BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: There is only one way to beat Roulette  (Read 1584 times)

Duncan

• New
There is only one way to beat Roulette
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:16:26 PM »
The members that are here have something in common.
They all want to make money from the game.
So my advice is to go and read all the pages of win3million on the archive way back machine.
There are indeed 3 TRAPS that are trapping more winners than losers.

I know it sounds impossible, I know the man took fool peoples money in the end BUT he had warned them never to send him money.

My tests shows that the Bet exists and its very clever.

So my only purpose of this thread is to tell you to aim all your efforts in finding the golden bet and not to tease you.

It took me 8 years of consistent work.In the 1st year I had found the 2 formulas and I thought there were 3 but it was only 2.I had great results but sometimes I had some downs that was recovering always but very late so it wasn t playable. The last days I found the 3d formula and all worked perfectly.
The only way to find the 3 formulas is by cluster analysis ( he said that).

Here is the link of his old site

https://web.archive.org/web/20090401000000 [nofollow]*/http://www.win3million.com

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 02:23:08 PM by Duncan »

The following users thanked this post: Bayes

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Re: There is only one way to beat Roulette
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 04:36:42 PM »

But i move from 5 digit bankroll to 6 digit bankroll without any particular super method, so why would i care about your topic or waste time with the 3million material.
There exist several ways to win.

Cheers

slpcorner

• New
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:01:31 AM »
Is there anyone here who doesn't already have some secret HG figured out? It seems more often than not that's what I'm reading lately ... Everyone knows but no one will share - and I suppose I understand why, but damn I'll be glad when my 25 years of losing experience finally reaps a real clue.

The following users thanked this post: kav

Avalon

• New
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 08:58:31 AM »
Here is the link of his old site

newbielink:https://web.archive.org/web/20090401000000 [nonactive]*/http://www.win3million.com

Even the first link goes nowhere
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:20:41 AM by Avalon »

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »
The last days I found the 3d formula and all worked perfectly.

Is this it?

Seriously, though, I think there's something to be said for cluster analysis, but the devil is in the detail. :)

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 09:26:34 AM »

I never paid much attention to all the hype about the so-called CWB, but I did read his site a couple of times and as I recall it was basically a hot number system using a mild positive progression.

Duncan

• New
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 09:33:11 AM »
Yes Bayes.
Clusters. Is the key.
The 2:1 sectors have a rhythm and this rhythm is according the losses and the wins in a ROW.
Charles had given enough hidden clues in his site.
If someone is a good decoder of riddles he can find the bet after a lot of work.

The bet is that you bet something OPPOSITE ( He said that).
SO even his clue " we finish our session after 2 consecutive wins" it really means "We start our session after 2 consecutive wins or losses"
Once you understand how this man was given his clues you can docode everything.
EVERY page and every thing his is telling are ALL hidden clues.
Even the name he gave to his bet "ACETF" if you decode it is "13223" and in fact he shows the 3 formulas.

And no Bayes ... the bet is flat . You must had read an other site and not win3million.

Even the page that he was telling he had experianced 2 Cancers in his life is a clue...
The Cancer is the LOSSes on the  formulas...
And his is telling that he passed his 1st cancer(Loss)with succes but after some years he had a second one. And he is telling that he never understood why he hadn t tryed eating MUshrooms. and after he did the cancer was solved.
It means that he had never triyed to reverse the betting after the 2nd Loss... and when he tryed it the Cancer (loss) was solved.
He is also writing all the time the expression " Forum freaks". In fact he means " Roulette spins"
There are hundreds of clues in there that needs decoding if you have the correct mind to do that.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:49:09 AM by Duncan »

The following users thanked this post: kav, adonitimoni

Avalon

• New
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 04:18:02 PM »

I never paid much attention to all the hype about the so-called CWB, but I did read his site a couple of times and as I recall it was basically a hot number system using a mild positive progression.
Most of the system is posted on the net, with a crucial piece of info left out, I suspect.
Duncan's post above mine corroborates it.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 09:15:15 PM »
Charles had given enough hidden clues in his site.
If someone is a good decoder of riddles he can find the bet after a lot of work.

Absurd.  Why are people still trying to peddle such a pathetic gypsy scam.  It's so ridiculous.

gizmotron

• New
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 10:40:37 PM »

Even the page that he was telling he had experianced 2 Cancers in his life is a clue...
The Cancer is the LOSSes on the  formulas...
And his is telling that he passed his 1st cancer(Loss)with succes but after some years he had a second one. And he is telling that he never understood why he hadn t tryed eating MUshrooms. and after he did the cancer was solved.
It means that he had never triyed to reverse the betting after the 2nd Loss... and when he tryed it the Cancer (loss) was solved.
He is also writing all the time the expression " Forum freaks". In fact he means " Roulette spins"
There are hundreds of clues in there that needs decoding if you have the correct mind to do that.

It reads like the quatrains of Nostradamus.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007