Author Topic: Bitcoins  (Read 592 times)

MrPerfect.

Re: Bitcoins
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 02:58:33 PM »
Google " revelation of insider".
   There was a guy who appeared on publick forums targeting russian and English audiencies.  He "predicted" new money that will replace all other money to be end of 2008/beginning 2009. I personally find level of his answers for a qwestions asked being relevant...  unless you consider insignificant probability of appiarence of bitcoin by itself due to the chance alone...  it makes think.
   Bitcoin made millions of percent growth in 10 years so far. If you have a brain, think... why the hell it was made and what it's real potential. 

Baelog

• New
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 04:58:26 PM »
I bought bitcoins in January 2016 for 400 dollars per bitcoin. Today it's worth 4700 dollars per bitcoin. :)

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Reyth

scepticus

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »

Well done Baelog.
What do you propose to do with them ?
Buy something ?  What ?
Sell them ? What mug would buy them ?
Oh well . Someone who thinks buying bitcoins a good idea I suppose.
The value of any currency is based on trust . Once that trust is lost the currency heads South.
South Sea Bubble ?
Tulip Mania ?
Stock Market crashes ?

The following users thanked this post: kav

MrPerfect.

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 08:34:15 PM »
 Scepticus, l know, math is not your strong, l want you ask yourself one simple qwestion " what is bitcoin? " . If you find an answer, you will understand why buy it for any money next 7 years is a very good thing to do.
   You can buy anything with bitcoin today, be it directly or thru bitcoin funded debit card. 
   I bought it recently for 1900 each, just in 2 month or less it doubled it's value, almost trippled.  I already took money l invested out and reinvested it in other criptocurencies l see potential, in 5 month l made x 10 for total money invested, took out X2 profits and just looking my investments qrow...
   If you do not understand, it's " stable" income each time coin grow twice. Potential of grow is ×1000000.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007

Jake007

• Mature Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
For anyone interested I came across this site a few months ago... http://cryptoportfolio.io/

The author gives recommendations every week on which coins to buy. He is doing quite well, sometimes 10-30% profit in one week. I have part of my own portfolio following his recommendations and quite happy.

The site is absolutely free.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Baelog