3+ times, a handful will not appear at all and the majority will appear twice, how do you separate them out into the hottest 18?

To get a clearer list of 18 hot numbers you will need to track a large number of spins, but who wants to sit around tracking them.

If you explain your purpose of why you need the hottest 18 I might be able offer something else.

mathemagician

• New
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 05:22:51 PM »

My program Roulette Key Gold  counts how many times each number has hit and shows the statistics in its leftmost column. Right clicking on this column copies its contents to the clipboard from where it can be pasted into a spreadsheet for sorting.

The attached image shows the results after 84 spins at BetVoyager No Zero Roulette.

Number 2 has been hit 5 times, 9 six times, 17 5 times and so on

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 08:06:14 PM »
Kewl!