Author Topic: does someone has an average of sleepers bets on roulette ;  (Read 24243 times)

petespin

• Mature Member
does someone has an average of sleepers bets on roulette ;
« on: March 25, 2015, 03:44:23 PM »
hi iam talking  about generally table lay out  from red-black till straight numbers , but my biggest wonder has to do with double streets , anyone has the report; best regards pete

Dane

• Mature Member
Re: does someone has an average of sleepers bets on roulette ;
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 05:08:05 PM »
hi iam talking  about generally table lay out  from red-black till straight numbers , but my biggest wonder has to do with double streets , anyone has the report; best regards pete

If you ignore Zero and Double Zero,  the probability of a double street or six line can be compared to hitting a 6 by throwing a die. Within four or five spins you should hit it in most cases.
BUT IT CAN SLEEP MUCH LONGER THAN YOU THINK.  A hundred times or more. And when it happens, the average does not mean a thing. No Wonder we lose!

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 05:13:24 PM »
right dane always end up lossing !!!

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 06:40:46 PM »
This is the result after 1 million trails ...
How many times one line sleept at most:

Line 1-6
62 times

Line 4-9
79 times

Line 7-12
70 times

Line 10-15
75 times

Line 13-18
81 times

Line 16-21
66 times

Line 19-24
64 times

Line 22-27
75 times

Line 25-30
69 times

Line 28-33
72 times

Line 31-36
68 times

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 08:34:44 PM »
Thanks Sputnik for the results.

I think we are safe to say that a doublestreet (line) can not sleep more than 80 spins.

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 07:28:17 AM »
Thanks Sputnik for the results.

I think we are safe to say that a doublestreet (line) can not sleep more than 80 spins.

No, no kav, we are not at all safe! I most strongly disagree!
Right after exactly 80 spins the probability that the double street wakes up in the very NEXT spin
is 6/37  or 6/38. No more no less.  The Goddess of Fortune has not placed a mystical limit right after a certain number of spins. Better safe than sorry. It is simply a question of TIME, before a certain event happens. It may happen today - or after a zillion more spins. Any mathematician may confirm that.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:29:49 AM by Dane »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 08:14:36 AM »
No, no kav, we are not at all safe! Right after exactly 80 spins the probability that the double street wakes up in the very NEXT spin is 6/37  or 6/38. No more no less.  The Goddess of Fortune has not placed a mystical limit right after a certain number of spins. Better safe than sorry. It is simply a question of TIME, before a certain event happens. It may happen today - or after a zillion more spins. Any mathematician may confirm that.
Dane,
Very interesting comment.
I didn't say that after 80 spins the probability of a line changes. I said that it is safe to assume that none will observe in his life a line sleep more than 80 spins. As it is safe to assume that none will see in his life a number repeating 10 times. As it safe to assume that none will observe 50 Reds in a row.
These are events of extremely low probability.

You talk about the independent probability of a spin. I talk of the probability of a series of spins.
The use of these observations and statistics is not to wait for them to happen and then bet the opposite the very next spin. That would be impractical anyway - waiting for a line sleeping 80 spins. The use of these observations/statistics is to determine the worst case scenario,

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 08:55:19 AM »
Mathematicians would probably not use the ord  "safe"  in this context. Safety is opposed to probabilty, and we should not rule out an outcome in any lifetime. Splitting words? Maybe.

The first question here:  the average sleeper.  Some decades ago I read in some German book (I think Ludwig von Graph wrote it),   that right after 3 X 37 spins TWO of the 37 numbers are still sleeping ( in average).
               IN AVERAGE all six lines does not require  3 X 6 spins to come,
but rather 2½ X 6 spins, the author wrote.

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 10:42:24 AM »
 petespin - this is what i would do if i would play lines - pick one line and only play that line at all times - then that line might be among does who only make 60+ during 1 million trails.
 So if lady luck is with you - then you might play that line for a life time with out losing.
 That is the good news.

The bad news is that you might end up tracking and charting more then you get action to play.
 So in the end you will not earn so much money as there is not so much betting oppertunitys.

If you do it like that i would feel that it is a very safe bet.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:44:31 AM by Sputnik »

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 12:24:55 PM »
No, no kav, we are not at all safe! Right after exactly 80 spins the probability that the double street wakes up in the very NEXT spin is 6/37  or 6/38. No more no less.  The Goddess of Fortune has not placed a mystical limit right after a certain number of spins. Better safe than sorry. It is simply a question of TIME, before a certain event happens. It may happen today - or after a zillion more spins. Any mathematician may confirm that.
Dane,
Very interesting comment.
I didn't say that after 80 spins the probability of a line changes. I said that it is safe to assume that none will observe in his life a line sleep more than 80 spins. As it is safe to assume that none will see in his life a number repeating 10 times. As it safe to assume that none will observe 50 Reds in a row.
These are events of extremely low probability.

You talk about the independent probability of a spin. I talk of the probability of a series of spins.
The use of these observations and statistics is not to wait for them to happen and then bet the opposite the very next spin. That would be impractical anyway - waiting for a line sleeping 80 spins. The use of these observations/statistics is to determine the worst case scenario,
Betting on something that is missing, or betting  the opposite EC after  a series of consecutive spins requires special techniques. The depth of something that is missing is wide open. It can vary from a few spins to a lot of spins. A consecutive run of an EC can vary from 2 spins in a row to 12 spins in a row, and rarely even more. Since we don't know how far the missing will go for, or how far the same EC will keep turning up, it is wrong to keep betting what's missing until the bank roll runs out, hoping that the missing will finally  show up.
The same goes with betting the opposite of a series of the same EC. Bet red after 5 black and the black can keep going to 12+ spins in a row,
The best way to handle it is to predetermine for  how many spins you will bet the missing, after a specific number of misses. The average missing spins for a group can be easily determined, by the player if he is willing to do his homework.
For example between 5 and 7 consecutive spins of the same EC, the opposite usually turns up in the next 3 spins. And that's all you need to bet. 3 spins. If it decides to stay on the same run, then you don't care because you will not bet more than 3 times. Your loss is limited to just 3 spins.
However the next time you encounter a 6 spin run of a specific EC, it highly unlikely that the 6 spin run will continue to become a 10 spin run once again.  And it's almost impossible to continue the same pattern in the next encounter.
A roulette cannot keep up the same exact pattern, each time it encounters a specific situation.
For a missing dozen or 2 DS's or 1 DS the average missing spins is longer. So all you do is adjust the waiting for the misses and the number of spins you will bet on it,
If you observe a missing dozen or column, and you happen to see it missing over 8 times in a row, see what happens in the next 5 spins. You will be surprised.
To summarize, if someone has a $10,000 bank roll and he is willing to stop after a $200-$300 profit, he may never lose in roulette again for the rest of his gambling life.
It's that simple if a player follows these instructions. 

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:27:13 PM by palestis »

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 12:40:20 PM »
 One other side of the coin that you might want to try is the Gap Methodology.

Lets say you only play black.
 Then one day you see 9 blacks in a row and one red.
 That happens around once during 500 trails.

Now something will happen between does two events when 9 blacks show.
 You can for example attack after series of five blacks and bet there will not be 9 blacks.
 That would be five bets.

But you can not only play agains't 9 blacks, because you might get 10 11 12 blacks after a 9 black  show.
So for example lets say you get 9 blacks then the last bet would be that they become 10 blacks in a  row.
But probably so would you see many smaller series between two series of 9 blacks.
 As you can see so does it exist many different ways playing agains't what we considering being extreme.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:44:32 PM by Sputnik »

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 03:03:26 PM »
thank u for your responses, but wait , there is something else that concerns  me, why a d.s. could sleep for 55 spins and not to appear 55 consecutive spins ; i give u a puzzle to solve  cheers pete

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »
thank u for your responses, but wait , there is something else that concerns  me, why a d.s. could sleep for 55 spins and not to appear 55 consecutive spins ; i give u a puzzle to solve  cheers pete

Splitting Words? maybe!  I don´t know how familiar you are
with roulette expressions.  But "sleeping" and "not appearing" does not differ from each other.

And GAMBLERS FALLACY is the foolish idea that earlier spins
affect the very NEXT spin in any way in a random proces. Each and every spin is independent from all other spins anywhere in the World in the past, present, and future. But I am aware that not all members can accept such a TRANSCENDANCE OF TIME AND SPACE IN THIS LIFETIME

The probability that six chosen numbers (out of 37) don´t come in the NEXT 55 spins
is exactly (31/37) ^ 55.  No more. No less.

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 04:38:11 PM »

I don't understand what you wrote, can you explain with other words.

I would not care so much about the math that nothing is due to happen.
The exreme and the bell curve have no limits, but we have a benchmark about what is the worst after running several million trails.
Then the probability window is hard to beat during one life time playing roulette.
You had to be very unlucky if just you broke the world reckord during your time at the table.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 05:18:35 PM »
Pete,

In the end, the payoff of the event will always be less than what probability dictates as fair, regardless of how long you wait.

Also, betting on cold numbers that have not hit in a long time is one way by which you could actually lose at a rate that could theoretically exceed the house edge.  This has to do with the fitness of the live wheel.  And the possibility of corrupt online games.

In the end, betting on cold numbers is a really bad idea.  Do the opposite.

-Real
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:20:49 PM by Real »