Author Topic: 3 Carre/Quads  (Read 3389 times)

Janusz

• New
3 Carre/Quads
« on: June 28, 2015, 06:52:36 PM »
Another new invention I play with good success.

Some may know the 3 Quads by 3Q2A:
10 11 13 14
17 18 20 21
25 26 28 29

We just start betting these 3 quads with 1 unit each.
Every next spin we increase the bet by 1 unit.

The bets look like this:

and so on.

We try to reach a new high in the bankroll.
- but if we win in the first bets, we keep on raising the bets
- but if we reached a high betsize, we stop after one/next win and start with 1 unit each again. (whatever means "high" for your comfort)

here´s a picture of a typical game I played today:

Janusz

• New
Re: 3 Carre/Quads
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 06:54:52 PM »
This betroutine can also be adapted to the 2 Doublestreets 1-6 and 31-36.

br
Janusz

Janusz

• New
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 06:04:01 PM »
This is my second try to offer a new bet-version. Unluckily both didn´t get much interest.

So I´m leaving!

Bye and always Good Luck

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:17:37 PM »
Gosh Janusz, I hope you don't go.

Often times I don't get responses to my posts either but I use them as a weblog to chart my progress and thoughts.  Eventually someone comes around and asks a question or insults me either way right? X D

I mean its great that you have a system that is working for you.  You should stick around and post more about it so we can learn from your investigations.

Gosh, I hope you stay.

GameNeverOver

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 06:49:25 PM »
This is my second try to offer a new bet-version. Unluckily both didn´t get much interest.

So I´m leaving!

Bye and always Good Luck

Hello Janusz.

First of all: welcome to this forum.
Second: I like your idea. 3 quads = 12 numbers and everything that covers less then 18 number can be somehow twisted and used to make profits (on French wheel - currently I'm looking for ways how to make money from American Wheel too).

Now lets get to your "good bye" part.

You can't just write something on a forum and expect to get response in the very second.
Like the name says: This! Is! FORUM! (not Sparta, luckily) :) and when you, me or someone else write something, it takes some time (sometimes it takes months, sometimes even years) for that thing (idea/s) to start creating a form in the reader's head. I will have to admit to you that most of the times when you write something on a forum, you won't get responses but this is not a proof that there is something wrong with you.

There are few reasons why this is happening:
1) jealousy - yes, there are lots of members or visitor which envy your ability to THINK, which these days is quite a rarity - so they choose to not respond/write back and just ignore what you've written. Some will even get a step further and will steal your mind work, without giving you any credit. This should not be NEVER EVER a reason for you to stop creating (no matter we are talking about roulette systems or any other form of mind work here) and become just another "brick in the wall", just another brainless zombie, just another mindless creature walking around and shouting that it is a HUMAN, but in reality it is just dumb animal.
2) unsufficient intelligence - Trust me on this one: if you continue developing your thinking apparatus (mind), a day will come when you'll start understanding things that rarely someone around you understand. These things will be sooo easy for you to comprehend, but when you'll try to show these same things to someone else, he'll be like "What D freaking heck you just said man?! You've lost your freaking mind!" :) After few encounters like this one, you'll realize that its not worth the time to try to show them when their minds are not working as fast as they need to work to process the data which you are presenting them. Thats why you shouldn't care too much if someone write you back or not: just write your idea and then don't spend days and nights here on the forum, but read, test and THINK DEEP (this is essential).
3) money makes the world goes round - NEVER FORGET THIS ADVICE: sometimes, when you'll be presenting your method/approach/strategy on a forum, maybe some of the forum members is using that same approach (but a twisted version of it) to generate constant winnings from the roulette wheel. You, publicly writting about this approach and revealing that you are closer to discovering the same thing that he is using, will activate the red light in his head and he will start trying convince you that you are wasting your time, that he tried that and that is not working. The main reason why he is doing this is because he is trying to protect his golden mine (if you discover it, there is a risk that you will share it with everyone on the internet and after this, you know what happens :) ).
4) the method is def not working - most of the times why noone responds is because the approach really sucks. I mean, its a method tried and tested from 1000's of guys and every single time, it sucked. Ex. Martingale. If you write about HG with doubling on the ECes there are big chances that:
a) noone gonna respond
b) you'll get lots of "You're an idiot" responces.

Keep learning,
=GNO=

[Mod edited for profanity]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:59:31 PM by Reyth »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 06:54:04 PM »
Janusz,

I appreciate very much your ideas.
As a roulette player, I'm sure you know very well, that you have to have patience and determination.
Please stay and keep sharing.

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 07:10:56 PM »
Most of us are short with time.
I read forum posts and every now and then comeback to author and check for new posts.
Still have no time to test, and without test what can one tell.
But you can be sure that I appreciate yours effort and helpful spirit and someday I plan to post my own experience when it happen.
This is not forum with 1000 users, but it is progressing...

GameNeverOver

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 07:16:34 PM »
I read forum posts and every now and then comeback to author and check for new posts.
But you can be sure that I appreciate yours effort and helpful spirit and someday I plan to post my own experience when it happen.

In one and a half year from now (end of 2016) this forum will be the biggest and most active from all.
Trust me on this one.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 07:30:09 PM »
One thing about Kav that I have noticed.  He is very web savvy.  He like OWNS Google.

The people seeking to profit from roulette wordwide are legion!

Janusz

• New
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 08:06:25 PM »

In one and a half year from now (end of 2016) this forum will be the biggest and most active from all.
Trust me on this one.

What happened to your predictions?

weird

• New
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 03:14:49 PM »
Hi Janusz,
[Mr Winkel],
With respect.

I see that betting 12numbers,
the odd, same as,
 betting the DOZEN.=33.33%,minus edge.

But the progression, is very interesting,
that we bet 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...till win.

My question, is,
what the long term test reveal?

How many win/lose ratio, for session bet test?

The cutloss limit,

and how many sessions winning, to recoup a losing session loss?

[this progression, also known as the monte carlo progression?]

I think,if the hitrate, more than 29%.
Then the profit will be guaranteed.

the only problem, will be the table limit, and lack of bankroll...

Thanks.