Author Topic: Favourite number system  (Read 1242 times)

Iain

• New
Favourite number system
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:46:38 AM »
One of my favourite systems is the favourite number system which I have won with most of the time I have used it.

Many systems use progressive staking, but this one uses progrssive odds, so you are betting 1 unit each time. You target a single number and all your bets focus on that number hitting, but there are many chances of other numbers giving you a winner. If any of your bets win you will have a profit between 1 unit and 18 units, depending where in the sequence it lands. You need 35 units for this method.

1 attempt at an evens chance that includes your number.
1 attempt at a dozen or column that includes your number.
3 attempts at a double street that includes your number.
3 attempts at a corner that includes your number.
3 attempts at a street that includes your number.
6 attempts at a split that includes your number.
18 attempts at the single number.

When you win the session is over and you can start again preferably with a different number. A very simple system with no complex rules to remember.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Favourite number system
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 05:28:22 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Indeed this is a very interesting system.

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:01:24 PM »
I think the Target type methods are some of the better ones. What I like is that the "progression" is not in the wagering....it's in the payoffs. I test it quite a bit, looking for refinements to make it more "optimal". For instance... instead of picking a random target number from the get go....I observe results and select the "hotter" target numbers.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 09:13:23 PM »
I found a hybrid of both on YouTube here:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=943.msg13166#msg13166

I found this system to pay VERY well with the prolonged misses to be quite rare.  I haven't put this to a simulation yet.

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, Sheridan44

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 10:03:54 PM »
1 attempt at an evens chance that includes your number. <---Each number represents 3 even chances, it can be any of those 3.

1 attempt at a dozen or column that includes your number. <---Also it can be a column instead of dozen.

3 attempts at a double street that includes your number. <---Each number represents 2 lines, it can be any of those 2.

3 attempts at a corner that includes your number. <---Each number represents from 1 up to 4 corners, it can be any of those 1,2,3 or 4.

3 attempts at a street that includes your number. <---Number 0 has 2 possible streets (0,1,2 or 0,2,3), it can be any of those 2.

6 attempts at a split that includes your number. <---Each number represents from 2 up to 4 splits, it can be any of those 2,3 or 4.

18 attempts at the single number.
Better to aim for a small group of numbers, 3 up to 6 is the optimum range and bet them simultaneously.

Therefore you may want to make your base bet from 3 up to 6 units, choose a group of numbers which all fall within a specific even chance, perhaps also same dozen or column.

As bet progress to greater payouts you will divide your base bet accordingly (in 2,3,4,5 or 6 parts), just be careful to maintain the proportion of the bets according the targeted numbers.

The main idea is to achieve an overall profit per round of bets, not to catch all the numbers of the group that you bet.

A lost cycle of bets could be just the 1st out of many betting levels.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:06:57 PM by BlueAngel »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 09:53:28 AM »
The danger of this system is the 1/3 rule and the cold numbers
The whole trial takes 35 spins.
Approximately there are 12 numbers that are not fallen. Within these 12 numbers there are at least 4 very cold numbers.
I advice to start a session not with a random number.
This system can be programed very easily in Excel. It will be always a  short run session. The result is unpreditable.