Author Topic: The Kavoras Bet - TEST  (Read 2592 times)

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
The Kavoras Bet - TEST
« on: June 29, 2015, 09:14:15 AM »
 I have to say that the Kavoras Bet is very effective.
 Maybe i will play this with air ball machine with 1 Euro minimum.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 09:16:09 AM by Sputnik »

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Re: The Kavoras Bet - TEST
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »

Here is test two that was a bumpy ride.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 03:40:24 PM »
Sputnik your diagrams are worthless without a clear description. Did you test the KAV bet on an AR or a ER?

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 06:08:11 PM »

I dont have the strategy - i just play around with my own selection in the short term.

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:02:56 PM by Sputnik »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »
The Kav bet is not a strategy but a system with fixed rules. It is very easy to program that system. My results are different with yours. I asked you politely what you have tested.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 05:06:26 PM »
The Kav bet is not a strategy but a system with fixed rules. It is very easy to program that system. My results are different with yours. I asked you politely what you have tested.
I can assure you it is not easy to program at all because it takes a variety of parameters into consideration. The strategy adapts to the results. In a, say, 18 spin sequence there are millions of different result combinations.
Who said that a strategy should not have rules?

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 05:16:11 PM »
 OK i explain - i play every trail and against 6.07 SD ...

As you have 20 numbers against 16 number so should you get correction towards 20 numbers.
 They should chop and have more hits then the 16 numbers.

This means that you can get imbalance where 16 numbers hit more frequent - but sooner or later the 20 numbers will recoup.

I still working on different triggers - as i don't like playing each and every trail.

I don't know what kind of results you get as you don't mention it - but want explination from me.
 How come?

I find the Kavoras Bet being very flexibal and effective and i only get positive reusults playing it.

I can also get the Kavoras Bet coded - no matter how easy or complex rules i develop.
 I have my personal programmers that does that and they have no limits to what they can do.

But i don't order a code - even if i know that you don't get 6.07 SD in several millions of spins.
 Because random fluctation and varaince can still destroy a method that overcome the most extreme cenario - so when i find balance between what i Think is a good method - then i order my code.

Cheers

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:29:58 PM by Sputnik »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 03:33:57 PM »
A system has fied rules , that means an algorithem. A strategy has no fixed rules suchas you may bet and may use triggers.
If the million combinaties makes the Kav bet than there are also millios Kav bets.
IN my opinion there is one  Kav bet  namely 1 unit on 0/1/2/3,  8/11, 13/14,  15/18,  17/20, 17/30 and 2 units on 31/36.
In the thread "The Kavouras Bet"i have explained that the Kav bet can also played as a strategy with different betting methods.

If Sputnik publish his diagrams then I want to know which  strategy he has used

You cannot play the Kav bet on an AR.