Author Topic: Skips and series are more balanced?  (Read 2311 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Skips and series are more balanced?
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2017, 02:02:29 PM »
In my opinion the substance of this topic can be summarized like this:

Do we believe that, a specific bet after a specific event (trigger) has a better hit rate than if we bet continuously?

For example my trigger is Red. Each time Red hits I bet on Red for the next spin. When Black hits I do not bet the next spin.

Do we believe that RB...RB...RB...RB...RB...RB were I lose 6 bets, is less frequent than BBBBBB ?

This is the heart of the problem. Whether you apply it to different bets with different triggers, the logic is the same. My own opinion is that probably yes, the trigger-bet-stop method may be just a tiny bit more safe than the continuous betting method.

A very common misunderstanding here is that even if it offered no advantage, the trigger-bet-stop method has less losses just because you bet less often. What we are searching here is the loss rate/win rate, not the absolute number of losses or wins.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:08:57 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, TERMINATOR

Rinad

• Mature Member
Re: Skips and series are more balanced?
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »
Kav,

according to research I did many years ago, the win rate is increased a tiny bet like you said.
and because you increase the number of spins between hits is the reason why the win rate is greater.
it is not a whole lot more but in my opinion it is better to play that way.
Rinad.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:39:46 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth