Author Topic: need help with " moral reasoning".  (Read 525 times)

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
need help with " moral reasoning".
« on: July 23, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »
 Guys, l find myself in very interesting situation...
The problem is that majority of ways to predict and adjust are not mine directly, but a result of direct or indirect tutoring by others.
 Some respect is due even in this roulette world, so l can not directly to open very sensitive information for everyone on public forum.
 I will continue this " vbschool" adventure for common good, but sometimes l will have to keep some aspects of exact techniques at the level of hints ... it will require from reader to spend their time trying to understand , experiment a bit on their own.
 Please, tell me what you think about this situation and what would you do in my position.

The following users thanked this post: december

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: need help with " moral reasoning".
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 10:38:33 AM »
Guys, l find myself in very interesting situation...
The problem is that majority of ways to predict and adjust are not mine directly, but a result of direct or indirect tutoring by others.
 Some respect is due even in this roulette world, so l can not directly to open very sensitive information for everyone on public forum.
 I will continue this " vbschool" adventure for common good, but sometimes l will have to keep some aspects of exact techniques at the level of hints ... it will require from reader to spend their time trying to understand , experiment a bit on their own.
 Please, tell me what you think about this situation and what would you do in my position.

Yes, I agree with you, that's why I'm not revealing my most powerful weapons in public.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 11:04:49 AM »
This is a good opportunity to tell you how I see things regarding instructions, systems and winning roulette. This is my understanding and my opinion.

• Most roulette forum visitors are here for entertainment in the broader sense. Like reading a newspaper is mostly entertainment via info than a desperate need to be well informed about everything.
  • Most readers enjoy reading about roulette to feed their curiosity and to broaden their knowledge, but not much more.
  • Even if there was a "perfect system" publicized in the forum, less than 1% of readers would make money with it. Most readers would read it out of curiosity and then move to the next system. Others would test it and stop there. Some would find the system boring or lack the required capital or the determination.
  • The quest of roulette never ends for most of us. The hunger for knowledge, search and research can not be satisfied by a "perfect system".
I don't know if the above can help you understand the audience you are addressing, but you should take it into account.

One point I want to make that may answer your question is this:
In my opinion, one of the biggest problems of roulette discussion is lack of understanding. Many people do not understand many of the posts in this and other forums. I find myself all to often reading posts and thinking "what is he talking about?" and I'm not a novice.

So my suggestion is this:
If you don't want to reveal groundbreaking, never seen the light of day secret info, you can still make a big difference if you try to be VERY CLEAR AND NEWBIE FRIENDLY in your posts. In my opinion this much more important.

Visual ballistics is not a very well known concept. It is worth making a very clear and newbie friendly introduction. This will be something that will attract more reader interest and something much more unique and useful than bits and pieced of advanced info that only a few (that already know them) can understand.
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:09:05 AM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: december, MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 12:31:59 PM »
Thanks for reply, Blue Angel.
 Keep all info for yourself is a great way to preserve it, but how to make our "army"? 
 You probably have seen some of my videos with heavy ball..  they do show healthy edge. 3 month or so ego l wasn't able to predict heavy ball that well... this new ability of mine was a result of titanic effort study that l performed... 600 spins filmed and studied frame by frame, timings taken with avidemux software on 60@fps video. It took 3 month to acomplish... In the initial stages of study l asked help of community on 2 different forums. I had 14 people to promice help. Only 3 of these really contibuted something.
 People generally to do something should be interested and understand that they work for themselves first , this is only way to achieve at least some colaboration.
 That's why l started this vb school thing, so people see that vb is not a some monster,  and can be mustered with reasonable effort.
 I created vb computer wich not only help to predict, but informs ( gives reliable information ).
 With its help this new comunity can perform similar studies as l did in very short time ( 2-3 working days)... but how to make people understand why they need such a thing?
 The only way l see is to educate people of what could be done, provide understanding of related obstacles (problems) and give them means to overcome these obstacles in form of my roulette computer.
 This way people wiIl unite and work together on common problems and their solutions. 
 At least l wanna belive they will...

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:33:47 PM by MrPerfect. »

The following users thanked this post: december