Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 47239 times)

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 07:31:32 PM »
Well, there you have it then.  You have made your argument, I have made mine.  Onlookers can determine which person is correct.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 04:37:41 PM »
More as a bump but based on what I have seen so far:

I can put all of the sequences into a program that will scan them versus the spin results which are input.  It will forecast guaranteed wins and output betting recommendations.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2015, 05:01:10 PM »
Well, there you have it then.  You have made your argument, I have made mine.  Onlookers can determine which person is correct.

A lot could be learned from a worldwide class player like Real.
@ Skepticus,the dozens are not football teams because if they would their odds would be different.
Why some gamblers believe in triggers and virtual soccer bets is beyond my understanding,unfortunately the truth is rather more disturbing...

scepticus

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 05:39:33 PM »
More as a bump but based on what I have seen so far:

I can put all of the sequences into a program that will scan them versus the spin results which are input.  It will forecast guaranteed wins and output betting recommendations.
Please do Reyth.

scepticus

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 05:44:39 PM »

A lot could be learned from a worldwide class player like Real.
@ Skepticus,the dozens are not football teams because if they would their odds would be different.
Why some gamblers believe in triggers and virtual soccer bets is beyond my understanding,unfortunately the truth is rather more disturbing...

You clearly have not understood the point I was making.  THE BLOCKS APPLY TO ANY SETS OF THREE  !
That means  ANY  SETS OF THREE  ! The reason I mentioned football teams was that the zero does not intrude there making the idea  easier to understand . Seems I was wrong in your case.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2015, 05:45:20 PM »
Ok, its #1 on my project list.  I will let you know about any logical drawbacks I encounter.  This looks very much like the Blaise Pascal sort of analysis that Dobble talks about.

Btw, on the zero, Dobble will spin without betting when it is in the analysis window.  Progression being long enough, the zero will have no effect.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 05:46:52 PM by Reyth »

scepticus

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
Ok, its #1 on my project list.  I will let you know about any logical drawbacks I encounter.  This looks very much like the Blaise Pascal sort of analysis that Dobble talks about.

Btw, on the zero, Dobble will spin without betting when it is in the analysis window.  Progression being long enough, the zero will have no effect.
What progression Reyth ?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2015, 06:59:08 PM »
Well when there will be say, within the next 4 spins,  a guaranteed win, a progression will need to be used to make sure profit is generated whenever the win takes place.

I am expecting that we will only be betting when a win is guaranteed in X # of spins.

I forsee that all potential outcome pathways are reduced to a small number that all terminate with a win in a small number of spins.

If such a thing is impossible (there will always be multiple choices that cannot be predicted by a specific outcome) then I shall discover this by constructing the program.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:05:31 PM by Reyth »

scepticus

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2015, 07:12:06 PM »
Well when there will be say, within the next 4 spins,  a guaranteed win, a progression will need to be used to make sure profit is generated whenever the win takes place.

I am expecting that we will only be betting when a win is guaranteed in X # of spins.

I forsee that all potential outcome pathways are reduced to a small number that all terminate with a win in a small number of spins.

If such a thing is impossible (there will always be multiple choices that cannot be predicted by a specific outcome) then I shall discover this by constructing the program.

reyth
You have not given any indication that you understand what my block does so how can you   construct something you know little or nothing about ?  I really don't understand what you are talking about here .

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »
As does Blaise Pascal, you are showing all possible outcomes of the dozens.  A computer can analyze spin results against those "blocks" to find specific "live" pathways, narrowing down the possibilities to a progressively smaller number. 

What I need to understand is if there will ever be a conclusive advantage that can be gained by this information.  That I will discover when I program the analysis logic.

In general, like in a chess tree, the system will follow the spin input and reveal which of your "block" pathways are active.  As more spins are added, a progressively smaller amount of pathways will be left.

It will be probably like you have said, we will need to take 70-30 shots or better, like looking for the majority being one particular result versus the smallest minority possible.  The computer will be able to discover what the possibilities are and display them on a spin by spin basis.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:21:05 PM by Reyth »

scepticus

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2015, 07:56:49 PM »
As does Blaise Pascal, you are showing all possible outcomes of the dozens.  A computer can analyze spin results against those "blocks" to find specific "live" pathways, narrowing down the possibilities to a progressively smaller number. 

What I need to understand is if there will ever be a conclusive advantage that can be gained by this information.  That I will discover when I program the analysis logic.

In general, like in a chess tree, the system will follow the spin input and reveal which of your "block" pathways are active.  As more spins are added, a progressively smaller amount of pathways will be left.

It will be probably like you have said, we will need to take 70-30 shots or better, like looking for the majority being one particular result versus the smallest minority possible.  The computer will be able to discover what the possibilities are and display them on a spin by spin basis.

How do you propose to factor in ever changing bets ?  And are you really saying that  a maths. advantage can be dismissed ? I have asked that someone  tell me when I will lose my bankroll so am looking forward to your conclusions .

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2015, 08:30:25 PM »
If you are already using it profitably, how will a computer help you?

scepticus

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2015, 09:07:14 PM »
If you are already using it profitably, how will a computer help you?

Thai is the  question I have been asking  !  I have constantly been told that I will lose in the Long Run so I want to know when that Long Run will  come .You and others claim that a computer can be  progtammed  to tell me  - and you guys  continue to disappoint me. So - can it be programmed to give an answer ?  Yes or No ?
As my username suggests I am a sceptic . I don't believe  in the supposed infallibility of computer programmes -, I don't believe in trends -and I don't believe  in AP.  If  my critics understood my reasoning they would see how it CAN produce a profit . . I use only elementary maths and win more than I lose and you ask  why then  do I need the aid of a computer ? I don't . What I am doing is challenging you guys to prove that all systems / methods can be disproved by a computer programme.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2015, 09:25:45 PM »
I am not a critic.  I only seek to find as much of an edge as possible.  Too tired to code at the moment but will be doing this.

scepticus

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2015, 09:57:49 PM »
I am not a critic.  I only seek to find as much of an edge as possible.  Too tired to code at the moment but will be doing this.
Thanks reyth .