BetOnline

Poll

What do you think

Good
9 (100%)
Bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: NEW SYSTEM- FEW NUMBERS  (Read 1731 times)

palestis

• Veteran Member
NEW SYSTEM- FEW NUMBERS
« on: September 24, 2017, 02:11:33 AM »
After seeing this roulette  forum turned into a philosophy forum for so long, I had no choice but to come up with a new system
Here is another system that looks very promising.
Very low risk because you only play few numbers. Usually 3-4 max.
THE LOGIC:
Every number has the right to appear at least once in 37 spins. More so in 47 spins. I will explain  y 47 spins.
We randomly pick a number that hasn't appear in the last 12 spins.
We play that number for UP TO 35 spins. If it appears before the 35th spin we stop and drop it. The sooner it appears the higher the profit. (to lose, that number must disappear for 47 spins).
At the same time if it doesn't show up in 35 spins we abandon it as well. The loss will be 35 units.
BUT:
As we start betting  that number, we also keep track of the next 12 numbers SINCE WE STARTED BETING THE 1st NUMBER. ( Or any number we subsequently add).
 If in the next 12 numbers another random number we picked in advance doesn't show up we bet that number too for up to 35 spins. We stop betting any of those numbers if it appears anytime within the 35 spins. But we continue to keep track of the next 12 numbers and keep adding a new random number that hasn't shown up in those 12 spins and that too we play for up to 35 spins.
In other words as we play a number or more, we keep adding another number if It hasn't appear in 12 spins. As soon as any of those numbers shows up we drop that number.
It is possible that you have to play several numbers a the same time but they will rarely exceed 4 numbers. And only for a short period because it is very likely one or more to show up.
In the picture I have a table from Wiesbaden divided up in 12 number sections.
Before I picked that table I wrote some random numbers down that I will play one at a time if it did not appear in the previous 12 spins.
They are: 3-17-35-6-22-29-0-14-30-11-16-26-8-24-31
The first number in line is 3. It didn't appear in the first 12 spins, (section 1 in the picture),  therefore we start betting 3 from the 13th spin on.
And it shows up after 2 spins (Profit 34 units).
At this point we wait for the 12 spins to be completed,  watching out for the next number in line 17.
As soon as the 12 numbers marked as section 2 in the picture are complete and 17 did not show up we indeed start betting 17. And it shows up in the 11th spin giving a profit of 25 units.
Needless to say that section 1 in the picture was only for number 3. As we play a number,  we pay attention to the next 12 spins. After 31 in section 3 we don't see 35. Therefore we play 35 as it is the next randomly  picked number. And it shows up in the 7th spin giving a profit of 29 units.
In section 4 number 6 did not appear and we play 6. Since it didn't show up in the next 35 spins we lost 35 units. Next in line is number 22. But since it showed up in section 5 we skip 22. and replace it with 29 which is next in line, and didn't show up. It came in the 23rd spins and the profit is 13 units.
You get the point?
In this example we lost with number 6 and 31 at a cost of -70 units.
The rest of the playable number won with a total profit of 241 units.
Net profit 170 units.
Very nice system, very low risk even if you have to use progression at some point.
I doubt that every randomly picked number will not show up for 47 spins. Some yes, all of them it's impossible.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:14:32 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Sputnik, december, Reyth, MickyP

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: NEW SYSTEM- FEW NUMBERS
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:40:30 AM »
I notice all the numbers you pick are unique.  How do we play for longer than 37 numbers?

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 03:24:02 AM »
You can pick a number you used before, as long as it didn't appear in the previous 12 spins. 
Like this:  15-27-8-30- 0-14-22-15. (but not back to back because  in effect its; like chasing the same number).
The idea is to abandon when you make a profit and start from one number again. That avoids playing too many numbers. In real life you just pick one number at a time after it didn't show up in the previous 12 spins.
I picked mine all in advance before I picked the table results, so that I can't see any numbers from the table results  in front of me. Otherwise I would be biased if I looked at the numbers first.In real life you don't see the numbers until after each one spins up.
So if the first 12 numbers spun are 17-25-33-0-14-27-36-17-24-0-12-19, any number you pick that is not on this list is fine. The 12 numbers you see on the board don't have to be all unique.
I don't understand what you mean how do you play longer than 37 numbers.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 04:45:49 AM »
Right, you answered it.  I could create a list of 100 numbers and if any of them appeared in the last 12 numbers, I would just skip it, so no problem.  Thanks for the explanation. :)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 03:14:31 PM »
I think that this can be expected to lose up to 14 or 15 times in a row (guestimate), back to back.  I think one very important key to success here will be the recovery method as 7-8 back to back losses will be encountered on a "relatively regular" basis.

iar000

• New
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 02:49:17 AM »
Hi Palestis, did you test this roulette system?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:28:05 PM by kav »

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 08:27:33 AM »
What do you mean?
Yes it has been tested

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

iar000

• New
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 01:34:38 PM »
Sorry...
You always win wit this system? And what bankroll is needed?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:29:02 PM by kav »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 06:44:56 PM »
Palestis,
Thank for bringing us back to the straight road :-)
What kind of progression do you suggest?

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 08:49:26 PM »
@iar000
Yes it does win. It would be extremely rare (if at all possible),  every single number you randomly pick not to show up for 47 spins. (but you only lose 35 units per number that failed to show up).
Rather than amount, the B/R should be plenty with 200 units. It would take 6 random numbers not to show up for 47 spins to lose 210 units. But that's very unlikely to happen.
What could happen is to hit the chosen random numbers later, rather than earlier during the 35 bets per number.  And that's on top of some numbers not showing up at all. Then you will lose quite a few units, but when things turn around and the numbers start hitting early, the entire or most of the loss will be easily recovered. Plus profit if you raise the basic chip unit by just a little.
That's the advantage of betting on very few numbers.

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 09:20:59 PM »
@Kav
This is one of the few systems that you can't assign a specific progression to.
First of all you never know in advance how many numbers you will be betting on. It could be 1, 2 , it could be 3 or 4 numbers. Maybe 5.
Secondly, you will never know when you will hit a certain number during the 35 spins.
Thirdly, you will never know how many numbers will lose all 35 spins, and therefore you don't know the carryover loss.
The best progression is to make one on the spot, depending on the overall conditions at that time.
If 3 numbers you randomly pick all lost 35 spins each at $1 each, you lose $105. Any new number with a $5 bet on it, recovers everything lost,  plus profit if it hits within the first 15 spins, (or simply recovers everything even if it hits in the 16th spin). 16x$5=$80. Plus the carryover $105 loss, $185 total. And that's exactly what you will get paid if you hit the number with a $5 chip.
If a hit occurs beyond the 16th bet, you can still recover most of the loss, for up to the 20th spin.
By the way it is advisable  that whenever you are at a profit,
you abandon all numbers you follow, and start over from one number.
That way you will never have have to bet too many numbers.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 10:05:30 PM »
I guess I haven't understood about how multiple numbers become part of this bet.  My original asumptions were about a SINGLE number; if multiple numbers are involved, this definitely changes the picture.

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »
Oh ok. Let me make it a bit more clear.
We start betting one number, that hasn't appear in the last 12 spins we observed.
Then as we bet that number, we count  12 spins ( that would be the 12 spins that we are currently betting on),  and start betting a new number that hasn't appeared in those 12 spins.
That new number will have its own 35 spins,
 We have to keep track of each number we add, to make sure we bet that number for up to 35 spins. But if it hits at any time we drop that number and continue with the rest of the  numbers.
Lets say 18 didn't appear in the last 12 spins we observed or wrote down.
We start betting 18 for up to 35 spins.
As we start betting number 18, after the 12th bet we add another number that hasn't come up during those 12 bets we were playing 18.
If 18 showed up very early,  we stop betting 18 and pick another number absent in the last 12 spins.
And every 12 spins we add a new number to be played, while at the same time we play the previous numbers. If any shows up, we stop and remove that number from the play list.
If at any time we are at a profit we drop everything and restart with one number again.
Otherwise if we continue there will be a time where we will bet several numbers and that defeats the purpose of sticking to as fewer numbers as possible.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:39:07 AM by palestis »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 03:06:19 AM »
Ok got it.  Kind of a statistical mind bender that requires real study of progressions and potential losses.  I see why you say we should make up a progression as we go...

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 09:20:18 PM »
palestis,

Interesting approach with positive aspects to it. Were your tests done with live number?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:29:01 PM by kav »