Poll

Would you like Admin and Moderators to let you use just a little profanity in your posts, but never for insulting and belittling other members and always for protecting them and just like part of the roulette story you are telling or point you are trying

Yes, indeed. I am already using it on daily basis, but not to insult others.
1 (50%)
No, profanity is bad and I never use it and don't want it to be used here too.
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Posting Profanity And Forum Rules  (Read 1451 times)

GameNeverOver

• Mature Member
Posting Profanity And Forum Rules
« on: June 30, 2015, 11:20:41 PM »
You are overdoing the MODERATION on my posts bro.

The main reason I came here is because I've seen that posters were free to post whatever they like (any kind of insults or insulting excluded - of course and I support deleting such posts) but now I've seen that most if not all of my posts are rewritten and corrected by you and Kav and this is something that I strongly dislike and won't tolerate in future.

P.S. How to write f*** off to someone who is coming here and insulting all the MEMBERS from this respected forum: go have sexual intercourse with yourself? No bro, "Go f*** yourself!" will always be the real deal. So when I'm not insulting any member from this forum, why is this censorship? Are we somewhere in some department from "1984".. Miniluv..or Minitrue?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Posting Profanity And Forum Rules
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 12:58:14 AM »
Look I don't mind profanity laced posts but upholding a certain standard just makes sense so people don't feel like its a negative environment.

Its nothing personal directed towards you.  I personally don't care about profanity for the most part but its just an environmental standard to promote maximum user comfort.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 08:51:04 AM »
@Reyth,
Personally I prefer to read comments such as GNO's',rather than yours.
A cursing from time to time,when it's not bad intentioned,it's not as bad as using slung and uncommon words in a forum which the vast majority comes from countries wich are not native English speaking.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 12:47:37 PM »
Should profanity be allowed across the board?

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 01:01:44 PM »
Personally I don't think CASUAL profanity should be tolerated here. There is no need for it. Profanity should be reserved for occasions that really deserve it, such as:

• You have started a martingale on black after 10 reds in a row but red came up 20 times.
  • You have just shelled out $1000 for a roulette system only to find out it doesn't work.
  • The dealer has started calling NMB much earlier than normal.
  • Someone just beat you to the last parking space.
  • You have hit your thumb with a hammer, etc....

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »
Hi,

I admire and respect kind people. I would say that we can allow some "words" here and there, but let's agree now that we will do a true effort to avoid such words as much as possible.  Profanity can be "tolerated as mistake and exception", but not "allowed".

Thanks everyone for your kind and thoughtful participation.