Author Topic: The system that always wins but little ...  (Read 3765 times)

Paulnewman

• New
The system that always wins but little ...
« on: April 15, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »
After reading the discussion on Johnson progression and Belgian, it was created a similar system.

The system starts from the following assumptions:
-the selection of the spin does NOT exist (but if the players think they have one, so much better and win more easily)
-it comes to exploiting a financial strategy that, necessarily, must be very sophisticated or even very complicated;
-in 100 spins on the EC, it is impossible for a player NOT win at least 22 spins;
-the yield is 4%(not very high) of strokes played.

So in a pattern of registration there will be about 100 spins, losers spins (78) CP, surely winning spins (22) CV and the winning goal (4) OV.
CP, CV and OV are linked together by a formula that indicates the bet after each spin.
So, you can imagine, every attack closes at the 22nd win into 100 spins. It could be at the 100° spin (bad luck!) Or after 22 spins if we win them all in a row (Lucky!).

BET = losers spins (CP) 78 + Objective of winning (OV) 20 (ie 4 pieces of 5 €), all divided by the winning spins (CV) 22.
The first bet will be of 5 euro (approximately in excess).
If you win the next BET is 78 + 15 (3 pieces from 5 euro), all divided by 21.
If you lose instead the BET is 77 + 25 (4 pieces of OV, plus 5 euro lost), all divided by 22 and so on.

Three suggestions for simplify things:
- Play in the differential mode, if possible;
- Do not play the system "continuously". Therefore, at each winning a piece, then starts again. The yield is still 4% of strokes played, and the games will be less time duration;
- Winning goal (OV), the formula must be ZERO! Yes, Zero, AWESOME! Why?
Explanation: it is clear that in 100 spins, the system closes as soon as you have reached the 22nd winning.
If the 22nd winning happens at the 100th spin, we will be in equal position after maybe we lost 4 hours at the table for anything, but it does not practically happen.
If the 22nd win happens to the 50th or 60th spin (very often!) or even earlier, however, we will have a win that will always be equal, ON AVERAGE, the difference between winning spins and lost spins.

I open a parenthesis, that will be useful later when you try to build your own system.
If instead of playing on simple chances,EC , you want apply such formula on dozens:
BET: CP + OG, all divided for CV and then multiplied for 2(the dozen pays 2 pieces), 11 would be multiplied if we play on triplets, 35 multiplied if we play on plein number, etc.

It is important to set the correct parameters of winning and loosing spins.
In the case of Belgian system, it would used as parameters that in 200 spins i expect to win 65 spins(because i know that at least black or red will reach that level) and 135 lost spins.
CP=135    OG=0 or what you prefer   CV=65
First bet is: 135/65 = 2 euro

I hope i gave you some good idea.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:50:55 AM by Paulnewman »

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: The system that always wins but little ...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 09:36:01 PM »
That's an excellent idea,actually I wrote something similar on my post: "My thoughts" at roulette strategy section of the forum.
However,in my tests,there is a weakness if have losing decisions near the "end",in other words,just before you reach the minimum expected wins.
I'm not sure if yours here is exactly the same method,perhaps it could be better and doesn't have this kind of weakness.
Why don't you give us an example in a session which many losses occur just before you reach your "CV" (minimum expected wins)
Could you please?

Paulnewman

• New
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 10:39:36 PM »
Hi BlueAngel,
i upload and provide and excel file with some games played.
I hope you can have a better view of the system and how to play it.
Other ideas and possible improvments are always welcome..

Regards.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:45:34 PM by Paulnewman »

Mehdi

• New
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 11:34:21 PM »
Bit more explanation would be nice.if after 3 lose there is a win then where to start again?an example would be great . Thanks

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 12:07:42 AM »
Ya I agree. : D

rovait

• New
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 10:04:58 AM »
Hi, looks good.
What is the Max bet you have gotten to, using this system? (in pieces)

Thanks