Author Topic: What has happened to betforum?  (Read 3787 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
What has happened to betforum?
« on: August 02, 2014, 11:01:03 AM »
Anyone know what has happened to betforum.cc?

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
Re: What has happened to betforum?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 06:45:43 PM »
In short, Steph decided to take it down when he moved, since he was too busy with other things.

Contrary to popular believe, it wasn't because of XXVV's silly foot stomping and holding his breath.

Nobody took his silly fits seriously over there.

albalaha

• New
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 05:08:44 AM »
Stef could have bid adieu in a better manner than he did. He might be having his own reasons (family or financial) to discontinue but he just ran away very abruptly causing loss of faith from many, forever. When he started the forum, many good members left Victor's forum and joined bf.cc in the hope of debating here more calmly. For example, Bayes, who is a very valuable member for the entire community. Now, alongwith Stef, we miss all of them and a few very good debates have been gone too, alongwith the forum. Those who bought his bot are also in dark whether the bot will keep working or not. Even his partner Nickmsi has no idea about Stef or if he has any plans to revive the forum or return to forum world ever.
                                  A forum is a community. A person may be admin/owner of the forum/website but he should not forget that his forum is being stuffed by the efforts of many members over long time and is as such not his private property only . In such case he has no right to take down the site without discussing to the community specially when there is no backup of the site. I started a forum too, got almost all stars of the forum world there but when I saw most of them are only looking at my topics and not contributing by anything valuable, I turned it into an open blog. I never allowed rotten ideas, mudslinging, copy-paste from other places etc in my blog. I preferred quality over quantity and try to keep the topics clean and informative.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 09:06:18 AM »
Could someone please forward Bayes' email to me via email or PM?
Thank you.

MrBac

• New
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 05:15:03 PM »
. In such case he has no right to take down the site without discussing to the community
says the person who deleted posts on Victors site and closed a thread because they unilaterally decided the discussion was over. 

MrBac

• New
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 05:15:47 PM »
. In such case he has no right to take down the site without discussing to the community
says the person who deleted posts on Victors site and closed a thread because they unilaterally decided the discussion was over.
Will do, he posted something on my board, which has been literally stunning when applied to the game of Baccarat. 

albalaha

• New
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 05:44:37 AM »
I keep trimming my topics and remove clapping, confirming, mockery, jokes and debates having no meaning or relation to the topic that I started to keep it worth reading. If someone prefers chit chat, he should talk to someone in person, not in the middle of a debate. I started a debate and closed  it after it concluded to my satisfaction. If you want further debate open ur own topic.
               I can see many topics having 20 pages of talks but nothing concluding. The finest example is, Martin Blakey Method discussion by XXVV on bs.cc . So many pages and no one has a clue how to do this exactly. I tried to write that precisely here, that topic has got idiotic remarks too, forcing me to discontinue.