If instead of 4 Finals we use any 4 cold numbers, or any 4 random numbers, would that make any difference?
If yes, why?
Another question, if instead the 10 options of the Finals (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) use the groups:
1) 1,10,19,28 instead of 1,11,21,31
2) 2,11,20,29 instead of 2,12,22,32
3) 3,12,21,30 instead of 3,13,23,33
4) 4,13,22,31 instead of 4,14,24,34
5) 5,14,23,32 instead of 5,15,25,35
6) 6,15,24,33 instead of 6,16,26,36
7) 7,16,25,34 instead of 7,17,27
8,17,26,35 instead of 8,18,28
9) 9,18,27,36 instead of 9,19,29 and 0,10,20,30 for the finals
Would betting the first category of groups instead of the Finals make any difference according to you?
Would it make any difference than betting 4 random numbers?
Are Finals groups more valid than Numerology groups?
Why you think it's better if so??
If you ask me, I consider both are having the same probabilities but the Numerology's groups are forming the columns, to be precise, Column number 1 includes the groups 1,4 and 7
Column number 2 includes the groups 2,5 and 8
Column number 3 includes the groups 3,6 and 9
That's why I consider it better than Finals groups, not because of the odds (that's the same) but for more practical placement of the bets.
You might create many triggers regarding the groups above inside the 3 columns.