Author Topic: ROULETTE CAN BE BEATEN! PROOF!!!  (Read 1189 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
ROULETTE CAN BE BEATEN! PROOF!!!
« on: January 30, 2017, 07:58:16 PM »
You disagree?

So, are you trying to tell us that it is IMPOSSIBLE to perfectly match the wheel results with raises?

Yes?  So you DARE to quote statistical long run doctrine no matter how many millions of spins it might take but REFUSE to admit the POSSIBILITY that a player could perfectly match wheel results!?

If the certificate fits, fill it out! :P

The following users thanked this post: kav

Jesper

Re: ROULETTE CAN BE BEATEN! PROOF!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
I like it! I have won all the time, but think winning is not possible in the long. Long must be more than 40 years.

The following users thanked this post: december, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »
LOL.

mogul397

• New
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 10:06:33 PM »
I like it! I have won all the time, but think winning is not possible in the long. Long must be more than 40 years.

How do you do that?

Jesper

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 04:43:31 AM »

How do you do that?

I do not use scary money. I use different ways, but the game is not a game of skill, more than to some degree, luck is a large factor. There is no way to know before a session will be won.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 10:40:20 AM »
Losing a controlled amount is winning?

Jesper

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 01:59:22 PM »
Losing a controlled amount is winning?

I do not play high, but I am some on plus. Some long shots has gone well, and most of the time I win my sessions.
I do not become very rich on my winnings (some nice exceptions), it happens I play hours for a few Euro. It is a hobby.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

mogul397

• New
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 07:50:53 PM »

How do you do that?

I do not use scary money. I use different ways, but the game is not a game of skill, more than to some degree, luck is a large factor. There is no way to know before a session will be won.

ALL of your money is scary.....

And, in general, it is "frightened", hence scared. It's afraid you will lose it.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 10:28:18 PM »
You guys need not concern yourselves with how long it takes to reach the long run. 
However, what you should worry about is how long it will take for you to reach the point of no return...the time frame in which you're likely to have lost your entire bankroll.  The point at which even a three or four standard deviation of variance isn't enough to win.   This point of no return happens far far earlier than the long run.

The Fool.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 10:41:23 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: Trilobite, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 11:40:17 PM »
Finally you criticize in a way that is logically consistent.  Thank you for admitting that it is variance that kills us and not your wonderful HE. :P

Real

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 12:12:02 AM »
Finally you criticize in a way that is logically consistent.  Thank you for admitting that it is variance that kills us and not your wonderful HE. :P

Wow, you completely did not comprehend what I wrote!

My point was that the house edge eventually becomes such a large tax that it completely consumes your entire bankroll, enough so that even a three or four standard deviation win fluctuation can not overcome it. In other words, even an extraordinary run of luck can't overcome the house edge, and this takes place long long before the "long run."

By the way, I can prove this by showing some simple math formulas.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:16:45 AM by Real »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 12:18:48 AM »
That is so much subjective fantasy, why do you expect us to believe such self-absorbed drivel?  You never ever include player winnings in your projections because you are so desperately in love with your fair HE.

We don't care about your self-absorbed formulations and projections.

Real

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 12:24:54 AM »
That is so much subjective fantasy, why do you expect us to believe such self-absorbed drivel?  You never ever include player winnings in your projections because you are so desperately in love with your fair HE.

We don't care about your self-absorbed formulations and projections.

I know...I know.  The math doesn't matter unless it supports your latest silly system.  LOL :)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 12:47:13 AM »
Real, I don't need a system.  All I ask is that you consistently admit the possibility that the wheel can be beaten.  Just because you believe something and can prove it to your satisfaction, doesn't mean its objective truth.  You refuse to admit that the POSSIBILITY exists that the wheel can be beaten and that is simply intellectually disingenuous.

Real

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 01:00:57 AM »
Real, I don't need a system.  All I ask is that you consistently admit the possibility that the wheel can be beaten.  Just because you believe something and can prove it to your satisfaction, doesn't mean its objective truth.  You refuse to admit that the POSSIBILITY exists that the wheel can be beaten and that is simply intellectually disingenuous.

Reyth,

I don't just play this as a hobby.  I've been at since before many of you were even born.  You name it, and I've seen or tested it.  I have one of the largest archives of live data and powerful simulators that can run every imaginable scenario.  Right now, none of your ideas are unique, and all of them have been tried/failed before.  When someone like me says your system is junk, then you should assume that I am correct.  You'll go further in this game if you learn from the mistakes and knowledge of others that have traveled the road long before you.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:06:06 AM by Real »