Author Topic: How come some win large!  (Read 1887 times)

Jesper

How come some win large!
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:23:07 AM »
Play high and risk a lot, a short session can make a large win. It can lose large as well.

Let us do some math.  If and when I claim I won 100000 Euro, over time, very few even believe it.
The same person can claim it is easy to make 100 Euro a day, and some even an hour
The first should make 100000 Euro in Three years, the second in 1000 hours, which is a few month, if it is played full time, and it would be so, with such a results.
Most (large) Winners have a lucky streak, and are not scary, use the bank with care.
If we dare for example to parlay a bet on a single, we lose most of the time, and have a chance
to recover a small loss using other strategies, 
I did dare to parlay a single with 5 Euro bet. I did it from time to time using small winning, and
after some time it hit. Large wins is something which happens if we dare.
The way is to hit with a positive progression, if we dare to stretch it, on a positive progression we lose most of the time. With negative we win most of the time, but never much, and a loss is large when it comes, large as the win using positive progressions.
We can win large betting large, but few can risk large Money, and stand a loss. If it is Money
just won, it is different.
If we play to "stay in game" or break even, we may win, but not to change the Life at all, rather
wobble around the Money we can lose, or in worse case losing more than we can stand.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: How come some win large!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 08:08:35 AM »
I'm very skeptical about people win-money claims.
Especially claims about profit per hour are laughable to me.
Variance and fluctuation are too great to make such claims.
Really pro gamblers, usually count their profit per month and year. That's how they do their accounting.
And even the most successful pro gamblers, who have made millions overall, can have consecutive losing months.

We plan a great series of articles about pro gamblers life problems very soon.
This will also explain why, even when one has a very good system, one may not be able or willing to follow a pro roulette player's life.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »
Wow!  That should be one awesome article!

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 02:12:09 PM »
I don't bet to change my lifestyle . Betting IS part of my lifestyle .My interest is to be able " beat the odds "not so much to win money. My emphasis there is not to lose money rather than win money  but it is pleasing when I do both . But on a regular basis ? No Way Jose. Like kav , am sceptical of claims of  regular wins . If you have read about Blackjack winners, Financial markets winners , no one claims that they win all the time . 

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 09:17:13 AM »
I'm very skeptical about people win-money claims.
Especially claims about profit per hour are laughable to me.
Variance and fluctuation are too great to make such claims.Really pro gamblers, usually count their profit per month and year. That's how they do their accounting.   

That's true.

We plan a great series of articles about pro gamblers life problems very soon. 

I'm looking forward.

Wow!  That should be one awesome article! 

I agree.

But on a regular basis ? No Way Jose. Like kav , am sceptical of claims of  regular wins .
If you have read about Blackjack winners,Financial markets winners,no one claims that they win all the time.

1) Winning regularly doesn't mean always.

2) The claims don't determine the reality because anyone could claim anything,literally.
If I was telling you that I'm Batman,would that statement make me Batman? Of course not!
Someone who has achieved great success,I believe he/she has more reasons to maintain a low profile rather than not.
So like Kav said,more or less,outrageous claims are laughable,or excessive at least.

3) What is YOUR reality doesn't mean that is exactly the same for EVERYONE.