I like your system very much Rinad and studying the best way to implement it with my spin history. some remarks first :Jerome, you are right to said that because of going back after a split it, the spins become virtual since you are adding more spins. the idea is to add spins to the strategy.
1) after 38 spins without hitting your number you count the -5 if split hit in this counting ? So spin 38 is a virtual total and can be 60-70 ?
2) if after 38 spins you don't hit the main number you continue the progression at spin39 step or you go back to 1 ?
3) if it happens you gain your 200 units just hitting splits you don't continue chasing your main number ?
4) when you talk about ratio 1:2 is it keeping split bet always 2 times the betting amount of the main number bet so 8 4 8 for example in the progression ? I suppose playing that way can help and makes you a winner even if your main number sleeps the entire game.
5) the total progression of 61 spins is using 685 units, I suppose
[size=78%]it's very rare to never hit a number in the street for 61 spins but we know it can happen. If we don't hit main or split at spin 38 we switch anyway I imagine ?[/size]
Now some other ideas I'm trying :
1) did you already extended your bet selection to 2 streets so 6 numbers in total in order to minimize the sleeper effect ? Of course need of a big bankroll or shorter progression.
2) I had another idea to play the streets differently than on the board for example when it's a number in column 3 keep the table layout streets but when it's first and second column number bet the adjacent numbers in the column so a street column. Exception at the border if number 1 is selected we play split 1-2/1-4. Same logic for the other 3.
3) Another idea I got is to extend this system playing 5 numbers in total in a star way always the concept of a main number and the layout street + the 2 adjacent numbers in the column. again in the idea to minimize the sleeper street effect.
4) I'm not a big believer in hot number and bet selection so I use usually a random bet generator to choose the numbers for me (so my brain is not influenced in any way). do you have the feeling that selecting like you do gives you a better advantage at the end than selecting random ?
Édit : so just saw on another topic that you saw there's an advantage to skip to hot numbers so maybe is it a better plan to track constantly to the hot street/hot number ? How are you selecting when you come at the table ? Track last streets, track a repeater then bet the street of this repeater ?
many times you can hit your target and only do it with many splits and 1 main number hit. I just call it quit if I have my target profit. because i play tables if i am playing for 100/150 spins and do not hit 200$ but 80/150$ i stop too.
i never want to play more then 200 spins in 1 session.
today as a example I made 150$ in 1 hour and half so i stoped.
next session was harder and made 70$ in that same time so i stopped as well. (went to lunch)
third session I won another 180$ in 1 hour this time, i am on brake now .
to answer another question when you passed 21 spins, and go up in recovery, anytime you hit your main number you always go back to spin 1. (you should of recoup your whole amount always or close to it when hitting the main number)
we can play 2 clusters and it works just as well, but it takes more bookeeping so be carefull.
there is many ways to play clusters.
your idea to play 5 numbers, even 4 numbers are totally doable. even a street can be done.
the hot streets with a hottest number in that street is what i do, simply because i get more wins.
i know many players dont agreed but i see the difference in my winning ratio. that is the only reason Jerome.
what if i am wrong about that? no one will lose more by doing it.
what if i am right about that ? many will lose a lot more. (which is better? takes more tracking but it is worth it!)
this game is so mental that it is nuts sometime. today i was many,many times on the hottest street, but was not on the hottest number in that street because i was doubting myself so i picked the second best main number in that street. sure enough i cant tell you how many times i was sorry i was not following the system to the tooth.
i really have to be mechanical and not deviate from my rules.
i play the street and because i play not always the meedle number i have a chart that takes care of that. it is all the same. what i learned is to not be too agressive with it. the wins will always come soon or later, and you have to be patient because i can be in recovery for a long time.
you can create other ways to play clusters. you dont always have to do a 2 to 1 ratio if you wish. when i know i have been on a long dry spell, like 80 spins without hitting a main number, and then get a hit, i will be playing a little more on my main number for the next 38 spins,expecting a other hit, because i know that this cycle hits more then anyother. - - - - +(+).
so i keep track of my 38 spins cycles as well, but i dont want to confuse too much about this method. it is endless.
when i come to the table i right down the last 6 streets, 1/4/6/12/6/4/ , then i pick that hottest one with the main number,(hottest also), and play. i have all my street numbers on the right side of my 3x5 card, (3 numbers horizontaly, then next row under it) . left side of the card i right my numbers just to keep track of how many spins,numbers i am playing in colums of 12 always,(easier to count). my second card is my progression card that i look only when i have to, right underneath, (dont want to take too much room)
Jerome one suggestion is to enter a second cluster 20 spins after the first one if that first one is behind. like sending another troup to help that first one.
new ideas are always welcome brother,