Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: do u belive roulette has winning algorithm;  (Read 5281 times)

petespin

• Mature Member
do u belive roulette has winning algorithm;
« on: April 15, 2015, 03:52:00 PM »
based on different magic squares, that comes to my mind these last days, do u believe is it possible, and not only this but i ve seen different posts refer to this scenario. i start to believe it more day by day  i know now some of u ure talking about voodoos stuff but the facts seemed to be like that. wish u all the best pete

Paulnewman

• New
Re: do u belive roulette has winning algorithm;
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 10:44:19 PM »
Hi Pete,
would you post you magic figure or magic squares?
It could help us to have an idea about what you are talking about.

The rule of roulette says that each spin is indipendent from the other.
But nothing has to be left not attempted.

Thanks, Regards.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 02:04:46 AM »
I already know that 95% of you,you won't believe me and/or don't understand my way of thinking,but I'm going to share it for the rest 5%
I'm not selling,neither promoting simply because I don't need to do it.
If you try to understand and apply the METHOD,you'd benefit yourself,not me.

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »
based on different magic squares, that comes to my mind these last days, do u believe is it possible, and not only this but i ve seen different posts refer to this scenario. i start to believe it more day by day  i know now some of u ure talking about voodoos stuff but the facts seemed to be like that. wish u all the best pete

Many gamblers are SUPERSTICIOUS and want to believe almost anything.
I myself do not believe in magic Squares. BUT I BELIEVE IN SQUARES:
A Square with 6 X 6 fields is in some ways superiour to 12 X 3 fields (seen on the roulette table).
There are many interesting combinations on the vertical, horizontal and diagonal level.
To start with I simply place the first double street or six line (1-6) on the first upper line.
7-12 on the NEXT. And so on and so forth.
I have spend many hours analyzing patterns within the 6X6 fields without any magic. Maybe other
readers could be  inspired to develop methods on single numbers within such a Square.

On the table any Carré, Square or corner (four numbers)have two or its four numbers in the middle column.
This means that only six sleeping numbers there (i,e 5, 11, 17, 23, 29, 35) could avoid any traditional Carré to be full and come with all four numbers. Within 6X6 fields, however, there are more combinations with 2X2 fields.
There are a number of diagonal groups: Four groups with each two numbers (7&2, 12&5, 32&25, and 35&30), four groups with three numbers each,
                 -         -          -     four         -             -
                 -          -         -      five         -             -
       and two groups with six numbers in each.
If Lady Luck strictly followed what we might expect, she  would first fill in the smallest groups,
but you´ll soon find out that for example a diagonal with three fields might come with all of its numbers before a smaller group.

The following users thanked this post: kav

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 07:57:47 AM »
BA there is a guy that already develope a method based on those squares , but its not this one , not this sequence, that he uses , we talk with the guy hes greek like me ,i think and u come from greece ; so i think we agree do u believe the same about roulette algorithm; and if u become more specific about bet selection will be nice from u cheers pete

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 11:59:45 AM »
You are Greek too?!
Yes,the square it's open for interpretations,one thing is for sure;the numbers in the square didn't arrive there by themselves,someone with great knowledge put them like this in the first place.
In order to 'read' the hidden code someone has to know a number of different things,from different fields,not so conventional.
For someone who's not aware of those procedures,seems irrational and not sensible.
My point is not to convince the non believers,but to discuss with the believers.
Pete,your friend has a way and I don't know details,so I can't say anything more regarding the comparison of our interpretation of the square and application of the method.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:35:52 PM by BlueAngel »

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:53 PM »
blue angel my mail is petespin68@gmail.com mail me for further dicussion cheers pete

dobbelsteen

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 09:33:48 AM »
Algorithm is synonumous with system. So the answer must be no.

The table layout is the most practical layout. Betting is very easy. Every bet can started with one unit.

This makes negative progression possible. The FR has 157 chances. Hundreds of different systems are possible.

Every chance has his own random sequence. To beat the roulette, knowledge of the sequence  features is ondispensable.

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 12:42:01 PM »
Algorithm is synonumous with system. So the answer must be no.

The table layout is the most practical layout. Betting is very easy. Every bet can started with one unit.

This makes negative progression possible. The FR has 157 chances. Hundreds of different systems are possible.

Every chance has his own random sequence. To beat the roulette, knowledge of the sequence  features is ondispensable.
depends on what we think a " system " is, though,dobbelsteen. Tossing a coin to determine whether we bet Heads or Tails  - Using Birthdays to determine what numbers to bet could be called  " systems ".
What  Blue Angel and Petespin are discussing is " their "  idea of a system .You and I might not agree with them but I am interested in all ideas . 

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 01:37:47 PM »
as the time goes by and people explore the  universe , i dont  stick with the 'old' i always looking for new challenges in my life. some may understand ,some may not .cheers pete

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 02:43:45 PM »
as the time goes by and people explore the  universe , i dont  stick with the 'old' i always looking for new challenges in my life. some may understand ,some may not .cheers pete
" Just keep breathing " is an "old " adage that works for me, pete ! Exploring the universe does not mean that we should keep  " our heads in the clouds ". In betting roulette we should keep an open mind .Reading others viewpoints may just trigger an idea  in our own  mind.This is what I usually do. When I read something some maths geek has written I think " can I use this for betting roulette ". Examples . A nine column block that guarantees 3 wins in 4 . How can anyone NOT be interested in this ? The Birthday Problem . How can anyone NOT be interested in this ? That sort of thing I find interesting while others think they are nonsense. Different strokes for different folks. The important  thing that gamblers should ask is " can I profit by using this idea ?"
Everything else is just " noise "

nowun

• New
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 08:33:19 AM »
Yes,the square it's open for interpretations,one thing is for sure;the numbers in the square didn't arrive there by themselves,someone with great knowledge put them like this in the first place.
In order to 'read' the hidden code someone has to know a number of different things,from different fields,not so conventional.
For someone who's not aware of those procedures,seems irrational and not sensible.
My point is not to convince the non believers,but to discuss with the believers.

Totally agree.  Unfortunately you will be hitting your head against a brick wall if you try to convince non believers, better to just preach to the converted.  Very few people really believe in the numbers like they should.

sqzbox

• New
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 12:21:14 AM »
Speaking for myself only of course, I find I cannot believe in the numerological approach to the game. For the following reason - in roulette the numbers on the wheel are actually nothing more than symbols. It would be perfectly possible, and valid, to replace all the numbers with other symbols such as apple, pear, wheelbarrow, shovel, and so on, 37 of them. The game could still be played. I could place my chips on columns, dozens, splits, streets, etc. The ONLY thing that would be affected would be odd/even.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 06:15:50 PM »

Roulette is not going to bend itself to any artificial construct (like a square or even a column, row or color) that we create.  I believe there is definitely a winning algorithm but exploiting it takes time and concerted effort to avoid the inherent risks that accompany the game.

Simply, the roulette wheel cannot resist the the forces of order which are established in the universe.

Knowing this and making money from this are two separate things and are quite often quite far apart.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:17:27 PM by Reyth »