BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: The Power Of Early Hot Numbers  (Read 2451 times)

• Great Contributor
Re: The Power Of Early Hot Numbers
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 02:30:58 PM »
Interesting observations on hot numbers.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 07:44:17 PM »
One of the criterion I have chosen is focusing on the hottest grouping of numbers.  I have watched this phenomenon persist for thousands of spins without interruption.

Other criteria were created based on Sheridan's "minimizing losing sequences".

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2018, 07:49:09 PM »

Repetitions V
Hello at the home screens!
Had some time to test. On a whim, I experimented in one of my EXCEL tables.
The good Mr. von Haller had once written somewhere, that after 6 throws with different numbers
a high probability of repetition would exist. I just had something remodeled. This is best
understandable by means of an example:
15-17-24-13-29-14-23-13- ......... ..
The following is played:
The 15 came - then 1 litter is waited - then the 15 total set 4 times. In the example from 24.
The 15 is always set 4 times, even if there should be a direct hit.
For example, if there are 2 consecutive hits in the permanence, sentences of 2 pieces each are created on a number.
The same procedure is used for each additional number. This creates a continuous sequence of 4 pieces,
which are laid.
I have continuously tested this with 4250 throws from original LC permanence.
Result: net 1572 pieces plus
In the overall course, there were also lean routes, in return, but also beautiful conurbations.
Just try it out. More results are certainly helpful.
143 contributions
Written July 19, 2016 (processed)
At some point you will catch a permanence that is not hit all day long. I did not have to search for a long time, as I dealt with such a way of playing.
PS: And you miss all the "instant repetitions" as well.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 07:50:46 PM by Reyth »
The following users thanked this post: kav

• New
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 01:08:29 AM »

In my constant tinkering with numbers, I came up with this interesting observation...

Let me explain this graph.....

On my Roulette Extreme program.... I spun out the first 10 numbers manually....I took what it gave me. Whatever number it produced, I promptly placed a 1 unit bet on it (no progressions - just one unit all the way). It took me 11 spins to get my first 10 unique numbers (one was a repeater). Each 10 had the one unit bet placed on them. Then I set it on auto-spin for the next 989 spins to give it a 1000 spin total.

The results as you can see are quite intriguing. Within those first 10 unique numbers there were some seemingly "hidden" hot numbers....that stayed hot early on before the inevitable downslide took over. I started with a 5000u bankroll, profit is shown in green, loss in red. The early random hots did quite well... at spin 362 the run peaked at +327 units. The tipping point seemed to be around 400 spins. Not too bad for 10 numbers just spat out at random without any conditions or selection methods applied.

Perhaps one wouldn't have to sit around and wait for hot numbers to develop (waiting for 3 or 4 shows for each  etc....), they could already be there within X numbers of spins, seeds ready to "blossom" if you will. I suppose this is not very "scientific", but it's an interesting look at the behavior of random numbers.

Interesting subject. Can you check if you run the system for 37 spins and you start flat betting all numbers that get spung 2 times or more how long you get a hit. Maybe add some progression to the mix. This will make betting on very little numbers possible and progression very low.

Can you try this on the xtreme software and give us the results?
The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 01:04:27 PM »
  Hot numbers have no power, they are a's good as any other number or less.
   No number hits on its own, it's a product of conditions governing game ( factors) , without factor analysis such play is pointless and produce HE much higher then expectation.
    Remember, when you predict, you disrupt odds, if your predictions do not consider all relevant factors, it's better to throw chips to the felt blindly. 
   If you work, do your work properly or suffer consequences. ...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 01:05:31 PM by kav »