Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
So, may l continue to call this spaniel the way he deserve? I literally show mercy to him... to receive such a "nice feedback". On his YouTube account he was wyning like dog for forgiveness and now it's barking!!! More..  trying to bite . Lol.
   P.S. l got some Spanish friends and they are very nice people, l do not wish to descriminate people from Spain in any way..  but after this " spaniel" l will try to avoid " spaniels".
Roulette Systems / Re: Lucky 21
« Last post by ignatus on Today at 02:17:09 PM »

WHEN one of them has Hit 2 times in a row (not necessarily in sequence) When 2 hits in a row has happen, you simply switch bets to the other doz (1 or 3).

Hi, I'm sorry I don't quite get that part of 2 hits in a row but not necessarily in sequence. Thanks if you're able to explain!

Well, you track doz 1 & 3 (only) so, lets say you bet doz 1 (3 streets) now you get doz 1 1 2 1 *3 2 3* TRIGGER dozen 3 has hit 2 times, without doz 1 being hit. Therefore, you change bets into doz 3 (3 streets)
Roulette Systems / Re: Lucky 21
« Last post by choongy on Today at 02:05:24 PM »

WHEN one of them has Hit 2 times in a row (not necessarily in sequence) When 2 hits in a row has happen, you simply switch bets to the other doz (1 or 3).

Hi, I'm sorry I don't quite get that part of 2 hits in a row but not necessarily in sequence. Thanks if you're able to explain!
Kav, why would you defend a scammer? Are they wellcome here?
  He is a plagiator and pretender. Prove attached. 
Please avoid personal characterizations.
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: NEW SYSTEM- FEW NUMBERS
« Last post by jekhb76 on Today at 12:29:58 PM »
Isn't it better, to spin 37 Times and See what nummers didn't appear and betting those numbers up to 37 spins? Everytime a number hits we Cross that number off. We continue until on a hit wereld not in profit anymore, we then raise our betts with 1 chip on the rest. And when in profit we drop down to our Basic bet. Session ends when goal is reached. Could be 10, 20 chips etc and come Back at a later Time. Just a thought.
Mickey.... there are right ways to do things and wrong ones. "Alternative" medicine works, but too much desinfo.
   Avoid cold shower. At all cost. Body has no idea how to correct temperature locally. It's too much stress for nothing. Now... contrast water procedures are nice, if made properly. Normally all cultures where these practiced , do it following way :
   Sauna ( russian style best) , basket of cold water ( snow jumping in).... this is how l restored my own health as well.... my tonsils were removed when child,  used to suffer every winter.... couldnt go school...ets.
   About ozone... there is a magic formulae... h2o2. Find 3% one without any additions besides water. 3 drops to the cap of water 250ml... drink!. It's enough ozon for all you needs. Carefully read label. They started to mix this thing with poisons and label for " external use only".
   As you can see, not always my help has price attashed. Have fun.
Reyth, thanks to correcting my post. The thing is, l really intended to call this person "spaniel", because l see him as a dog . It was intentional "error".
Visual Ballistics / Re: How do AP win and what type of bets are used?
« Last post by MrPerfect. on Today at 10:30:11 AM »
Mickey... l do not really like this " enterview" format... it goes to the things that are sensitive.  I sudjest you following. Add me on Skype. Things like "how to factor in..." l really do not like to speak on publick forum.
   Revolution timings are important on initial stage of wheel evaluation. ... they show ball track fitness, boundaries of deceleration profile.. ets. In play l do not know revolution timings. Although l do possess precise mechanizm of how to collect them , l use shortcut that permits to abolish need for these and my rc do not care about these either... same as vb3.
   It can be fine refinement for these who get player partner to assist them in play and form 2 man vb team... but for individual player this info is useless,  unless he is genius ninja, wich l'm definitely not. I do not exclude possibility that someone may use such an info in play, but ,on my personal opinion , it's unnecessary complication.
Roulette Systems / Re: The Bomb Shelter
« Last post by Reyth on Today at 10:07:11 AM »
This system was designed for DS and I am operating on the statistics that apply to them.  So your question really is, "Why are you betting DS when you can simply bet S/U"?

Well for one, I don't consider the hottest DS to be "watered down" because it is the hottest -- the LotT will sort out the details and I just follow its lead.  The actual reason though, is because it has the best profit:hit rate:cost ratio.

I don't have the luxury of using physical bias and so I still have to protect myself against variance.

If I could find a workable way to move farther inward in the felt, I would do it.  I mean, if I am OK with increasing the bankroll, I could definitely bet splits or even S/U but obviously the bankroll is high enough already... >.<

Now that you mention it, someone recently came up with an idea of taking straight up bets and then moving them OUTWARD to splits and then again to streets to lower the cost.  I haven't investigated if that would be workable; the best selection can still be maintained by tracking the hit:spin ratio for all of these selections at once.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10