Author Topic: What is a good answer to some players waiting triggers?  (Read 1903 times)

Jesper

What is a good answer to some players waiting triggers?
« on: December 29, 2016, 05:15:52 PM »
First do not as Real try: It is not working!  Tell your option  like this I am not caring it much. And tell the point, the win may be less as the loss too, as the play is limited. It is not hard to understand every spin can lose and it can win. The result is when it is going on.
Saying this any system can win even if it can be based on stupidity, The deep secret may be the game is a game of chance.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 05:19:17 PM by Jesper »

scepticus

Re: What is a good answer to some players waiting triggers?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 05:25:31 PM »
First do not as Real try: It is not working!  Tell your option  like this I am not caring it much. And tell the point, the win may be less as the loss too, as the play is limited. It is not hard to understand every spin can lose and it can win. The result is when it is going on.
Saying this any system can win even if it can be based on stupidity, The deep secret may be the game is a game of chance.
It is not a deep secret, Jesper, roulette IS a game of chance

gizmotron

• New
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 05:35:02 PM »
It's actually very simple. If you have any consistent bet selection technique then there are only five states that the method or system can go through. It can work perfect for wins, somewhere between perfect wins and break even, break even, somewhere between break even and perfect losses, and perfect losses. The trigger to watch is the effectiveness states. To be a successful player you must have a plan for every condition of the effectiveness states.

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 05:45:43 PM »

Please think!, Many even here at the roulette forum (you not excluded) seems to sometimes lack memory of the fact: it's random! Only the Bible and its follower has more to add, and that's the way the human brain works, not invented by
engineer, rather by chance.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 06:13:00 PM by Jesper »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 06:38:35 PM »
I agree with Real, Mike & Bayes that triggers are self-defeating.  I only see them as short term tools and consider them quite dangerous due to their tendency to bring the worst out of the wheel more frequently (the reverse engineering curse).

I know this makes it sound like I am anti-system but I have seen the results in my simulations and play.

I like very much Dr. Talos' take on it where he says that to really win, you need to win no matter what sequence the wheel produces nor bet selection you use.  This perspective renders triggers useless and this approach allowed him to discover his HG.

Does Talos utilize the basic principle behind triggers?  YES, that is, the longer a person spins and the larger their selection, the greater chances of achieving a hit to the point where that hit is (practically) guaranteed.

But he doesn't approach that principle actually using triggers because he sees the entire wheel and felt as a giant trigger.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 06:44:28 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: Jesper

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 07:01:49 PM »
I agree with Real, Mike & Bayes that triggers are self-defeating.  I only see them as short term tools and consider them quite dangerous due to their tendency to bring the worst out of the wheel more frequently (the reverse engineering curse).

I know this makes it sound like I am anti-system but I have seen the results in my simulations and play.

I like very much Dr. Talos' take on it where he says that to really win, you need to win no matter what sequence the wheel produces nor bet selection you use.  This perspective renders triggers useless and this approach allowed him to discover his HG.

Does Talos utilize the basic principle behind triggers?  YES, that is, the longer a person spins and the larger their selection, the greater chances of achieving a hit to the point where that hit is (practically) guaranteed.

But he doesn't approach that principle actually using triggers because he sees the entire wheel and felt as a giant trigger.

I want to give one example where i argue different and hope i can open your eyes into a different perspective.

1) I have solve a matrix where you can use EC bet with same probability as DOZEN/COLUMN distribution - 1 in 3.
Where singles is dozen one and series of two is dozen two and series of three or higher is dozen three.
No matter if you have 1000 singles and 500 series of two and 250 series of three.
First so is series of three and higher around same amount as singles and series of two between.
With variance and fluctation so can we statistical not see any difference with 1 in 3 probability in the short term.

2) Assume dozen 1 and 2 hit and you play that dozen 3 will show, then using them as EC bet you can win two in a row - but one particular sequense create a tie situation and a no bet.
So when i have a trigger with one single and one serie no matter lenght i can bet for the underrepresented event. Same with one serie no matter lenght and one single.
That is the trigger - but getting the trigger to work i need the hole world of random bits as they are depended of each other as a chain reaction to create the stream with strikes with the probaility of 1 in 3.

Here is the frequense a property fall into sleep and where two states dominate.

Miss 1 time: 67.56% ( or 1/0.6756 =once every 1.48 spins)
Miss 2 times: (25/37)^2 = 0.4565 = 45.65% (or 1/0.4565 =once every 2.19 spins)
Miss 3 times: (25/37)^3 = 0.3084 = 30.84% (or 1/0.3084 =once every 3.24 spins)
Miss 4 times: (25/37)^4 = 0.2084 = 20.84% (or 1/0.2084 =once every 4.79 spins)

...etc... so. rounded up

Miss 5 times = once every 7 spins
Miss 6 times = once every 11 spins
Miss 7 times = once every 16 spins
Miss 8 times = once every 23 spins
Miss 9 times = once every 34 spins
Miss 10 times = once ever 50 spins
Miss 15 times = once every 358 spins
Miss 20 times = once every 2542 spins
Miss 24 as Mogul said = once every 12K spins
Miss 34 as notto said  = once every 615K
Miss 50 times = once every 326M spins
Miss 100 times = once in a blue moon and stars, planets, meteors all aligned together

This means that if two dozen hit five time or above that is a window of events and make my selection method to fail and does windows comes in waves after each other.
Where each window is a state or property where define my entering points and exit points towards when to get a trigger and when and why to bet and exit.

So i need the hole chain reaction of the hole World of random bits that unfold the different states into property windows. Some is a tie and some is due for attacking.
And i could not notice if one dozen repeat twice or more Before a secound dozen appear where i depend how only two events show once each during that state property to take advantage out of my trigger.
If i randomly would pick any window or trigger i don't get the flow of windows property strike ration that is part of the hole random bits chain reaction.
Is like a flower wish unfold from beginning to end.

I am refering to this kind of situation.

Here you can see Theory in real sample from todays random org file:

WW
LLL
WLWLWLWLLWLLWW
WW
LWW
LWLLWLWW
LWW
LLL
LWW
LWW
LLWW
WLLWW
WW
WW
LWW
LLWW
LWW
WLWW
LLL
WW
LWLWW
WLLWW

And here i only attack a property or state that is Clean from bias and where you have only two state present.

Code: [Select]
1 W
1 W
1 L
2 L
1 L
1 W
1 L
2 W
2 L
1 W
1 L
2 W
2 L
2 L
2 W
2 L
2 L
2 W
1 W
2 W
2 W
1 L
1 W
2 W
2 L
2 W
1 L
2 L
2 W
1 L
1 W
1 W
2 L
2 W
2 W
1 L
2 L
1 L
2 L
2 W
2 W
2 L
2 W
1 W
2 L
1 L
1 W
2 W
1 W
2 L
1 L
1 W
1 W
1 W
2 W
1 W
1 W
2 L
2 W
1 W
1 L
2 L
2 W
2 W
1 L
1 W
2 W
1 W
2 L
2 W
2 W
1 L
2 L
1 L
1 W
2 W
2 L
2 W
2 L
1 W
2 W
1 W
2 L
1 L
1 W
1 W

Brett Morton in hes book playing to win claim to flat betting using Three attemps a base betting and turn 1000 units into 4000 units - this is the reason i look into this subject.
But i use the EC with the odds 1 in 3 as that is better then 50/50 if you look at repeats, domination and bias.

This works nice as indicator for trading the market.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 07:08:26 PM by Sputnik »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, juice

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 07:08:52 PM »
I know this is weird but I think Talos is trying to tell us that because we rely upon things like triggers & attempts to predict future spins, it prevents us from thinking in a manner that will allow us to actually beat the wheel.

For instance, your trigger of 5 repeats of a dozen, I can demonstrate that dozen repeating 11 more times before it finally misses.

Its like the idea that "we have worked really hard to create a special state in the wheel so that means we will get better results" is the hangup that keeps us trapped from creating a betting method that will actually beat the wheel.

Anyway, I am just sharing my current head space because this topic seemed open for such things. :D

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 07:14:27 PM »

I.M.O  Everyone who" waits for an opportunity to bet " is using a trigger Reyth.
 What do you consider a trigger to be ?

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 07:18:10 PM »
I know this is weird but I think Talos is trying to tell us that because we rely upon things like triggers & attempts to predict future spins, it prevents us from thinking in a manner that will allow us to actually beat the wheel.

For instance, your trigger of 5 repeats of a dozen, I can demonstrate that dozen repeating 11 more times before it finally misses.

Its like the idea that "we have worked really hard to create a special state in the wheel so that means we will get better results" is the hangup that keeps us trapped from creating a betting method that will actually beat the wheel.

Anyway, I am just sharing my current head space because this topic seemed open for such things. :D

Is not the sleeping event it self that is winning two in a row, so it does not matter if they sleep 11 times or 32 times as i betting the frequense of the property state to show.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2016, 07:42:10 PM »
Quote from: Scep

I.M.O  Everyone who" waits for an opportunity to bet " is using a trigger Reyth.
 What do you consider a trigger to be ?

I consider the intended purpose of a trigger is to grant better odds of getting a hit and therefore having an edge that will allow us to win.

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 07:50:24 PM »

I consider the intended purpose of a trigger is to grant better odds of getting a hit and therefore having an edge that will allow us to win. Reyth

So what is your objection  to that Reyth ?

The following users thanked this post: juice

scepticus

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2016, 07:53:28 PM »

Please think!, Many even here at the roulette forum (you not excluded) seems to sometimes lack memory of the fact: it's random! Only the Bible and its follower has more to add, and that's the way the human brain works, not invented by
engineer, rather by chance.
If roulette winning numbers are  Random then we do  " Take a Chance " . Don't we ?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2016, 07:56:21 PM »
Well I now agree with Real, Mike & Bayes that the triggers don't serve their intended purpose because while putting in so much effort to avoid certain loss streaks, we are getting closer to the same streak that will cause our trigger to lose. 

In the long term we won't even see any difference in our bank balance whether we use a trigger or not.

If we are going to beat the wheel, I believe it will not be because we use triggers even though I agree with the principle behind triggers.

scepticus

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2016, 08:13:25 PM »
I think you are confused as to what a trigger is, Reyth.
A trigger is not the system itself  ,it merely triggers the system into play .
If Real, Mike, Bayes and yourself do not wait for an opportunity to bet just how do you determine WHEN to start betting ?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 09:18:51 PM »
If the wheel is spinning, that is my trigger.tm
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:20:48 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jesper