Deposit Bonus 200% up to $1000

Author Topic: The Similar Method  (Read 3788 times)

mr j

• Mature Member
The Similar Method
« on: July 13, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do I call it that? I have no idea. There are MANY versions of 'this' out there...mine, I like. You will NOT be betting on every spin. Oh, oh....I just lost 64% of the readers. I will be betting ONE number using a progression. My progression is 1-96, $3,065 on a loss. $10 is the opening bet..........Alright, I wait for 2 hits of the SAME number in nine spins. It happens more than you think but YES, you will have some down time.

I track all numbers but only need the last nine. When the next number hits, I cross off the furthest hit number. ONLY keep track of nine. I bet on the number with TWO hits within the nine. As soon as it drops from my nine recorded numbers, no more betting on it. I wait until there are two again. That can be immediately or it might be a 15 spin wait. You might only bet on a number for one spin.

I will give examples because you MUST have rules for all the 'what if' situations of ANY method. What if there are two sets of two different numbers hit? I bet on the number that will be dropped the fastest. There is an exception to that rule. If a number has THREE hits on it within the nine, stay on that number. SIDENOTE: We are only betting one number so it CAN HAPPEN that we lose out on a win. If that does happen, we would then switch our bet to that number. Why? It would have THREE hits on it. EXAMPLES >> (The top number will be the number just hit)

6   What number would we be betting? The 28 cause it is the closest to being dropped. With exceptions of course. Lets say the next spin is a 28...its a WIN and we then stick to the 28. OR...the 6 and 28 get dropped, a 13 and 35 just hit. You might think to bet the 7. No, the 13 is the CLOSEST (to the bottom) to being dropped. After that, we can switch our bet to the 7.

3.......What is our bet? Not the 3. Yes, it is closest to being dropped but we have three hits of the 27, so 27 is our bet (for now), its quite easy. I have played this live, B&M and Dublin and have damn good results so far.

22..........What is our bet? The 22 but for only one spin (unless it gets hit next). Questions?  Ken

The following users thanked this post: kav, BlueAngel

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: The Similar Method
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 08:51:22 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do I call it that? I have no idea. There are MANY versions of 'this' out there...mine, I like. You will NOT be betting on every spin. Oh, oh....I just lost 64% of the readers. I will be betting ONE number using a progression. My progression is 1-96, $3,065 on a loss. $10 is the opening bet

Does anyone know what the red bolded means?  Is this a progression 1-2-3...96 (it isn't because the total there is $4656) and if so how does that make sense in light of $3065 on a loss??

Dang and will this famous guy ever come back?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 08:23:54 AM »
The problem is, that the latest eight numbers content also 4 very cold numbers.

The stats of my Multi Roulette terminal show that on 50 spins 7- 12 numbers have not occured.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 08:42:57 AM »
I played around with Mr. J's (Ken's) method. It appears to have merit. 

Insofar as performance, it's a work in progress. Will see after several test sessions.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:42:01 PM by Sheridan44 »

Trilobite

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:44 AM »
My advise is not to waste too much time & effort on mr j's methods.

Historically he has jumped around like a cat on a hot tin roof, trying this, trying that, kicking this, and kicking that, and so on.

He used to call himself the "progressions junky", hence the 1-96. Now he swears by flat betting, and goes on to belittle anyone who tries to create a progression based system, disrespectfully calling them rookies!

In his defence he does seem to have a fertile mind for creative roulette method ideas.

It's just that none of them really work any better than scores of other peoples ideas, really.

The following users thanked this post: Jesper, Sheridan44

mr j

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 11:43:48 PM »
@Trilobite >> You didn't mention the date on this is July/2010, thats kind of odd. (rofl)

I have a challenge because some people have so much free time on their hands.....look through my 37,068 posts and find the MOST recent date with me using a progression and then post the link please. I will be WAITING.....

Thanks and have a great day.

Ken
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:12:09 AM by mr j »

mr j

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 12:37:18 PM »
@Trilobite >> You didn't mention the date on this is July/2010, thats kind of odd. (rofl)

I have a challenge because some people have so much free time on their hands.....look through my 37,068 posts and find the MOST recent date with me using a progression and then post the link please. I will be WAITING.....

Ken

So Trilobite, its been since June 14th. How is your search coming along?

Ken

mr j

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 04:17:50 AM »

Ken

So Trilobite, its been since June 14th. How is your search coming along?

Ken

Hello Trilobite....how is that search coming along? Still waiting.

Ken