Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: SCAM Warning: petespin68@gmail.com, his name is Daniel Skouletis  (Read 10331 times)

megabet

• New

I was SCAMMED today from petespin68gmailcom, his name is Daniel Skouletis from Greece, he stolen me 250 Euro, and after them, he don't send me nothing, never answered any phone calls again and not answered my e-mails. Be aware and don't trust him, he don't have nothing to sell, so he will scam you, like this happens today to me. Never trust this person!!!  Take care

Here what Pete/Daniel wrote me
well nino, u get the right desicion my friend , from when i recieve the funds in 24h u ll have the whole and complete system and i also send u a system for interblock auto roulettes that wins big aswell!    my id is  NAME- DANIEL SKOUTELIS,      ADRESS - GERAKARI 62,    CITY- RETHYMNON    REGION-CRETE  -GREECE  TELEPHONE - 0030 694 2871120     thats it! from western union will give a password you have to send it to me otherwise i cant recieve the money!  i guaranty that if u follow all the rules to the letter yes u will never lose , i give u my word on this!
best regards pete
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:37:34 PM by kav »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: SCAM Warning: petespin68@gmail.com, his name is Daniel Skouletis
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 09:36:32 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm really sorry to hear that. And you did well to inform the community.
If you have his details you may take some action against him for fraud.

May I ask some more details about how he contacted you or what he promised to you?

PS: Please do not emphasize the fact that he is from Greece. Most Greeks are nice people and scammers are everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:41:08 PM by kav »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 09:54:59 PM »
Dang, "guarantee", "never lose".  Ouch.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 03:39:08 AM »
please guys give it a try to in forum com to see what was going on next , dont conlude anythying i tell u just once the guy send me the money[half anyway!] at 8oclock in afternoon i  told him in the next 24 hours he ll receive what we agree , to my suprize after 1 hour posted at all forums!!!!! i wish u not to have such an experience none of u !!as  about my system yes never lose! i should claim normaly 20000e! , finally nino hes got no the pattience to wait abit !theright thing was to delete it, its fake , and not fair for me!!    only the ap systems i ve sent him cost over 1500e so tell me who s scam who? [joking!]

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 04:23:43 AM »
kav its not good to me to see ny name to insulted  that way, u have to do something, hopefully he open a thread only in   this forum !

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 04:44:52 AM »
kav its not good to me to see ny name to insulted  that way, u have to do something, hopefully he open a thread only in   this forum !

Pete
Did you take money from Megabet ?
Did you promise that the system  would not lose ?
Is your complaint that he should have waited for 24 hours before posting here  that you had not kept your  side of the bargain ?

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 04:47:09 AM »
reyth if if vi ll prove that the system  ive made  never lose what u ll have to say then? anyway it depends with everyone s IQ to accept or not to accept some things!

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 05:49:47 AM »
reyth if if vi ll prove that the system  ive made  never lose what u ll have to say then?

petespin,

If you're so confident that you have a long term winner why don't you give Reyth the details so that he can simulate it?

Then when (IF) it shows a profit you'll get a lot more sales. If it doesn't, it means you're either a scammer or were mistaken in believing that it was a winner.

If you don't like this suggestion, we have every reason to think you ARE a scammer.

p.s. If Reyth isn't interested, I'll do it. But it would save me some effort if you just accepted that you're mistaken if you think it works. And if you're a scammer, well I guess you know that already... ;-)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:10:04 AM by Mike »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 05:59:01 AM »

Pete
Did you take money from Megabet ?
Did you promise that the system  would not lose ?
Is your complaint that he should have waited for 24 hours before posting here  that you had not kept your  side of the bargain ?

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 12:03:57 PM »
please guys give it a try to in forum com to see what was going on next
I don't get what you mean by this.

We try to build trust in these forums. This is supposed to be a community. If you are making unsupported exorbitant claims and try to make money on peoples good faith, it is fair that people should know.

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 12:56:14 PM »

Megabet Welcome to Kav's forum.
 Sorry to read that you lost your Money.

Cheers

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2015, 01:07:19 PM »
i think thre are 2 posibilities here or my english are so bad or u dont understand a word , u continue to call me scammer ,but why dont u ask nino[megebet] to tell u what  i ve sent him EXCEPT  my system , the stuff i ve send him it costs over 2000e ok? if u re experienced in roulette , u will know mastersroulette system, all the parts! of lawerence scott,mega system, many smaller manuals , and roulette systems that i have in my collection , how can i be a scammer after all? probably i ve  scammed and i ve share for free! infos with some guys that never respond back again!! and in addition if u read my itroduction in other forum u ll find out that i offer unlimited service and if any new update appear i let em know[ my customers] isnt enough for u guys? just think u re more clear than iam ? i dont think so, of course my system need a bot or something tio work perfect but how can i do that with u that u get me wrong from the first time? what do u want to send u today s mail send me nino to convice u what i claim is right ? and u know something [to kav] i was expected personal attacks from the other forums where iam more active than here , and sadly this is happen here , saying that i never tell that i didnt make mistakes , but how u can judge someone without listen first? and u justice someone else from his first post? this is unbelieveable.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 01:08:55 PM »
who s lost his money?

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 01:12:01 PM »
i didnt even recieve 250e coz western union keep 40 for the transfer irecieve 210 and the whole amount is 500e !

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 01:17:40 PM »
thats my deal with every buyer to send me first the half and after play and win send the rest why dont u ask em?