Author Topic: An Indian way of how to play the game!  (Read 767 times)

Jesper

An Indian way of how to play the game!
« on: July 29, 2016, 12:01:37 PM »
An Indian told me how he played, and meant he will lose less than win. We invented zero he said, and we have other ways to know the near future. Do not underestimate the Hindu, a very old culture. We may have had the game of roulette before Europe, and we may have had aircrafts 2000 years ago.

He said I could play his system, but not tell about how, until he approved it.  I start a one zero wheel, playing as adviced: Target 1000 units. Used 1 cent table. Got my target in a short time. As i can see, this winns very often, but at the rare loss it may be hard.

The following users thanked this post: december

december

• Veteran Member
Re: An Indian way of how to play the game!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 02:21:06 PM »
Aha, secrets from the past cosmic experience!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »
Dang with broken bones and everything Jesper is still slamming the felt!

Jesper, because it is you, I trust your judgment here and am looking forward to your ongoing progress reports. :D

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 12:18:04 AM »
I got permission to tell how the Indian fellow thought. He use corner bet, and he told me corner bet is special, as we can get overlap.  We bet a corner and use the last fallen number ( repeater method). If hit do again, it loss, double and bet all fallen until a hit.  It can be high stakes and sometimes it will not get back which is the loss. If not back to new higher balance  we just go on until it happen. Allways use the "natural" order of corners.

It is important to know, here we need a large bankroll, and that will in most cases mean 1 cent table and a few hundred Euro (about my style anyhow). We win steady, but as we should know, it is a grand loss somewhere in an unknown future. I did some play at 1 cent table with one zero, and yes I am 60 Euro plus, but could be back about the  triple.

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, Reyth

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 09:15:47 AM »
An Indian told me how he played, and meant he will lose less than win. We invented zero he said, and we have other ways to know the near future. Do not underestimate the Hindu, a very old culture. We may have had the game of roulette before Europe, and we may have had aircrafts 2000 years ago.

He said I could play his system, but not tell about how, until he approved it.  I start a one zero wheel, playing as adviced: Target 1000 units. Used 1 cent table. Got my target in a short time. As i can see, this winns very often, but at the rare loss it may be hard.

The Vedas are even older than Hindus! Seek "GamblerĀ“s hymn", Rig Veda, 10th Mandala.
The "invention" of Zero might have to do with  ancient meditataion experiences.
Other ways to know the near future? It reminds me of how chess was offered by a wise man to a ruler according to an old myth: The wise man "only" required one grain of rice for the first square, 2 grains for the second, 4 for the third and so forth and so on. Before long the rice would exceed all rice in the whole wide world. But of course it has nothing  to do, abslutely nothing, with progression.

At least you did not have do pay for the "Words of wisdom".
The corner bet is special, he told you, as we can  get overlap. Oh yes, half of every corner belongs to the middle column.
Splits are also special. In the game of 37 numbers there are no less than 60 splits.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:11:55 PM by Dane »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, Reyth