Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Thinking out of the every box there is  (Read 1650 times)

dalex1983

• New
Thinking out of the every box there is
« on: July 22, 2016, 05:18:02 AM »
Everybody is talking about the worst thing that will happen.......everybody its winning a few days then it all goes to nothing. Everybody has different systems that they play diffrent bankrolls for every system.

And we have the 'magical' law of high numbers.

But NOBODY says what happens right after they lost, right after that moment. I think there is no system in the world that can go to nothing just after it got to nothing.

For example, lets say 1st dozen got 9 spins, then got 13 spins..... next time will be at maximum of 12 spins. And after that u can bet safetly a 12 step bet for at least 100-150  spins (if any dozen or column dont come up for 8 or more spins). If that will happen than the law of high numbers goes to sh.......and the roulette table has a problem.

I know it happens verrry rarely because i play this. And now its simple because you have the 500 spins history in the evolution gaming roulettes.

And here is the problem, if you have like just one system and waiting for it to fail it gets verrrrry frustrating, even with the 500 spins history, and u play maybe 200 spins every 2-3days, and wait for that trigger.

So i think everybody here should post what did they bet and worked for a few days, but failed, and what happened after their system failed in the next 100-150 spins?

Sry for my english again!

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Thinking out of the every box there is
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 07:40:39 AM »
Hi,

Let me see if I understand your point.
You say that if for example, we see 8 or 10 consecutive Blacks in the first 50 spins, then most probably we will not see long Black sequences in the next 100 spins?
And we should take advantage of this?
In other words, that if we see a rare event in the first 50 spins we bet against it in the next 100 spins?
Is this roughly your idea?

The following users thanked this post: mr j

dalex1983

• New
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 08:51:24 AM »
verrrrry roughly!

The ideea is you play your system and everybody has one.

And everybody loses after some days. Because it's normal. It happens in real world too. You get your license u go out with the car, it;s imposibile not to make an accident. But not 4 accidents in 2hours.

@kav

What i'm betting involves dosens and columns, thats why i posted these message to get some tips about the rest of the bets.

If a column or a dozen dont com up for at least 8 times, then that dozen or column dosent come up again for at least 13 times. After that i bet 150 spins every dozen and column that didnt come up.

For example:
1st dozen 9 times, right after 14 times: i bet the rest after one of the dozen/columns dont come up min 8 times........... 2nd column 9 times..........i bet it 12 times........for every 150 spins

dobbelsteen

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 09:10:37 AM »
the dalex1983 play manner is not very good. Systems , strategies, sessions and events are  used in different contexts.

An event of 10 ECs has a problity of 512.Wagering on a single 10 EC event is waisting your time, unless you can do it consecutive.

Spread your risk by playing more than one method. A roulette session consists of alot of bets.
Nobody can predict the outcomeof a spin.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:23:44 AM by kav »

dalex1983

• New
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 09:27:49 AM »
the dalex1983 play manner is not very good. Systems , strategies, sessions and events are  used in different contexts.

An event of 10 ECs has a problity of 512.Wagering on a single 10 EC event is waisting your time, unless you can do it consecutive.

Spread your risk by playing more than one method. A roulette session consists of alot of bets.
Nobody can predict the outcomeof a spin.

Thats the beauty ........you dont do you it consecutive, you wait for the nastiest of the scenarios that you previous lost and after that you bet ;)

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 09:36:43 AM »
SSB has no waiting time you can play SSB condecutive. If you are interested , a free Excel program is available.

The following users thanked this post: dalex1983

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 09:38:21 AM »
dalex1983,

Maybe you can find this post(s) relevant to your way of thinking:
Does A Series Of Short Sessions Combine To Make A Long Series?

To tell you the truth, I believe most system players (me included) agree one way or the other with the basic concept that extreme events do not repeat themselves all that often.
The "problem" is how easy it is (time and tracking wise) to identify such triggers.

The following users thanked this post: dalex1983

ayamas

• New
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 05:25:26 AM »
SSB has no waiting time you can play SSB condecutive. If you are interested , a free Excel program is available.

where can i obtain the free excel program? thanks

dalex1983

• New
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 08:22:58 AM »
dalex1983,

Maybe you can find this post(s) relevant to your way of thinking:
Does A Series Of Short Sessions Combine To Make A Long Series?

To tell you the truth, I believe most system players (me included) agree one way or the other with the basic concept that extreme events do not repeat themselves all that often.
The "problem" is how easy it is (time and tracking wise) to identify such triggers.

That is exactly the problem, and it takes time, plus you miss a lot of triggers.

I've been playing this system from 8th of june, i've missed 32% of the triggers.

That was the idea in the first place for this topic. Ok i have just 40-50 triggers a month on dozens + columns. Now i'm trying to find some triggers on the double streets or lines. After that some triggers on the streets. And after that some triggers on the EC's.

I think the triggers on the EC's are the most complicated ones. I can't find any system. On the streets as well.

No offense for those who play straight numbers corners or splits, but i don't like those kind of bets. And the payouts don't really look that good, and to observe than many numbers and corners and splits, can get you mad.

Anyway, if you have 40 triggers on every system, the waiting time and tracking goes down  lot.

And the idea is to win right? Does it matter if wait a day or two? If you have a lot of money you need just one trigger a month.

@ KAV any systems that you know on streets? and on EC's?

Just read your post, verrry nice!!. I'll test that on the EC's.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:29:58 AM by dalex1983 »

The following users thanked this post: kav

dalex1983

• New
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 12:55:03 PM »
Maybe i'm crazy or maybe not.

But sometimes on this roulette wheel you can see how the dozens group up some days until one of them fails (5-8 hours). The rest of the days every dozen and column goes smoothly like it just gives money. I play the Slingshot Auto Roulette online.

For a real example.

2nd dozen 2nd column and 3rd column start to act verry weird. They missed vor 8 9 12 15 16 23 times a lot and after about 4 hours. The 2nd dozen missed 13 times and just right after 18 times. In the next 8hours every column and dozen missed maybe 8 times 12 times but nothing serious .

Has anyone observe this on their system?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 11:43:40 AM »
Ayamas  writ an email to rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl and I send you an Excel program for SSB.