Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Roulette Systems / Re: Nine Hottest Secdtor
« Last post by mr j on Today at 06:41:19 PM »
9 number hot sector? Why not bet the 9 hottest numbers?

One of the sectors is >> 32 15 19 4 21 2 25 17 34.

So if the 19 has not hit in the last 250 spins & the 17 has not hit in the last 180 spins, they are apart of your betting group? You are wasting TWO numbers.

Ken
Gambling Philosophy / @ Reyth
« Last post by Sputnik on Today at 06:03:26 PM »

Hello Reyth - i have a question for you and is about winning two in a row ...
 Marigny state that singles has the value of 1 and series of two has the value of 0 and series of three the value of 1

That is singles versus series of three.
 For example the amount of singles make you lose one bet each and each serie of three make you win twice.

R
 B L
 B W
R L
 B L
 B W
 B W

1) One can count the amount of singles before a serie of three show using red and black

But now to the significant discovery:

There is as many singles as there is series, so that means we would have singles with the value of 1 and two series after each other with the value of 0 and three series in a row with the value of 1

Same as using red and black - but there is a big difference.
When you use singles and series you get different loses and winnings.

When i get a single i lose one bet - same with red and black and singles and series.
And when we get a serie of two we win once with both red and black and singles and series.
But in this situation we got a serie of two using red and black - but only one single serie using singles and series.
And both result in one win, so when i get a two series in a row using single and series i get two wins - but with red and black i only get one win. So singles and series increase the winnings with one more if you compare with read and black distribution.

Look at this when i get three in a row using red and black i get two wins in a row.
But when i use singles and series and get three series in a row i get three wins.
And the distribution is same with same probability and match values.

So my question is if you can compute this and look and see if the distribution is the same.
It should be - but now we use singles and series when we aim to win two in a row because we win three time in a row - not only twice and with same math and probability calculations.

I repeat the values.

Red & Black
One single has the value of 1
One serie of two has the value of 0
One serie of three has the value of 1

Singles & Series
One single has the value of 1
Two series has the value of 0
Three series has the value of 1

Singels & Series

R
B L
R L
B L
B W
R
R W
R

B
B W
B
B
B

Red & Black

R
B L
R L
B L
B W
R L
R
W
R
W

Is a loop hole with same betting march and same outcomes and same match values and same probability where one option results in one more win overall.

Cheers
Whether finding  bias numbers or bias sector this simple with Roulette Xtreme 2.0  numbers outside green circle are bias numbers also show the bias sector of the wheel after the spins collected some quantities or certain quantities?
Roulette Systems / Re: My latest method during play, never used before.
« Last post by Jesper on Today at 06:00:09 PM »
After the first losing spin, we have moved three chips, and reduce the cover on three streets.
In case those numbers are hitted we must move to the street. We do it as even as possible, we take as few as possible from each street.  If a spin ends with a hit on a street with 11 left, the loss is 1.1, and we move one chip to the street.

We recover with any hit on the recovery street.

When all streets have 11 units (except the last and the first in this case) we must continue to move at any hit which is a losing spin.  If we lose 3.7 (only on number 36) we move three chips.  If we lose  1.1 we move one, if 2.1 we move 2  chips (0.1). In short we move so many 0.1 as we lose 1.0 and do not count the fractions.

We will recover at any hit on the street. In some rare cases it may be a few chips short for total recovery. We do not continue as that will only happen when we are close to run out of possibilities to move. We reset and win the remaining one at the time, it is only a few.
« Last post by Jesper on Today at 05:46:02 PM »
If the first street hit we are OK and reset.

Should we get a double hit on the number(36) we must move three other chips to the street.

We move 3 every time the number 36 hit. One hit on the street we reset.
« Last post by Jesper on Today at 05:40:16 PM »
We spin until we lose, it can take one to over 100 spins, we win 0.1 every time we hit one of 35 numbers.

It must come a loss soon or later, in this case according to the picture 36 is the losing number.

We lose 3.7.

Next bet we take 3  0.1 units from the streets (only the streets), and we take as little as possible from each.
This chips we place on the street we want to use for recover. In the example picture the first street (1-3).
« Last post by Jesper on Today at 05:32:51 PM »
I will try to explain in a few posts with pictures, and as I understand pictures are  not visible for non members.
First DO NOT play as I show here on other than NOZ. It can be very expensive having a number extra with no cover.
I have an other method for zero-wheel similar but deal with the zero.

At NOZ we can bet every number  and still win, and never lose all. Here as the bet 14.3, but we never lose more than 3.7.

Se the starting at the picture. It is 1.2 on eleven streets. It is 2 numbers with 0.4 and one number with 0.3.

That means we win 0.1 every spin except on the lowest bet of 0.3.  It lose 3.7.
Visual Ballistics / Re: How do AP win and what type of bets are used?
« Last post by MickyP on Today at 05:24:54 PM »
Okay, now to continue as promised .

I've talked about the time spent at the table. Now let's look at time spent learning an approach to win. The most amount of time one should spend on learning before playing with hard cash should be spent on understanding the rules of the game and practising with all the different types of bets just to become familiar with the game. When you are comfortable that you understand the game then you can decide how you want to play.

RNG computer based play offers you a non evasive playing platform with the option of small wagers. So the showdown is on B/M  tables between AP and system play.

There is no contest between the two. Finding a handful of systems to use will take less time than the work and study required to be a good AP.

Why you are playing roulette is the biggest factor in the equation and this is mostly overlooked. If you plan on making a career out of roulette then progressing through the ranks to AP is the way to go, or maybe not.

AP requires a big investment of time and possibly money as well. Is it worth it? I can't answer that question for you but for me it's not worth the investment. As long as I have an interest in roulette I'll always focus on learning more and more about AP but this will be done in my own way only.

AP is too much of a wild child to risk the investment required to master the approach. The winnings I require can be accomplished using the systems I currently play with.
« Last post by kav on Today at 05:11:00 PM »
Nice idea.
Visual Ballistics / Re: How do AP win and what type of bets are used?
« Last post by MickyP on Today at 04:35:22 PM »
That sounds like something that happens in my country every day; the gun wallet thing but no matter the outcome the gun is usually fired.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10