728x90 welcome bonus

Author Topic: Let's make a HG  (Read 2237 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: Let's make a HG
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2017, 12:15:25 AM »
It just happens to be an insightful guy who invested much time and money on analyzing in depth every possible angle.
I've a charisma of perceiving diversified thesis equally well and the luck to have an abundance of time and money for my research.
Will others realize and appreciate it, don't know and don't care since I'm not expecting their money.
Always am speaking my mind even if I already know that it will not be welcomed by some, also I understand that there are individuals who not only read but also use my methods but for their reasons remain silent, these are the majority.
My gambling profile is positive, enthusiastic, passionate but not unrealistic, reckless, stubborn but not impulsive, disciplined but impatient, crafty, resolut, determined.
How many have such combination of assets?

scepticus

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2017, 01:15:27 AM »

Reckless but not impulsive ?
Disciplined but impatient ?
You got me there  Angelo .
Best of Luck Buddy !.

scepticus

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2017, 04:31:09 PM »

Blue
Just a suggestion. Why not bet only to the amount of spins needed for 90/95 % degree of certainty ?
No matter how many you bet more than this you will never get to 100% .
We need to accept that we will lose some of the time . A smaller loss is easier recovered than a loss of 334

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

BlueAngel

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2017, 05:10:41 PM »
My progression in comparison with various simplistic ones:

24 numbers bet is 2 dozens or 2 columns, 252/24 = 10.5 but for simplicity's sake let's say 10 steps:

GrandTotal 59,048 instead of 3,189 units

18 numbers bet is any EC, 252/18 = 14 let's see 14 Martingale steps:
GrandTotal 16,383 instead of 3,189 units

12 numbers bet is any dozen or column, 252/12 = 21 steps:
GrandTotal 8,090 instead of 3,189 units

6 numbers bet is any line, 252/6 = 42 steps of line progression:
GrandTotal 6,863 instead of 3,189 units

4 numbers bet is any quad, 252/4 = 63 steps of quad progression:
GrandTotal 8,671 instead of 3,189 units

3 numbers bet is any street, 252/3 = 84 steps of street progression:
GrandTotal 9,902 instead of 3,189 units

2 numbers bet is any split, 252/2 = 126 steps of split progression:
GrandTotal 13,289 instead of 3,189 units

Last but not least 1 number, 252/1 = 252 steps of single progression:
GrandTotal 24,209 instead of 3,189 units

As you see numbers speak for themselves and cannot lie, when the bet includes the same quantity of numbers for the entire progression it becomes impractical, but when it varies can adjust much better to extreme situations.

It's not only about how many numbers you bet but also about how many times, have you wonder why 252 numbers instead of another total??

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22= 253...!

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2017, 05:18:05 PM »
BA,
Can you please link to the post with your progression for easy reference?
Thanks

BlueAngel

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 05:44:35 PM by kav »

scepticus

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2017, 07:48:14 PM »

Blue
It seems to me that most progression ideas are only attempts to find a limit beyond which you cannot lose.
300 chips Table Bank
500 chips Table Bank
1,000 chips Table |Bank.
all trying to avoid a loss
. As kav has pointed out , no matter your choice there is an opposite that MAY defeat you. 
I think you risk too much.. There  can never be a 100% guarantee of avoiding a loss '.
Why not settle for 95 % chance of success in fewer bets that will cost about 10 times less ?
I agree though. Your Money- Your Choice.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2017, 02:54:26 AM »
I prefer 99.0% as my minimum.  I feel very comfortable with 1:100. :D

Even at 99% losses are certain.

The true strength of a system is in its recovery method.

HOWEVER, I think I have discovered that bet selection may be even more important!  I used to consider this impossible but if we want the best recovery method, shouldn't we also attempt to use the best bet selection?

And what if we then found a way to predict when positive & negative results were more likely?

If through bet selection & prediction we could increase our win rate by just 1% -- well, I will let you do the math!

Here is a concrete example:

Scep, what if we were to analyze the Dozens for repeaters in a way that would suggest to you which Dozen was more likely between your choice of two?  What would any increase in your win rate do for your results? 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 03:13:27 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

BlueAngel

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2017, 09:21:31 PM »
Hello Reyth, glad to see you back.  8)

I've never dismissed the importance of progression, but it's of secondary importance, first comes the selection and the tailor made progression completes the long term winning combination.

Speaking about selections you might say that everything is the same, equally possible, you would be only half-correct because there are better times to pick the one instead of the other and thi is what separates winners from losers, timing!

Consider every number as a certainty to show, everything has happened and will happen again, so what stands between a bettor and a potential profit? TIME!
Money don't generate spins/results, don't take decisions, they are just means for an end.
What's the power of a large BR without proper direction?
I really believe that winning with flat stakes is possible, selection makes the difference regardless of the amount standing on top of it.

In other words selection could win without progression, but not a progression without a selection (long term), when you properly combine both then you have the best of 2 worlds in the best possible solution.

Just remember, Random=Balance??

This is a common misconception which could lead to catastrophic results.
The very notion of HE is based on the assumption that everything will occur equally in some vague and distant future, this is quite an assumption to say the least...future is not set in stone, if you get my point.

If within any 37 spins set we don't find equality then why do we expect to find it in 370, 3700, 37000...etc Why? Are 37 spins part of 370, 3700, 37000??
Many 37's are being contained within greater totals and this never stops no matter how much you scale it up or down.
By taking care the 'small' things on the way we would eventually reach the desired destination, long term=many sessions and session=multiple bets, each and every single bet is the 'small' things and based on all these 'small' things we could create the long term future we want to be.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2017, 09:37:35 PM »
Totally Blue, 100% onboard!  Nice seeing you too!

Our conversations about LotT were very helpful to me, thanks! :D

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2017, 03:26:59 AM »
My progression in comparison with various simplistic ones:

24 numbers bet is 2 dozens or 2 columns, 252/24 = 10.5 but for simplicity's sake let's say 10 steps:

If that progression truly pays profit on every step, I do believe it is HG.  On a penny table, $550 will cover everything.

Just looking at the street downward is 462 total spins.  A single number cannot be expected to fail that many times; I cannot even demonstrate it in 16M trials.

If we add the quad in we are then looking at 525 spins, the DS is 567 spins, the Dozen is 588 spins and from the EC it is a whopping 602 spins for a single number to miss!!!

Simply not to be expected in our lifetime period.

I must be missing some crucial element here...

Is this a Marty at each bet level that guarantees profit?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:38:17 AM by Reyth »