Author Topic: random=random  (Read 532 times)

spins

• Mature Member
random=random
« on: July 07, 2016, 12:13:29 PM »
knowing the wheel is, isn't it insanity to try and make sense out of it, or the next step win from it, wouldn't you be better off devising a chaos system to match the randomness, maybe have a dice popper with 1 die, where each number represents a bet formula, for instance 1 being 2 blocks of 12 numbers +5 other numbers from the other block, win +20, loss -15, or any other formula as there are thousands+ to choose from, I find roulette, gambling closely related to philosophy, so many question's that can't be answered with any certainty and a endless river of idea's for the ultimate concussion for success, its a interesting trait we carry, for me its not just roulette's envelop I try to bend, there's other areas in life I don't wont to be confined to     

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: random=random
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 12:15:27 PM »
There is much to be said for varying one's approach to forestall inevitable variance.  I think all successful systems contain this element in some form.

Janusz

• New
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 12:36:32 PM »
..., I find roulette, gambling closely related to philosophy, so many question's that can't be answered with any certainty ...

This says You have no idea of philosophy. Every question has been answered. But there´s always a new possibility that´s been opened with every answer.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 01:16:15 PM »
..., I find roulette, gambling closely related to philosophy, so many question's that can't be answered with any certainty ...

Every question has been answered.

Very nice! :D

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 05:46:33 PM »

This says You have no idea of philosophy. Every question has been answered. But there´s always a new possibility that´s been opened with every answer.

The fact that you have found a holy grail at another forum but not in this one says a lot...

Janusz

• New
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 05:56:55 PM »
The fact that you have found a holy grail at another forum but not in this one says a lot...

Pls help me! What does it say?

Remark: My answer was to "philosophy" not to "roulette"