BetOnline

Author Topic: A message for thanks to Charles win3million  (Read 6690 times)

Junscissorhands

• New
Re: A message for thanks to Charles win3million
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2017, 06:19:57 PM »
I guess if there is a constant winning method people should work hard for it and not expect to receive it on a silver platter. People have managed to find one (of course up to you again to believe or not) have gone through a tough journey to find it. Charles from win3m has specifically said that only the ones who can crack the code deserve it.

I think Jerome was saying about Duncan's chronological order of saying things weren't right. But if you re-read again he was saying he was working on it the last 8 years, which means he didn't find the complete bet yet just until recent times.

I think Duncan himself should clarify himself but that's how i see it.

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2017, 09:34:49 PM »
Esenin,

or duncan or whatever,
your last post is smelling 500% scam sorry you don't have the talent of Charles it seems...
last post on me on this thread that became a circus.  I will let the dreamers continue to dream about the hypothetical $ they will earn soon. I just hope nobody sense here will fall in this trap. Oh yes maybe it's the hidden trigger of Charles on his site to trap not the roulette outcome but the money of foolish people.
Enjoy guys ;-)

jerome.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:36:32 PM by jerome26b »

The following users thanked this post: Junscissorhands

Esenin

• New
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2017, 05:19:43 PM »
Where did Duncan go? He started so well.

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2017, 10:09:49 PM »
i was never thinking i would react on this thread again but i do. and it's first to express my mea culpa ... quite accidentally trying to evolve my system i found what i think is a part of the constant winning bet you're talking about. And to be honnest i think this bet i found could be a mix as you found and the Drtalos weakness of the wheel ( i would not be surprised his system is a derivation from this one) I found the 2 unit bet and i have clear idea of the 4 unit bet even if i don't reallly know yet completely how i will bet the 3rd and 4th, some solutions exists. And what's tremendous is the fact its the first time i can pass my whole file 4000 spins live immersive roulette in positive ! no system was never the past 18 months and with flat bet ! the profit is very small with the 2 unit bet but consistant and i see very good potential with an appropriate progression. It's using a kind of automatic trigger yes, and it's a bet inside a bet. So far it's the best i had in long term, not fully tested yet sure.
i post here to first say i was probably wrong and was oversuspicious about some people, this CWB is maybe possible ...

jerome
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:14:10 PM by jerome26b »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2017, 10:22:00 PM »
This is EC right?  Or is it CL/DZ?  How much was your small profit (profit after flat betting for 4000 spins is awesome)?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:27:40 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2017, 10:59:16 PM »
in fact first 1000 was positive something 21 units. next 1000 negative around 100 then 3rd and 4th put in positive. I will give a big hint it's about outside bet and yes dozen/columns...

Junscissorhands

• New
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2017, 10:59:53 PM »
It's both Reyth.

Remember a bet within a bet ?

You'll be surprised how many "roulette veterans" are working on this bet.

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, Reyth

Junscissorhands

• New
« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2017, 11:03:44 PM »

I've been using a "bet" and worked my way up to number 2 of MPR (MultiPlayerRoulette) created by someone who owns an another roulette forum/site. I've done it in a few hours.

Jerome what was your biggest drawdown, did you break down your thousands of spins in 100 spins sessions ?

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, Reyth

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2017, 11:05:29 PM »
i suppose so and the fact i found it quite accidentally but after that the hints of all i read about it were joining. My 4000 spins live immersive live roulette spin is a real challenge to beat and the fact it was flat bet gave me kind of hope. Furthermore when i see the LW result quite sure with a smooth progression it can be even more effective. I don't still have the 4 bet version but i'm working on it but the 2 bets is already quite effective, and it joins the first post of Duncan about the subject.

jerome

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2017, 11:09:10 PM »
Well grats you guys!  Since there is both a 2 unit bet and a 4 unit bet, you are able to obtain some recovery ability that surpasses simple flat betting, right?

I am a very firm believer in recovery systems but the idea of keeping them static to gain the advantage sounds very intriguing; i.e. lowering our exposure.

Also pops to mind the fact that a 2 unit bet is the starting bet, which allows for 1 unit bets at certain times for a possible further advantage?

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2017, 11:10:29 PM »

I've been using a "bet" and worked my way up to number 2 of MPR (MultiPlayerRoulette) created by someone who owns an another roulette forum/site. I've done it in a few hours.

Jerome what was your biggest drawdown, did you break down your thousands of spins in 100 spins sessions ?
yes in fact i did it in my first 1000 spins all 100 i started from spin 1 were positive except 2 but very low loss like -2 and -10 the worse. Next 1000 spins was the worse with many 100 spins sessions negative but the worse was -30 flat bet i précisé and very few positive then next 2000 were merely positive. So i'm still working to achieve the full bet. But even if i can't find it with a good smooth progression i can probably achieve good and have better system that the one i'm using now about winning ratio. Quite amazing when you figure out a system like that ...

The following users thanked this post: Junscissorhands

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2017, 11:14:48 PM »
Reyth,

it's 2 units total bet so one unit one two positions but with a trigger aka a bet inside a bet if you prefer ;-). i think the whole supposed HG i mean more stable bet is 4 positions one unit bet. I'm not here to confuse anybody so i will stay very honest about all of this. And what i saw from the LW registry i derivated it can give good results with a progression. Of course flat bet constant  is the best option for a simple reason i can just bet one unit but if stable enough multiply this one unit by the value i can afford to my bankroll. Having a flat holy grail has better potential for making money than a system putting to risk some thousands dollars for one unit € size bet

jerome
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:19:38 PM by jerome26b »

Junscissorhands

• New
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2017, 11:30:19 PM »
Most people probably won't find the final form of the CWB/ACETF, but there are many many clues that can lead you to having a slight edge on the game. When you are playing this Jerome you probably have noticed that "repeaters" play a major role on your win/loss ratio. That's why you are bringing up DrTalos again.

And why it recovers it the simple fact that Roulette needs balance, after short term imbalances the game eventually always balances itself again and yes it can take many many spins but it will and you guys know that.

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2017, 11:37:39 PM »
the fact i'm talking about Drtalos is about the weakness of the game he pointed out cause it's the basis of réflexion ....Just forget about the history and have deep reflection about the game.
But you're right and it's the direction i'm taking about the final 4 bet and in that version sure the repeaters can have a major point to play.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:43:45 PM by jerome26b »

Junscissorhands

• New
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2017, 11:41:33 PM »
I think you have pretty firm grasp on the bet Jerome. But i think you should stay with flat-betting and do not alter it to progressions, as you use progressions trying to beat it you will deviate yourself from it. Also the -30 is definetely still a sign where tweaking is needed.

Good luck Jerome!