Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: can someone from the Uk please advise me how to discreetly share my method  (Read 8528 times)

tific

Hi
I have a winning strategy for rng roulette that I would like to reveal.But It can only be used in the UK.

Can someone please advise me of the best method of sharing it ?

I recognise many respected members from various message boards.But many are based in the USA

I will register & post my strategy & documentation to time served individuals if requested.Then you could distribute it amongst yourselves. But you must be based in the Uk to capitalise on it. 

Bayes aka Slacker would be a ideal candidate but he's an infrequent poster.

Apologies for the nature of the post if it appears to look suspect but I can't reveal too much without alerting the providers.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Certainly you can trust Kav.  He is very wise concerning these things and would certainly keep your trust.  Maybe once he sees the method, he might be able to start a thread that only UK users can see?

I would recommend you sign up for the forum so you can message him the details. : D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:38:51 PM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

I can not understand  why you cannot publish your idea on this forum.
E-mail your strategy to rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl and I publish your idea here on the forum.PLaying on internet may be a problem in the UK.

Mike

• Veteran Member
tific,

I live in the UK and have been posting on the forums for years. Your system can't work. PM me the details and I'll prove it to you.

PLaying on internet may be a problem in the UK.

dobblesteen,

Why?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Really?  All systems can't work?  That is quite naive and I have already proven why you cannot make a statement like this.

For now though I must go to sleep.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:01:03 AM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

Mike I wrote you before, there is a big difference between a strategy and a system. Systems cannot claim they are always winning. The results of a strategy depends on the knowledge, experience and the skill of the player.
Tific writes he has a succesful strategy. I am very curious to learn his strategy. After study his method and betting scheme, I can Judge his ideas.

All countries has their own gaming rules. In the Netherlands it is not permitted to play on internet. !n 2017 the rules will be changed.

december

• Veteran Member
All countries has their own gaming rules. In the Netherlands it is not permitted to play on internet. !n 2017 the rules will be changed.

Really!?
I didn't know that.

Where else is it forbidden?

scepticus

Hi
I have a winning strategy for rng roulette that I would like to reveal.But It can only be used in the UK.

Can someone please advise me of the best method of sharing it ?

I recognise many respected members from various message boards.But many are based in the USA

I will register & post my strategy & documentation to time served individuals if requested.Then you could distribute it amongst yourselves. But you must be based in the Uk to capitalise on it. 

Bayes aka Slacker would be a ideal candidate but he's an infrequent poster.

Apologies for the nature of the post if it appears to look suspect but I can't reveal too much without alerting the providers.

Strange post,tific.
" Only in the U.K. "suggests it can only be used in a Bookies' shop or some place like that .
As I live in the U.K. and have been married for 61 years I think I qualify as " time served " !

Mike

• Veteran Member
Really?  All systems can't work?  That is quite nieve and I have already proven why you cannot make a statement like this.

Reyth,

You haven't proven any such thing, and it's quite naive to think that some system CAN work, or that any such system is even possible.
Again, why do you guys think you know better than professional mathematicians and statisticians? Don't you think that's a little arrogant?

december

• Veteran Member
Strange post,tific.
" Only in the U.K. "suggests it can only be used in a Bookies' shop or some place like that .
As I live in the U.K. and have been married for 61 years I think I qualify as " time served " !

I am Sceptic(us), too!

december

• Veteran Member
Re: can someone from the Uk please advise me how to discreetly share my method
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 11:19:15 AM »
Will move in UK just to play this system and earn few Pounds!

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 04:47:44 PM »
This is one of the funnier threads.

I think the system scammers are getting a little duMBer and more abSuRd these dayzzzz.

And of course, no, the scammer couldn't possibly be a current member on this forum.  LOL!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:59:41 PM by Real »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 10:13:54 PM »
Really?  All systems can't work?  That is quite nieve and I have already proven why you cannot make a statement like this.

Reyth,

You haven't proven any such thing, and it's quite naive to think that some system CAN work, or that any such system is even possible.
Again, why do you guys think you know better than professional mathematicians and statisticians? Don't you think that's a little arrogant?

I don't dispute single spin theory.  I deal with facts from actual spins.  The facts are indisputable, they are objective, so no there is no arrogance possible.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 10:58:46 PM »
Ryeth,

You're naive.  Post your claims on any math or physics site and you'll read the same.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 04:03:22 AM by Real »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 01:00:30 AM »
Whats so difficult to understand about the odds of a sun-shiney day in the middle of winter is far less likely than in other times of the year?  But yet you insist there are no seasons and that the weather is random. 

Thats how absurd single spin theory as the "be-all-end-all" is.  I've proven that seasons exist and they can be used to affect the odds of a sun-shiney day appearing -- its simple consult a weather data chart!  I've made one and you guys just refuse to see the facts in front of your faces.

You can insist that weather is random throughout the year and is not affected by seasons or that the sky is purple even but we all know it isn't true.