Author Topic: Palestis' DS trends  (Read 699 times)

december

• Veteran Member
Palestis' DS trends
« on: January 14, 2017, 05:03:54 PM »
I always like to read what Palestis has to say...

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Palestis' DS trends
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »
Me too. For corners too.

The following users thanked this post: december

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:34:14 PM »
As he explain we bet on every winning number or DS, and reduce only if 6 DS should be covered. I have tried that, and must say it is not very good unless we get many repeaters, and in a row. We can fill four or five DS and making hits which pays less than the stakes.

On straight ups i think it is much better.

Just try!

KAV!  For corners it is a problem to say if it is a  double hit if a number in the middle column hits, and it is hitted before in that corner, in the outer. It is not sure we can call it a double hit, as there are more than one way to say a number belongs to a specific corner.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:47:55 PM by Jesper »

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 03:29:30 AM »
Not a bad idea at all. You should know that every once in a while double streets go into phases of repeats in a small swarm. Also, two double streets can be a hot dozen. You will see hot dozens streak several times in 200 spins. So, I would suggest being aware of these situations and side step them if you can. I like the fact that you have found a good way to just bet on 12.
DS's do go into frequent repeats, the problem is you never know in advance which ones will go ahead of the pack. By the time you notice it, it's usually too late.
However there is a way to take advantage of the very few DS's that will form longer streaks.
For every number spun you bet on its double street. ( you also dot the DS on a score card layout so you keep track of the bets). Then you bet the next number on its double street while rebeting all previous DS's. (YOU DON'T REMOVE ANY CHIPS FROM THE NEXT BETS- IT'S LIKE PRESSING REBET AND THEN ADDING THE NEW DS SPUN). When the same DS hits, you put another chip on it. You also bet all the other DS's that have spun. YOU DON'T REMOVE ANYTHING.
Eventually those DS's that hit more often, will pay with ever increasing chips. .
If you end up having to bet all 6 DS's, you remove equal amounts of chips from every DS until you have simplify them all.
As an example in the pictures, taking the numbers framed with blue marker (21 to 35), and dot them on a blank layout card, you will notice that DS's 25-30, 13-18, and to a lesser extend 31-36, are way ahead of the rest. Hitting them with an additional chip each time pays big.
You can either follow this procedure for the long run, or start from the beginning after you show a profit, (always simplifying when all 6 DSs have appeared). That way you take advantage of new streaks, when older streaks will eventually begin to disappear.
If you have too many chips accumulated on the DS's you can place a chip on O.
The same concept works on single streets.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 04:05:45 AM »
As he explain we bet on every winning number or DS, and reduce only if 6 DS should be covered. I have tried that, and must say it is not very good unless we get many repeaters, and in a row. We can fill four or five DS and making hits which pays less than the stakes.

On straight ups i think it is much better.

Just try!

KAV!  For corners it is a problem to say if it is a  double hit if a number in the middle column hits, and it is hitted before in that corner, in the outer. It is not sure we can call it a double hit, as there are more than one way to say a number belongs to a specific corner.
I didn't say I bet on every winning number or the DS the number belongs to. I only bet on the DS's, with the understanding that when some DS's  move ahead of the pack, you will be hitting them with more and more chips.
The only problem here is that you have to remember how many chips go on each active DS. Plus adding a chip on the last DS that won. So record keeping is very important.
You have to repeat all the bets on the DS's plus an additional chip on the DS that won last.
It's much easier on an air ball machine where you just hit rebet. On a live roulette you have to do it manually. I found that at some point you reach a profit, no matter how small it is.
Sometimes it happens fast, some other times it happens in a much longer run.
Whenever you reach a profit you restart. If all DS's are loaded you simplify as in the pictures.
That way you don't lose too much if the 0 hits. But if enough chips are on the DS's, a single chip on the 0 provides adequate insurance, and it doesn't affect the B/R in a significant  way.
If you have to do the same on QUADS (corners) you have to determine how would you use the corners. If 5 hit you can either use corner 1-5 or 2-6. So you don't have to worry about 4-7 or 5-8.
This system works on streets too.
I assume it would work on single numbers, but when you come to the point where you bet many numbers, it will be difficult to keep track how many chips you put on each number.
Easy on an air ball roulette, very difficult in a live. Then it's a question if you have the time to place all bets on all numbers before NMB. For example  you might have to put 5 chips on 32,  2 chips on 17,  4 chips on 1,  1 chip on 22  etc.  etc. With single numbers most likely you will lose control.
That is y DS's or streets are a more manageable option.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:16:56 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: december, Reyth

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 04:30:57 PM »
Does this mean , Pally, that you sometimes bet ALL six DS ?

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 02:15:47 AM »
Does this mean , Pally, that you sometimes bet ALL six DS ?
No Scep.
As you simplify them, some of the DS's will not have any chips at all. You will never have to play all 6 DS's. You might have to play 5 of them, but you aim at the ones that have the most chips. Because they pay more.
If it ever came to all 6 DS's having for example 5 chips on them, (something that will be extremely rare), then you remove them all and don't bet at all.
Most likely some DS's will have many chips on them and some others will have lesser chips on them.
You remove  chips from the DS's that have few chips on them and at the same time you take out an equal amount of chips from the DS's that have many chips on them . Something like 10/20 reduced to 1/2.
In the picture you remove 2 chips from all DS's.
That leaves DS 7-12 and 19-24 with no chips to bet.
The rest of the DS's are being reduced by 2 chips each.
This system requires constant readjustment and therefore accurate record keeping while at play.
Most likely you will have a small profit long before things get complicated. Then you restart,  to take advantage of new streaks of DS's that will form.
If you want to take advantage of a trend, you have to follow it from the beginning.
If you wait to be formed first it might be too late, as trends change constantly.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

CortoMaltese

• New
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 04:45:27 PM »
tried it with demo money i have to say the results were very good although i didn't fully understand the system so i have to "study" it and test it again before i put real money
Thanks palestis

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 11:45:29 PM »
tried it with demo money i have to say the results were very good although i didn't fully understand the system so i have to "study" it and test it again before i put real money
Thanks palestis
What exactly didn't u understand so I can make it simpler?
If 5 comes out , you bet 1 chip on DS 1-5
Next spin if 32 comes out you bet 1 chip on DS 31-36. ( YOU ALSO REPEAT THE 1 CHIP BET ON DS 1-5)
Next spin 22 comes out, so you bet 1 chip on DS 19-24. (Plus you repeat the 1-5 and 31-36).
Next spin 3 comes out. Now you bet 2 chips on DS 1-5,  1 chip  on 31-36 and 1 chip on 19-24.
You simply keep adding chips on every new DS that spins out, while repeating all the bets on the rest of the DS's that came out previously. Eventually some DS's will have many more chips than the rest of the DS's, which means you will be getting paid more and more.
Only if it came to using all 6 DS's, then you remove equal amount of chips from all DS's.
Because whether you have 10 chips or 1 chip on each of the 6 DS's,  the payout is the same.
But it makes a difference if 0 came out.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, jekhb76

CortoMaltese

• New
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »
Thanks palestis
Next spin if 32 comes out you bet 1 chip on DS 31-36. ( YOU ALSO REPEAT THE 1 CHIP BET ON DS 1-5)
Next spin 22 comes out, so you bet 1 chip on DS 19-24. (Plus you repeat the 1-5 and 31-36).
Next spin 3 comes out. Now you bet 2 chips on DS 1-5,  1 chip  on 31-36 and 1 chip on 19-24.
You simply keep adding chips on every new DS that spins out, while repeating all the bets on the rest of the DS's that came out previously. Eventually some DS's will have many more chips than the rest of the DS's, which means you will be getting paid more and more.
Only if it came to using all 6 DS's, then you remove equal amount of chips from all DS's.
Because whether you have 10 chips or 1 chip on each of the 6 DS's,  the payout is the same.
edit - thank you palestis understood it, when playing all 6 DS after any hit no matter which you get for example the 1-5 with 3 chips or the 31-36 with 1 chip you equally remove 1 chip from every DS am i correct?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 05:54:24 PM by CortoMaltese »

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

slpcorner

• New
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »
As I was trying this out, I removed however many chips it took to get all the chips off the DS with the smallest amount of chips - and removed that same amount from all the others (other than the one that just hit)....So that you now have less than 6 DS's in play. Depending on what happened previously you may end up with 5 DS's in play or less than that. This may be incorrect but that's the way I understood it.

Example: 

1st = 5 chips
2nd = 7 chips
3rd = 2 chips
4th = Just Hit
5th = 2 chips
6th = 4 chips

So then I'd remove the lowest amount, which would be 2 chips from all DS's (except the one that just hit)

Giving me:

1st = 3 chips
2nd = 5 chips
3rd = 0 chips
4th = 1 chip
5th = 0 chips
6th = 2 chips

The following users thanked this post: kav, jekhb76

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 11:50:28 PM »
As I was trying this out, I removed however many chips it took to get all the chips off the DS with the smallest amount of chips - and removed that same amount from all the others (other than the one that just hit)....So that you now have less than 6 DS's in play. Depending on what happened previously you may end up with 5 DS's in play or less than that. This may be incorrect but that's the way I understood it.

Example: 

1st = 5 chips
2nd = 7 chips
3rd = 2 chips
4th = Just Hit
5th = 2 chips
6th = 4 chips

So then I'd remove the lowest amount, which would be 2 chips from all DS's (except the one that just hit)

Giving me:

1st = 3 chips
2nd = 5 chips
3rd = 0 chips
4th = 1 chip
5th = 0 chips
6th = 2 chips
EXACTLY.
2 chips are the smallest amount of chips on DS's 3 and 5. By removing those chips you don't bet the 3rd and 5th DS's. At the same time it reduces the other 4 playable DS's by 2 chips. The net payout will be the same whether you removed the chips or not. But if the 0 hits, you will lose less if the chips are removed.
So you understood it correctly.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:56:28 PM by palestis »

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 11:55:18 PM »
Thanks palestis
edit - thank you palestis understood it, when playing all 6 DS after any hit no matter which you get for example the 1-5 with 3 chips or the 31-36 with 1 chip you equally remove 1 chip from every DS am i correct?
Yes you are. You remove equal amount of chips from all DS's. In doing so some DS's will be with no chips, so in effect you don't bet them. You bet the rest of them with lesser chips.
See Sipcorner's post above.  It explains it very clearly.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:57:57 PM by palestis »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »
Great topic. Hope to be able to comment meaningfully soon

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76