Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: Why hot numbers become hot  (Read 699 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Why hot numbers become hot
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 01:23:21 AM »
Thanks!  I believe I have been doing this for what I estimate to be about 30,000 betting events (spins where bets are placed in the pixels).

You have already stated that one of the causes of bias (hot numbers) is randomness.  I of course agree.

This randomness is limited by outcome, felt location & sequence length which is why RNG BiasTM must always be present.

You have noticed it in your wheel tracking but because it is so relatively small and fickle, you don't give it much credence.  However, bias is bias, no matter how small.

We are all free to believe and play the way we wish but raw data output cannot be denied:

Here is a spin sample that you must respect.  It is 5265 spins and we can clearly see the RNG BiasTM in DS 25-30 where it has had 347 less spins than expectation for the number of coups accrued, and 305 more coups than expected without a gap of 27 spins.

That IS bias, plain as day.  Regardless of what anyone believes, the output is factual and it occurs because of the closed circuit triad.

Raw output totals will tend to hide the bias unless we dig in like you have suggested I should but regardless, we can see bias in a simple 37 spin sample, like the one I posted.

Even with just 8-9 hits in a group above the other numbers over a prolonged period, I will be profitable.  This must happen with every RNG spin sequence of sufficient length.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 04:32:20 AM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2017, 08:14:14 AM »
I can not read the image.

LiveRouletteOnlinePlayer

• New
Whether it's a roulette wheel or a random number generator software
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 12:53:29 PM »
Whether it's a roulette wheel or a random number Generator software, some numbers repeat more than others but nevertheless when talking about the recurrence of numbers on the Roulette wheel then the mechanical wheel has more issues that the number of recurrence causes some numbers repeat more than others like RNG software which is quite much indeed really random because it has no mechanical wearable parts like The Roulette Wheel software program is quite much anyway as a complete no error calculator.
So even though your knowledge has hot numbers most often repeated numbers you can still know how many spins goes that hot number will come next time usually happens so that the hot number will not come but nevertheless the spin hits its hot number in either one on the side of the neighbor's number and now I speak the wheel and I do not talk about roulette the board table of neighbor numbers.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2017, 05:20:40 PM »
I agree, RNG is like the perfect wheel! :D

But we should remember that the felt doesn't spin! XD