Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: Last Friends  (Read 1189 times)

ianpbh

• New
Last Friends
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:53:05 AM »
This is a 12 number game and includes both positive and negative progressions.

Selection process -

Spin until, within the last 5 spins, 2 numbers appear with the same last digit. We now
select the 4 numbers with that digit and 1 neighbor (friend) on each side of the numbers.
eg.  14 and 34 appear within the last five spins, we select 3,4,5  13,14,15  23,24,25  33,34,35.
if we get 16 and 16 then we wrap around, select 5,6,7  15,16,17  25,26,27  35,36,0
if we get 9 and 29, select 7,8,9,10  17,18,19,20  27,28,29,30 so we have 12 numbers
The selected numbers are played up to 3 times, stop on a hit.

Bet progression - we use both up as you loose and up as you win progression.
A "game" is defined as an attempt to win within the 3 spins allotted for each selection, so after each
round of up to 3 spins we have either won or lost a "game".
On each spin within the game, if we get a hit we stop, if our numbers are missed we raise our bet 50 %
we only raise twice per game as by 3 spins we have either won or lost.
The goal is to win 2 games in a row and then start over.
If a game is lost then we play the next game starting at the same stake level.
If a game is won, we move to the next level which increases our starting stake by 50%.

The staking  table -
                                1st  level -  1.0   1.5   2.3
                                2nd level -  1.5   2.3   3.5
                                3rd level  -  2.3   3.5   5.3
                                4th level -   3.5   5.3   8
                                5th level -   5.3    8    12   

Eg. We select our numbers, play our 1st spin with 1 on each, loose the spin, increase to 1.5,
     loose the spin, increase to 2.3 and loose. We have now lost the "game" and need more spins
     till we get another selection of numbers. We lost the previous "game" so we stay at the same level
     and our first bet is again 1.0 units, it loses so our next bet is 1.5, it wins so we have won the "game" now                               wait on new selection. We won so we move to the 2nd level and our first bet is 1.5 followed by 
    2.3 and 3.5. If we loose this we stay at the same level till we win a game, then we move up to level 3.
     Any time that we win 2 in a row, we move back to level 1.
     If we get to the 4th level without having won 2 in a row, I recommend stopping on 1 win, accept the
     situation and move back to level 1.

This has performed well in RNG trials and so far is yielding profits in live RNG play.

Cheers,

Ian

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Last Friends
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 06:12:43 AM »
Fascinating.  May I ask your mindset for the bet selection?  I think I know what you are trying to do (Kav has recently talked about this in his 4 Pillars System) but I would like to hear your thoughts on it.  I have an idea why I like it too.

ianpbh

• New
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 08:43:12 AM »
This is how the number selection evolved  - I started trying to work with individual repeating numbers but 37 were too many for my tiny brain, so I broke it down to 10 numbers by just using the final digit, then I could never find a way to bet the individual 4 numbers as they would sometimes disappear for long intervals and
sometimes they would just keep repeating, while playing with these 4 numbers I noticed how often their
immediate neighbors turned up so that's how I got this bet selection, it seems to be more dependable than
the other dozen selection methods and it includes the zero.

The betting progression is just my variation of the old marty, by increasing after a win we are able to do
well when variance favours us and limit losses when it goes against us.
Although new to roulette, I have lifetime of betting experience and have never been a fan of increasing after a loss.

Ian

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 01:38:33 PM »
Very nice!  Grats on your profits! :D

scepticus

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 01:44:04 PM »
Ian
This idea crops up periodically  on roulette forums and has appealed to some of us at some time or other.
Two points.
Betting UP AS YOU LOSE is a from of chasing losses.
From a practical point of view. How do you bet fractions/ percentages of a unit unless you bet 10 times as much e.g.1.5 becomes 15.
Hope it goes well for you.

ianpbh

• New
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 02:44:54 PM »
The Playtech software allows fractions (betfair among others), my up as you lose is only for the 3 shots
at hitting the selection, the levels are up as you win.
Thanks for your interest, all help, advice and criticism  is appreciated.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus, Reyth

ianpbh

• New
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 01:47:32 AM »
This tweak has improved the hit rate -

Skip the selection if either of the neighbor digits does not appear in the last 10 spin history,
ie both "friends" need to be on the board or skip the selection.

This helps to guard against including sleeping numbers in the selection

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 04:40:54 AM »
Not to be a thorn in your side but I am just wondering.  Some of our AP nemises will say that you have simply lowered your sample size instead of increasing your hit rate.  Have you compared apples to apples in total number of BETS between both betting methods?

ianpbh

• New
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 05:29:41 AM »
You are right, it has lowered the sample size, I just have such an aversion to betting anything that might
be sleeping, I think the only advantage gained by betting sleeping or cold numbers/sections is to keep
following them if they wake up and I am only going for 1 hit per selection.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 10:10:31 AM »
 Following sleeping individual numbers is just a waste of time and bankroll. 
   Following sleeping sections could be reasonable if they are " hot " in some specific set of conditions. Then, yes, it may become a good " trigger" to bet them while they are hitting .
   However, priory to following such a section, need to collect data to verify (validate) such a section for a required amount of spins ( larger the section less spins required).
  Nice tool of monitoring such cases is skips between hits analysis.  If section will show good portion of skips being with low value ( many repetitive hitts), it may be attacked by " sequential method" wich l posted on exclusive part of forum.
    " Trigger" to bet will be not nessesarily " bet after one hit" , but may be " average skip value " in "x " spins or any other, depending on how long is target section ( how many numbers).
    Best results may be expected when such a section is only one, if  2 of them, aditional
trigger is required.
   I'd like to point one fact that is often neglected by majority of players, no wheel is perfect , no wheel is " equal" any other wheel. Wheels do have their distinctive " behavior" wich makes them unique. That's why often people can beat one wheel, but not other.... 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, ianpbh

hexfex82

• New
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 08:08:28 AM »
Hi, I found the bet selection very good high rate but the stacking plan is too high for my taste. I try every 2 loss +1 after 1 Win - 2...
Let's see what comes out.
Hex

ianpbh

• New
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 09:11:39 AM »
I am still playing with it, I seem to be doing better with a new variation, but I have not tried this for
real money yet -
Change it to an 8 number bet, choose the 4 "finals" as before but only one neighbor, the one that hit last,
then on the betting table each increase need only be 30% and no need to get 2 wins in a row, always
reset after 1 win.
I will let you know how it goes with more testing and after I have tried with real $.
Thanks for the reply and please let me know what you find.

Ian

ianpbh

• New
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 09:23:00 AM »
Hex,
I think your betting plan might be better than my original one,
it is simpler safer !

The following users thanked this post: Reyth