Author Topic: Talos_Dump  (Read 18870 times)

Rinad

• Mature Member
Re: Talos_Dump
« Reply #555 on: March 17, 2017, 01:05:20 PM »

there may be no need to make so many changes so quickly.
from 18 numbers to 24. and then 24 to 12, 9,ect...
it may be a lot simpler then that. just a different approch. a even bet can be playing a lot longer with smaller increases. the same principal with 24 numbers, and other sets.
Talos I dont think makes his system that complicated. as long as he is not with a 1 unit profit and his bets are not high bets and the game is going back and forth he can stay at the same (medium bet) for as long as he  wants.
between even bets playing on the inside, 24 numbers, 12 numbers, 9 numbers. he could sit on just those knowing that when his 1/60 ration comes alive he will be in profit.
his choice to switch from 24 to 12 or 30 numbers may not always be systematic. he knows he can play 24 numbers and stay there if the games go back and forth . still can double is bets form a 4 units all the way to 62 units still playing 24 numbers.
the point I am making is eventually he knows things will "balance back close to normal", and he just needs to look at his balance in $$ to know if it does. then he is home.

but if he plays a double street he HAS TO DO A PROGRESSION on the 4,5,6,leg of the ds, to ensure that he does not hit his 1/60 ration and dont make a profit as well as not coming down on his bets.

you can even play 18 numbers for much longer time then 3 spins. 11.22.44.88.16 16.. if you dont come down on your higher bet until you are in profit you can go back and forth for many spins until the cycles bounce back to normal a little.
hope I did not confuse everyone . just see a different approch that could work but may take longer in recovery.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76

rouletteman

• New
« Reply #556 on: March 17, 2017, 02:51:23 PM »

I see there is some confusion with my example.  Later today I will post a "play by play" so everyone can grasp the way I played it.  Please note,  I do not claim this is 100% the way Dr.T plays.

I'm looking at this from my own over 20 years of playing the game.  How a bet fits x numbers for x results.  I can't believe he would play all over the map, ie: 24 numbers then  12 numbers then 4  numbers then 3  numbers then 18 numbers then 15 numbers throwing in quad and splits along the way.  It's just unmanageable.  My play follows the same theory the whole way though and just shrinks the sample size as it progresses to lose.

Shirking the sample as you go enables static and small bets, while increasing the payout to help cover losses.  If you are playing for an event that occurs regularly, but you start with a large amount of numbers, you just have a bigger chance of winning at first.

Look at it like this:

Target is 19

Play 2nd and 3rd dozen (24 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play Hi (18 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play Streets 13-15 16-18 19-21 22-24 25-27 (15 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play 2nd Dz (12 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play streets 16-18 19-21 22-24 (9 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play 2 streets 19-21 22-24 (6 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play street 19 -21 (3 numbers)
Loss then Play
Play straight up 19 (1 number)

This was just an example of shrinking bet, increasing payout,  not the exact way I played his example.  Hope it bring a little more understanding of the basic theory.

more later,
Rouletteman

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, juice, jekhb76, TERMINATOR

TERMINATOR

• Mature Member
« Reply #557 on: March 17, 2017, 03:10:10 PM »
Thanks rouletteman, so the basic theory is along the same lines as a Parachute, but not as simple as a parachute, because it takes into consideration the MBA and such. I look forward to your play by play!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #558 on: March 17, 2017, 03:16:14 PM »
The HNB (Hits:Numbers Bet ratio).  The MBA is simply a bet cap that is a percentage of the available balance.  I actually don't know when or how RM chooses his selections yet either.  I am watching just like you. :D

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76, TERMINATOR

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #559 on: March 17, 2017, 03:27:55 PM »
Thanks Rouletteman! I think when you do a play by play session it will make more sense indeed. And we can all understand the method and help out in some way or another.
I do also think that we are thinking much to difficult. I truly believe (don't know for sure of course) that dr.talos doesn't use a very hard to understand system. because he needs to make different bets all the time. I think that when he would hand over his system to us  :o :D  that we all will say; No way, is that how he does it?
But we don't know how he plays it. The only thing we can do ia to try and make the best of it, with the toola he has given us. But i'm sure we'll get there, it's just a matter of time.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, juice

juice

• New
« Reply #560 on: March 17, 2017, 03:50:46 PM »
 I've been kind of sitting back and following this lately. It's just become way over engineered to hold my undivided attention. So I have a couple of questions  for all of the new people getting into this mystery. HAS everybody read this post from the very beginning? If so I would like to know what your opinions are about  Canon 36. I have personally asked the question out loud several times but no one ever seems to  directly answer with their interpretation of … What is the only weakness the wheel has.? This is just my own morbid curiosity.  I still believe that this question has not been answered by everybody and I would love to read your opinions on this Canon.  It has certainly been overlooked As an integral part of the riddle.  I am also asking if y'all think that the reason that it has been overlooked is because everyone thinks it is synonymous with  The revolutionary idea? What say you? All of the newbies that are getting into this topic my hat is off to you.       Welcome and keep all sharp objects away from yourselves as you hunt for the Grail ! Lol

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #561 on: March 17, 2017, 04:11:07 PM »
Of course I have answered this question but I am not a new person:

Quote from: Reyth
...he is staking out his territory for "the wheel's weakness" which as he has already stated is:

Quote from: Dr. Talos
  If you select a number, you can select just the one that will not show itself for 300 spins. It is hard but can happen. Will be a lot more unusual that after that the second number you select will go for other 300, and after that the third you play, and the forth, and so on and so forth. Mathematically can happen, but in your lifetime it won't. Some of them you will hit in the first three/four spins.  So, my idea is just rely on that consideration, keeping my outstanding balance low enough to not get crazy, and playing for enough spins to let the variance work a little in my favor. If the table close or broke (happens in the soft air wheels) I play in another table as I was keep playing in the previous one, because nothing really changes (remember, I don't care about numbers).

I am not sure what you mean here but I think "the progression is the key" relates to "the only weakness the wheel has (TOW)" because TOW is that the wheel must always be expected to provide a hit in around 450 numbers spun and therefore, a progression that can last long enough to eclipse 450 spun numbers will simply be expected to win all the time (even if it might take a larger number of spins).

Talos' focus is excusively on the ratio of hits vs. numbers bet; he uses bet selections only to lower the cost of continuing the progression as much as possible.

Of course Talos has said that he DOESN'T focus on the HNB at all but that he is using it as a way for us to understand how he thinks and so that it can be a way of mimicking him.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:21:37 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #562 on: March 17, 2017, 04:17:34 PM »
I think it's best we start a new topic about this method/system and leave this one behind us.
There are way to many pages, many of us don't have a clue anymore what to read, what to expect and where we stand now.
So maybe it's good to continue our mystery in a new topic and to start fresh.

Just a thought.

Eddy

rouletteman

• New
« Reply #563 on: March 17, 2017, 04:46:06 PM »
I've been kind of sitting back and following this lately. It's just become way over engineered to hold my undivided attention. So I have a couple of questions  for all of the new people getting into this mystery. HAS everybody read this post from the very beginning? If so I would like to know what your opinions are about  Canon 36. I have personally asked the question out loud several times but no one ever seems to  directly answer with their interpretation of … What is the only weakness the wheel has.? This is just my own morbid curiosity.  I still believe that this question has not been answered by everybody and I would love to read your opinions on this Canon.  It has certainly been overlooked As an integral part of the riddle.  I am also asking if y'all think that the reason that it has been overlooked is because everyone thinks it is synonymous with  The revolutionary idea? What say you? All of the newbies that are getting into this topic my hat is off to you.       Welcome and keep all sharp objects away from yourselves as you hunt for the Grail ! Lol

<<CANON 36

<<What I want you to understand is my simple advice: You can not predict what number we will come out. Your <<only weapon against roulette is the money you put in and the way you do it, because is completely up to you. <<Cold numbers, hot numbers, closer to this or that, magical combinations are all stupid things, in my opinion.
<<My progression is unique, and takes advantage of the only weakness the wheel has.

I've been around here a long time.  If you look I'm mentioned in the first page, first post from Dr. Talos quotes Reyth posted.  Just have been too busy to participate in the forum for quite some time.

I think he believes the only weakness is all 37 numbers coming out in 37 spins.  Going further the hope of one or more repeating section in a certain number of spins. continually shrinking bets.

That's my guess,
RouletteMan

rouletteman

• New
« Reply #564 on: March 17, 2017, 04:50:21 PM »
The HNB (Hits:Numbers Bet ratio).  The MBA is simply a bet cap that is a percentage of the available balance.  I actually don't know when or how RM chooses his selections yet either.  I am watching just like you. :D

Or after I lay out the way I played it.  You all mock me as I hide in my corner banished from the forum forever.........

RouletteMan

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #565 on: March 17, 2017, 04:57:14 PM »
Basically he is just saying that significant deviations cannot continue for long, without some compensatory reversals and if one's progression is designed to last long enough, we will consistently reap profit from those reversals.

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #566 on: March 17, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »
@Rouletteman,

Some people will mock you for sure. while others (myself included) are dying for an old school playthrough of what you do step by step. can't wait to see in Kindergarden ;D  roulette how you play this mystery. And that is not an insult, rather a breath of fresh air in this overwhelming topic.
Maybe start a new topic with your playthrough like a mentioned earlyer.

Eddy

TERMINATOR

• Mature Member
« Reply #567 on: March 17, 2017, 06:38:17 PM »
So I have a couple of questions  for all of the new people getting into this mystery. HAS everybody read this post from the very beginning? If so I would like to know what your opinions are about  Canon 36.

I've read every page, PLUS DrTalos's original thread. He seems to be sincere to me.

I look at Canon 36 similarly as to how rouletteman does. Its strength is that, in one individual spin, it will be 100% unpredictable. However, its weakness is when you take a SEQUENCE of spins (such as 37 spins). The odds of each number appearing only once in 37 spins is like TRILLIONS or ZILLIONS to 1. Therefore, it is a certainty that, within 37 spins, numbers WILL repeat. And the variance will go both ways eventually.

Most people think a roulette number has a 37 to 1 probability of appearing within 37 spins of the wheel. This is not true. The ODDS are 37 to 1, but not the probability. There is only a 66% probability that it will appear with 37 spins:

1/3 of the time it will not appear at all.
1/3 of the time it will hit only once.
1/3 of the time it will hit more than once.

In other words, in every "sequence" of 37 spins, out of every THREE sequences (on average), your specific number will appear in TWO out of those THREE sequences.

This is how I look at the weakness of the wheel.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:44:14 PM by TERMINATOR »

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

Jesper

« Reply #568 on: March 17, 2017, 07:14:27 PM »
Thalos dump for ever?

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

juice

• New
« Reply #569 on: March 17, 2017, 07:27:21 PM »
Thanks for the replies.
Reyth, are you paranoid? clearly you knew I was not talking about you. furthermore, just because you believe you understand what the question of TOW means, does not actually make it a fact. There are many flaws that the wheel has as far as data produced. I myself, read the talos response differently than you do on this topic / interpretation.

Talos said........ "Jerome, one of the problem you have is very inside the Western way to think, that is always /or, while the Eastern way is often /and. That is because you assumed that a sentence deny all other than itself."

He also said....."I think CANONS more relevant are:
20 (it means I do not play a even chances method. What I play changes during the game)
36 (the weakness of the wheel, the only point where all mathematicians attacked the game)
37 to 40
54 (do not take it literally though. A hit at any point changes the rest of the sequence)"

I INTERPRET THIS DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU~
With the language barrier, this is even more possible.

another Talos quote....

"Reyth, I really admire your efforts and some of the conclusions you reached. I think you have a very mathematical mind, and your commitment to find my system is remarkable.
  Many of the things that you write here are not easy to understand for me. I'd say my system is way more simple than yours, and way more easy to manage at the table.
  What you still miss is the "revolutionary" idea beneath my system, but is ok because otherwise I never would be comfortable to talk about it. As you may remember, my goal was to push people toward the result of their own HG, not giving mine (I know this is unforgivable, my true and darkest sin). Took decades for me to arrange my system (yes, you are right, I wrote a lot in order to find out the best way to proceed), I don't think you or anybody else will get in a couple months. People get angry and delusional for this makes me laugh. If you could know how much money I have lost at the table before finding my HG...

I saw your video, and sure you get the boring part of my system. About the recovery, I tell you I never play quads.
  I am not a very aggressive player. I am a guy easy to get emotional and I don't want to see too much units on the table. So, I try to find a way to keep my balance always under control, and the bet always surprisingly low."

AND another ....

" I said several times that the ratio was my way to make more "mathematically speaking" comprehensible my system, but was not my way of thinking. Reyth was really into it, and I think was a very good way to approach the system. Still his, not mine.
  I don't think Jerome or others will get my system, and if they get they will not tell me publicly, so I am sure I will not have to make it public. If they message me proving me they had the answer to my question, they have a working system (even without revealing it. I will understand if they are lying or not) I will be happy and proud, and I will cheer their success."

My point for asking the questions I did, is because I see many people on the forum, "lurking" and not posting opinions on this topic. On the home screen, I just recently realized, you can see who has visited a specific topic and when. There is an unusually large amount of followers that might just have an opinion on my questions asked. They may even conform to your opinion, s***, in the long run, I may even agree with you. I just simply want to look at every angle more than once.

There is no question, the play he uses is fragmented and deduced. The 1/3 rule is an obvious flaw. But there are more......

I see a large discrepancy in the talos logic....if he is playing with $5 units, and is into the game with a 171 units draw down= 855$, to make an 11 unit profit= 55$, I would not actually consider this a bet that uses small amounts of units to recover at any given bet scheme. GRANTED, he makes it work for himself, because he has worked it from small units first, and has no fear of the process, but it is not what I would consider exactly in proportion of risk / reward.
TO BE ABSOLUTLY CLEAR ON MY POSITION.......I DO BELIEVE HE IS GENUINE, but for most players, just not practical, at this point.
ROULETTE MAN, GREAT WORK!
REYTH- ALL RESPECT TO YOU.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:37:39 PM by juice »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth