Author Topic: Magic Square  (Read 8834 times)

dobbelsteen

Magic Square
« on: April 19, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »
I have gathered the features of the magic square in a picture.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: Magic Square
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 10:39:44 PM »
I really appreciate your analysis of the "magic square",I've never thought it this way.
Perhaps we could "squeeze" something out of it if we gather more clues and put them all together.
My point of view about this square is that number 6 is key!
Let me explain,6 is the SQUARE ROOT of 36,which happens to be the total numbers of roulette excluding the zero.
We could make several sub-divisions of the 36 numbers like three dozens or two 18's or four 9's or nine 4's or twelve 3's or eighteen 2's but only six 6's divides perfectly the total of 36.
Also 6 in to square is 36,the position of the numbers in the square has NOT been randomly chosen...
Look at the numbers as 18 pairs,see if you can find the position of each pair which always sums up to 37.
Thirtyseven is the total of the roulette numbers including zero.
37 to 111 is what 2 is to 6,this appears to be a proportion,an analogical measure.
So far,maybe,it doesn't make sense,but if you continue it will...
There are many underlying clues,waiting to be discovered.
I believe the key is to replace the numbers inside the square on their respective positions...
Let's say I'm sitting down at a roulette table and I see on the board 10 and 29 as the last 2 results.
I'm placing number 10 in the place of 1,in the right top corner of the square,then across the square,on its diagonal opposite end I'm placing 27 because 27 is the other half of 10 in order to become 37 (completed)
I'm placing 29 where 31 is inside the square,on the bottom right corner.
On its diagonal opposite end (where 6 is) I'm placing the 8 because 29+8=37.
So now we have 4 numbers at the 4 corners of the square,the next step is to find what connects them,or in other words what's the remaining 4 numbers for each diagonal group of six.
As you may have noticed,111 is the total sum of every line,so in the case of the diagonal 10/27,I must place 4 numbers which in combination with 10 and 27 sum up to 111,but also those 4 numbers are 2 pairs of 37.
These 4 numbers are: 15/22 and 16/21
Now the same for the second diagonal: 1/36 and 11/26
So now the square looks like this: see attachment #1

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 10:44:00 PM »
Don't rush to make premature judgments before you see the whole picture unveiling before your eyes...!
To be continued

dobbelsteen

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:15:16 AM »
For many roulette players the number six is the devil of the roulette.
The magic sqare can be used for many beautiful ideas.
In a next reply I will explain the connection between the square and the table layout of the FR.
The MS can give much more pleasent to the game.
Do not think it is the hidden way to the HG

dobbelsteen

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 09:32:11 PM »
The magic square contents 2^6=64 random sequences. From these 64 sequences there are 38 particular sequences with the sum of the numbers 111. If you believe in the magic of the square, you can use these for systems or a strategy.
First you must convert the number square into the squares of the FR for example the ECs.
After then you can develop your ideas.

BlueAngel

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 09:53:32 PM »
The first thing I notice regarding Dobbelsten aproach is balance,with only minor exceptions (Red/Black)
Numerology doesn't know or cares about the color of a number,but it matters if a number is Even or Odd.
As you see,Even numbers considered as "female" numbers,while Odd numbers as "male"!

Just a small parenthesis,the "Sun Numbers" (magic square) is not being related with Astrology,but Numerology.
Perhaps today is not being considered as science but remains the oldest of all sciences.
Mathematics evaluates numbers only as quantities,Numerology on the other hand,considers numbers as properties.
Just think about this,do you know where all numbers came from??
Letters are a human's creation,numbers are NOT,letters are changing from one language to the other,numbers are NOT!
Think outside the box!

scepticus

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 02:38:21 AM »
So far as I am aware numbers WERE created by humans. In maths the zero was not always present but was added to help solve otherwise intractable problems. I remain convinced that Probability Theory is the best method we have to try and solve problems of uncertainty .Not a perfect method , perhaps , but the best we have. We use it , sometimes unconsciously. in our daily lives .It serves me well when betting roulette so I don't see me changing to any other method  unless it can be shown to be better than Probability Theory.All credit for "thinking outside the box " but unless you can demonstrate it's actual usefulness in playing roulette I am not impressed. Sorry if you feel I am a killjoy !

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 10:19:02 AM »
I remain convinced that Probability Theory is the best method we have to try and solve problems of uncertainty .Not a perfect method , perhaps , but the best we have.

I agree. Numerology is nothing more than voodoo IMO. There is no evidence that systems based on numerology do any better than chance. Probability theory is the only rational way to investigate uncertainty.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 11:10:40 AM »
I do believe in the power of numbers. There is so much more into this world than rational thinking can gasp...

BlueAngel

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 05:40:48 PM »
So far as I am aware numbers WERE created by humans. In maths the zero was not always present but was added to help solve otherwise intractable problems. I remain convinced that Probability Theory is the best method we have to try and solve problems of uncertainty .Not a perfect method , perhaps , but the best we have. We use it , sometimes unconsciously. in our daily lives .It serves me well when betting roulette so I don't see me changing to any other method  unless it can be shown to be better than Probability Theory.All credit for "thinking outside the box " but unless you can demonstrate it's actual usefulness in playing roulette I am not impressed. Sorry if you feel I am a killjoy !

I agree. Numerology is nothing more than voodoo IMO. There is no evidence that systems based on numerology do any better than chance. Probability theory is the only rational way to investigate uncertainty.[/size]

My thinking is this: if there was a way to win consistently with any of the conventional/ordinary methods you would have already found it because a lot of people have spend a lot of time to define a sure win method.

So my suggestion is that maybe you  have to start looking elsewhere,in NOT ordinary and conventional methods.
Try to think outside the box,release the frame from your mind!

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 08:13:00 PM »
numerology  has been on the go for centuries ,Blue  Angel, so why haven't numerologists  found a way to beat roulette  for over a century.Your posts suggest that you haven't. Why not if it works ? Why do you think we have not thought  outside the box? Your posts suggest that you haven't found a profitable way to win at roulette  with your magic square so why should we try ? Keep using your magic square by all means but as Dobbelsteen says, it is NOT the Holy Grail  ( HG ) .

BlueAngel

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 08:34:57 PM »
Why you assume I have not found?
I think before you draw certain conclusions you should first give it a try.
I don't have any profit by convincing you otherwise because I'm not selling,neither promoting here.
You are free to believe what you want like I do,but I feel a intention from your side to move this topic to a more personal level and I don't really like this!

scepticus

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 09:14:36 PM »
Why you assume I have not found?
I think before you draw certain conclusions you should first give it a try.
I don't have any profit by convincing you otherwise because I'm not selling,neither promoting here.
You are free to believe what you want like I do,but I feel a intention from your side to move this topic to a more personal level and I don't really like this!
I assume because you have not claimed that you have.
Why do you think I have NOT given it a try ? ( I did - over forty years ago when I believed the nonsense that roulette could not be beaten. I have tried many different ideas that didn't work ! )
You have told us to take the frame from our minds. Why is patronising us not personal ?
You are right , though. No real purpose is served by straying from the point at issue . The point at issue is - do you profit by using the magic square ?

BlueAngel

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 11:45:19 PM »

1) I don' have to prove a thing! Who you think you are?!
Some kind of authority who will judge if everything is correct or wrong?! My boss? My client?
The answer is NO NO NO!!!

2) You may think what you want and I don't care to be true.

3) I don't want to bother any more with this,besides I didn't start this post.

scepticus

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 01:07:57 AM »
Calm down BA, Calm Down !