Author Topic: Can this sytem hold for long run..?  (Read 866 times)

YoLo

• New
Can this sytem hold for long run..?
« on: September 16, 2016, 01:00:43 PM »
Hi all, its been months since my last post..  I wanna share something that might be useful.. Just read what mario12346 post about betting on dozens and high or low numbers.. I got something going in my mind, but insted of putting on dozens and high or low, I put it on ds.. Here are the progression goes..:
1. Place 1 chips on 5ds.
2. If lost, add 4 chips on each ds.
3. If win minus 1 chip on each ds.
I've tried it, goes really smooth in online but after sometimes start to fall apart.. Can someone please gives any advice or maybe tweak it to make it even better. And is it better to stay put or keep changing the position, cos i played it by stay put until the end.. My bankroll was 1000 units.. Bust out after 2 hours play.. Highest was 320 units in the first 15 minutes, didnt stop cos i thought it could stand for long run, but i was wrong..  Really appreciate any advice or comments.. Thanks anyway..

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Can this sytem hold for long run..?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 02:11:55 PM »
5 DS is a nice starting point for a system and Martin Blakely used that as a springboard for his system. 

I have found a system online and adapted it from 4 DS to 5 and I find it works quite well can probably be tweaked/analyzed to provide good results:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=943.msg13166#msg13166

I personally have found 5 DS as THE ENTIRE SYSTEM to be too expensive to properly manage, simply because you are having to recover 5 units of loss with only 1 unit of gain which is a bad ratio.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:13:38 PM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 05:24:20 PM »
A 5 DS system is a system of the dices. See my blog. It is easy to program such systems. Before playing such system ,you must first analyse the random sequence of the DS. After then you must design a strategy. A 30 number bet game is always a short run trial .
Hit and run stategy give you a chance on a profit.

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 05:54:54 PM »
Hi Yolo
I think that if a system/method does not at least  break- even  at level stakes then it is unlikely to win by increasing stakes except by one /two progression. Many on the forum differ of course.

I also think that -  on a win -  you need to get back more than you put on so I agree with Reyth here.
As your illustration showed, you would have profited by NOT betting your 5 DS but by betting the Odd Man Out.
 You need to accept  that you may LOSE many  more bets than you win but you must bear in mind that the aim is to WIN more chips than you lose .

Trilobite

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 07:51:32 AM »
Can this system hold for long run..?

The answer is no, sorry.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:54:44 AM by Trilobite »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 01:50:53 PM »
see my blog about DTOP

mr j