Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: Secret Snapshot System  (Read 2839 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Secret Snapshot System
« on: June 19, 2015, 03:32:09 PM »

Well, I decided I would write a program that would simply look at the last 37 spins and report all numbers that have not shown up IF there are more than twelve of them.

Lo and behold!  What do I find?  Its actually kinda rare for this to happen!  This means most of the time the missing numbers total 12 and under.

This would indicate that during certain rare periods it makes sense to bet cold numbers but most of the time not.

Method

1) Run software & collect 37 spins
2) Keep spinning until you get a number report (I play Dobble's 10-back B/R)
3) Bet the numbers that are reported or repeat #2
  3a) New numbers are reported in cyan
  3b) On successive hits, remove the hit number and replace with cyan number(s)
  3c) On successive misses use the following progression generator, choosing number of elements reported for 35-1 http://www.loothog.com/Systems/prog.html
     1) If selections are changed during progression, update the progression tool with the number of elements and continue the equivalent progression step

Just finished alpha on the software so I think its bug free.  Will be continuing to test it.

Also alpha testing the reporting parameters; i.e. maybe 13 is too small and 14 would work better etc.

It seems to kick in, sometimes providing several successive betting opportunities and then just shut down.  Its pretty kewl to get 80 units in 4 spins!

Just blasted through inside bet table limits with 9th progression step for 191 units with 17 stations and a bankroll of 6851 units required .  Obviously 17 sleepers in the last 37 spins is a pretty rare event but still, the reporting parameters need to be set for 14 to avoid hitting table limits.

Apart from the snag reported above, I'm up 1203 units in 221 spins.  Now I am going to set it for 14 on the reporting and see what happens.

No problems so far at the 14 parameter and up 2006 units after 373 spins.

Logging 2489 units profit after 415 spins (have to reboot comp).

Just blasted through table limits again with the 7th progression step for 20(!) stations, 158 units & 5660 bankroll required.  Will up the reporting limit to 15 to accomodate this.  Logging 4074 units profit after 532 spins.

Wow, just blasted through table limits with 8th progression step for 18 stations, 128 units & 4590 bankroll required.  Upping the reporting to 16.  Logging 4555 units profit in 587 spins.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:55:18 PM by Reyth »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Secret Snapshot System
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 10:41:42 PM »
Hi Reth,

So, this is what you are focusing on right now?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 10:58:52 PM »
Meh.  I am focusing on roulette.  Sometimes I just need a break from one thing and this is the "other thing" that came to mind.  In creative learning and the subconscious mind, "taking a break" is often a key to success.

One thing I am learning through this project is how there is always an underlying picture of the Law of the Third that constantly influences wheel results.

I mean how often do we actually track this in our play?  Like never?

I mean like if BJ players count cards, we need to be counting the 37 spin distribution, jmho.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 11:13:59 PM by Reyth »

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 03:45:37 AM »
Reyth, what is the program you use on this capture?
It looks simple to use.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 07:35:02 AM »
Its called QB64.  It is the native Windows Quick Basic that has been totally revamped for 64 bit Windows because the original QB was only 32 bit.  It is freeware.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 12:17:06 PM »
Reyth the 1/3 rule system has a very dangerous feature. In the 12 remaining numbers thereNegative progression on cold numbers is are at least 4 or more cold numbers. This knowledge makes it nassessery to develop a very carefull betting program.
A negative progression on cold numbers is deadly.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 12:21:01 PM »
A negative progression on cold numbers is deadly.
A negative progression is a perfect fit for cold numbers.
Generally speaking, neg progression are good for cold numbers and positive progression are more fit for hot numbers.
If you don't like neg progressions or cold numbers in general, that's another story, but they fit each other.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 12:28:50 PM »
I just put the Snapshot into a simulator and there is no actual benefit derived from using a 37 spin window & minimum number of sleepers.  I will be discontinuing tests here.

Max losses came out at 19 and I can get 10 just by sheer force buffering 24 stations.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 09:47:41 AM »
Kav can you explain why negative progression is fit for cold numbers.
First what is a definition of a cold number.
In my opinion is cold when a event has not comeout over more than 3 times the expexted one.
With this definition a number is cold after 111 spins
A dozen is cold after 9 spins.
A DS is cold after 18 spins.
Etc.

In the case of the DS I use the next betting scheme 1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-3-3

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 07:30:44 PM »
Kav can you explain why negative progression is fit for cold numbers.First what is a definition of a cold number.In my opinion is cold when a event has not comeout over more than 3 times the expexted one.With this definition a number is cold after 111 spinsA dozen is cold after 9 spins.A DS is cold after 18 spins.Etc.In the case of the DS I use the next betting scheme 1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-3-3

I will try to explain why.I don't have the time to get into more detail, but here is a rough, generic summary.

Why is someone betting on cold numbers? 
Because he believes that given enough time, equilibrium will start to form, therefore the cold numbers will appear.

Why is someone betting on hot numbers? 
Because he believes that in the short run trends prevail and he tries to catch the trend

Why is someone using a negative progression? 
Because he believes that his consecutive misses will turn into a hit that will recoup (part of) his losses.

Why is someone using a positive progression?
Because he believes that a hit can be the start of a trend.

Generally speaking, positive progressions and hot numbers are concepts that appeal to the "trend catchers". These are the "go with the flow, trend is your friend" guys.
Negative progressions and cold numbers appeal to the "equilibrium seekers". These are the "wait, be persistent and you will be rewarded" guys.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:56:56 PM by kav »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 07:49:48 PM »
Negative progressions and cold numbers appeal to the "equilibrium seekers". These are the "wait, be persistent and you will be rewarded" guys.

Ya sometimes that reward ain't what we're looking for either...