Author Topic: Has Anyone Heard of the Guderian Progression?  (Read 7629 times)

Jake007

• Veteran Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
Has Anyone Heard of the Guderian Progression?
« on: April 24, 2014, 11:45:32 PM »
I cannot find any info on this system or strategy. I have seen the name come up a few times now and as far as I can find, it is some sort of way to predict streets. Thanks for any info!

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Has Anyone Heard of the Guderian Progression?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 12:19:56 AM »
Hello,
Very interesting!
May I ask where did you hear about it?
I know the Guderian, and it is a SCAM! A complete waste of time and money.
The strange thing is that people are searching for it in google. Where did you hear about it?

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 12:32:27 AM »
I came across this via Youtube and the name sounded interesting :) There is a channel called the Gamblers Paradise where this older gentleman shows his winning techniques (wearing a nice gold ring in every shot). He also sells his books online (which can be found with keen google searching). Anyways, this persons name is Martin Silverthorne selling other systems like the Jagger Formula for hundreds of dollars. Quick searches on his name bring up results where people calling him out as a scam artist :)

I would never buy a system, mainly because if there was a decent system out there, no sane person would ever sell it. At least I wouldnt!

the3rdman

• New
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 09:09:21 PM »
I'm familiar with Martin Silverstone.  He always offers an ironclad guarantee on his systems. Problem is, when you ask for your money back, you get no response from him. 
My comment is from first hand experience. I purchased his Power Blackjack system a few years ago which wasn't any good.  Fortunately, I was able to get a refund from my credit card company after filing a credit card dispute. This was the one and only time I purchased a system from anyone.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:11:29 PM by the3rdman »

Cardplayer

• New
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 08:05:48 PM »
Hi Jake007,

I found it: a pdf file describing this method (I do not know if this method works and I can't find a review of it...)

newbielink:http://www.gamblersbookcase.com/GuderianProgression/dnGP314rfTb09L7143rf9v0Sc/GuderianProgression-Book.pdf [nonactive]

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 08:37:01 PM »
Haha the guy has it stored directly on his website. What a dumb@$$!

But anyway, about halfway into it he describes a 3 street bet system with a 11 step progression.

Ive never done street bets, but for fun I will give this system a little try in my spare time. I always like to learn systems, even losing ones, because if I learn something at all from one of them I will have gained some bit of knowledge.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:44:06 AM by kav »

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 10:03:10 PM »
So Im testing this out right now. Its not difficult to learn. In about 30 minutes I went from my base of $1000 TO $1250 and then quickly down to $650 after I reached all 11 progressions. Ouch!

The reason why I dont like this system is it seems to base itself off of just the last 3 streets that have come up. Why not at least base it on hot streets?

john518

• New
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 04:47:24 AM »
This system seems to fall into the category of "working nicely sometimes and failing miserably at other times".
It basically bets on 9 numbers with progressions. So the expectation is not surprising. Remember, even 12 numbers could sleep over many spins.

Iceman888

• New
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 08:06:34 AM »
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum have been constantly read all the old post.
Superb facts and advise very educational and reminders never chase your loss also be disciplined when using a strategy.
I tested this system and it does work with good result only bad thing like said it does have it own limit to an extend of catching the three streets.
Some interesting part of this system I found is the hit come either within LV 3-4 (75%) and most of the time if it pass this it goes to progression 10-11 (20%).
Now the modification of this I tend to wait or skip 4 missing potential wins. 
So the 5% remaining is a difficulty to explain hope using the 4 virtual bet could eliminate the 5% loss.
Thanks again for all good post keep it up.