Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: @ Real  (Read 1526 times)

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
@ Real
« on: December 02, 2016, 11:05:38 AM »
 There is a wheel online, l need help with.
 Profile for 2 different balls is complete,  just need reliable way to diferenciate between balls, not after session , but as you go. Play on numbers averaging 40 % is posible. 3std reached ...
    There is a video and sound, wheel has vobble and rotational drag( confirmed, observed). I just need 30k to take out of it to cover my desapountment and tracking efforts, rest is yours. HELP!!!! 
    I'll take money from them myself, help me differenciate between damn balls in use.  Video 30 fps, no way to look laps... only stabilisation after nmb...

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
Re: @ Real
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 01:00:41 PM »
This would make a nice PM, what do ya reckon?  :o ;D

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
This would make a nice PM, what do ya reckon?  :o ;D
Desperation....

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 08:47:48 PM »
 Profile for 2 different balls is complete,  just need reliable way to diferenciate between balls, not after session , but as you go. Play on numbers averaging 40 % is posible. 3std reached ...
    There is a video and sound, wheel has vobble and rotational drag( confirmed, observed). I just need 30k to take out of it to cover my desapountment and tracking efforts, rest is yours. HELP!!!! 
    I'll take money from them myself, help me differenciate between damn balls in use.  Video 30 fps, no way to look laps... only stabilisation after nmb...

Do you mean ;
You need help in distinguishing between  2 different types of balls ?
If  this help is given you will win much more than 30k and your " helper" can keep the winnings over that 30k ?
Given this information do you require your " helper" to give you money to win your stated amount ?

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 09:10:40 PM »

Do you mean ;
If  this help is given you will win much more than 30k and your " helper" can keep the winnings over that 30k ?
Given this information do you require your " helper" to give you money to win your stated amount ?
it wasn't really directed to you, Scepticus. But l answer your curiosity. Yes l decide upfront how much l want to win. I value my time following this wheel for this amount, they gonna loose it.

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 09:38:00 PM »

Do you mean ;
it wasn't really directed to you, Scepticus. But l answer your curiosity. Yes l decide upfront how much l want to win. I value my time following this wheel for this amount, they gonna loose it.

I know it was not directed at me Mr. Perfect. You already know that  I am sceptical of your method.
The question you did not answer was - " will the bets be made without your " helper" contributing money " ?

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 09:47:14 PM »

Do you mean ;

I know it was not directed at me Mr. Perfect. You already know that  I am sceptical of your method.
The question you did not answer was - " will the bets be made without your " helper" contributing money " ?
l do not need Reals money. Just his briliant mind borrowed for a second. ;).

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 11:08:58 PM »
Clearly, Mr Perfect, English is not your first language.
Real has a " brilliant mind " ?
L.O.L  ! ! !

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2016, 03:30:52 AM »
L.O.L  ! ! !
Scepticus,  don't be jealous, it doesn't suit older people.

Ainz

• New
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2016, 01:15:13 PM »
Maybe you could differentiate them by the sound. I think that recording the spins and then use a sound analyzer to see the differences. I would focus on the sound that produces when a diamond is hited. I would also use the video to know at which site of the diamond was the hit (up, midd, down). Of course taking into acount which diamond was hited (every diamong will produce a different sound). So variables will be: the diamond and the hit site.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, MrPerfect.

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2016, 02:02:09 PM »
L.O.L  ! ! !

Jealous  L.O.L. ! ! !
Jealous of someone who cannot remember that I already posted the 108 threesomes in 4 spins in a previous reply to Mike who said there could be no more than 81 . Or that he of the " brilliant mind " was Mike's chief  cheer leader in that " discussion" .
There are actually more than 108 because that calculation was "off the cuff " 4x27 =108 .
 Real has not replied to my  post relating to his  claim that I was wrong to claim 108 . So clearly he does not have the " brilliant mind" you claim he has.
I think you will find few in this forum who think Real has a " brilliant mind "
So L.O.L to you both !

And good luck in your quest to solve the unsolvable.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:04:54 PM by scepticus »

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2016, 02:38:34 PM »
Maybe you could differentiate them by the sound. I think that recording the spins and then use a sound analyzer to see the differences. I would focus on the sound that produces when a diamond is hited. I would also use the video to know at which site of the diamond was the hit (up, midd, down). Of course taking into acount which diamond was hited (every diamong will produce a different sound). So variables will be: the diamond and the hit site.
Thanks Ainz, l came to same solution. They sound different on the track.
I even managed to diffirencase them by tonality of color, besides the sound.
   However, other qwestions arise. For example, material is same, but ball is a bit smaller...  altroth teoretical in nature , very strong qwestion. I gess, l  will be making another study for a while....

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2016, 02:41:00 PM »
L.O.L  ! ! !

Jealous  L.O.L. ! ! !
Jealous of someone who cannot remember that I already posted the 108 threesomes in 4 spins in a previous reply to Mike who said there could be no more than 81 . Or that he of the " brilliant mind " was Mike's chief  cheer leader in that " discussion" .
There are actually more than 108 because that calculation was "off the cuff " 4x27 =108 .
 Real has not replied to my  post relating to his  claim that I was wrong to claim 108 . So clearly he does not have the " brilliant mind" you claim he has.
I think you will find few in this forum who think Real has a " brilliant mind "
So L.O.L to you both !

And good luck in your quest to solve the unsolvable.
Scepticus,you start to be boring and very predictable. From now on l will do same as Real does. Just treat you like a senile person and ignore your posts.

scepticus

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »
Mr. Perfect
You need your eyesight tested .It's only a few posts ago that Real ridiculed me !
Still I shall do what most  members here do  - ignore your ridiculous posts !

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 05:45:34 AM »
Mr. Perfect
You need your eyesight tested .It's only a few posts ago that Real ridiculed me !
Still I shall do what most  members here do  - ignore your ridiculous posts !
l do not think that "rediculing" you does make his mind less brilliant . You do type your posts in more or less good English.  It obviously makes huge difference comparing to the general population in England , especially assuming that , what we read in newspapers is true...  but it's not a reason to mind your opinions " untouchable "  or absolutely " correct".  To speak openly, often what you type is absolute nonsense. 
 Besides not making much sense , you are often mean to other people. You have some issues with advantage play, or people who upply it. I do not posses specific knolidge to judge your case, but on my opinion, you should overcome it somehow. A bit of " rediculing " will not make you any damage, instead it could help you to reflect about situation in wich you did put yourself by your actions and attitudes you are taking.