Author Topic: Talos_Dump  (Read 14741 times)

jerome26b

• Mature Member
Re: Talos_Dump
« Reply #600 on: April 16, 2017, 10:45:07 PM »
Juice you are absolutely on point, but you have to consider the whole picture. Take for example the last morning I had. I played for 2 hours, for a total of 91 spins. I completed 67 games, for a total won of 83 units (a little above average) with a maximum exposure of 45 units. In 5$ chips is 415$ in 2 hours risking 225$ at the worst moment.
  I was home for lunch, called it a day.

drTalos,

can you give the full statistics of that game session ?
thanks,

Jérôme

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #601 on: April 17, 2017, 11:28:40 AM »
Hi Jerome,

Here's the first section.  You are correct for the first four bets.

no bet reference

Section 1  -35

-1    23 (18 numbers) Loss

-2    4  (18 numbers) Loss

-8    24  (24 numbers) Loss

-24    28  (24 numbers) Loss

I'm very confident this first section is correct. The play for zero is open to interpretation.

RouletteMan

Hi RM,

back from one week of vacation and just found some time to come back in this topic, it was turning around in my head last night ;-)
The first section is not ok in my understanding, he's not betting 8 and 24 units at third and fourth spins to finish the game, MrTalos can confirm if he wants but i'm 100% sure of that. If you think about it, there's no sens to put as much as 35 units after the 4th spin, he always said the balance should stay low, and -93 units at the tenth spin.

Jérôme
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:34:59 AM by jerome26b »

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #602 on: April 21, 2017, 05:26:59 PM »
everybody gave up on the DrTalos HG ? i'm surprised after so many posts this thread is so quiet now. Probably the Talos session and the stats DRTalos gave out even more uncertainty.

And the weakness of the wheel ? nobody tried the path of the specific layout of the american wheel ? I read some topics about possible HG by people exploiting the layout of the american wheel , playing columns for example.
The fact MrTalos reported his sessions wins put some things in evidence. i compared with my statistics in a number of spins. the report of his wins at 3rd and 4th spins can't be direct wins everytime cause the hits are too low. so i was going to the conclusions his third and fourth bet are mixed bet like a column and 3 ds (total 24numbers) or a column and 6 streets. that way some hits will close the game but some will not. And i have the feeling when he said he needs just one hit in the x next spins to close the game it's not any hit it could be a hit specific otherwise the game is not over.
after all my analysis i'm really confident now MrTalos is paying some 'complex bet' and not playing just same chances. he's playing some different chances at the same time, that say his hits are not just dépendant of a single event that can miss for a long time.

jerome.

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #603 on: April 21, 2017, 06:12:24 PM »

Jerome, Talos could be playing 2 oposite events at the same time in order to keep all bets low.
as well as a positive progression and a negative progression combine on the same 2 dozens. it really is like he said"out of the boxe".
the thinking of his method is about the way to achieve a win very quickly. and when it fails you sit there until the maths do their work. by that time playing flat on 2 dozens will be good enough that the wins will out do losses.
just a thought.
it is not as complex as we may think because it is "very boring". he just look at his balance and he knows what to do.
best,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #604 on: April 21, 2017, 06:48:10 PM »
one of my concern is the stats he gave for his third and fourth bet. we know for sure he's playing 24 numbers at his third bet and fourth (if no hit yet). And the stats of his hits at the 3rd bet are not statistically relevant so it means for me at third bet he's playing not linear bet but a combination and some hits will end the game some others not.

jerome.

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #605 on: April 21, 2017, 09:32:45 PM »
Well, not all days are the same.
  I play airball machines, and on average they do 50 spins an hour.

Last week I had a different day, here the stats.

253 spins
96 units won
68 games of which
35 ended at first spin
16 at the second
1 at the third
4 at fourth

5 games over fifth, and three long games, who lasted

46 spins and maximum exposition at 121 for a winning of 11 units
45 spins and maximum exposition at 171 for a winning of 11 units
40 spins and maximum exposition at 103 for a winning of 9 units

wasn't the worst I had, but was very unusual to have three long sessions in the same day
total number of games not equal the total he's saying. i've the feeling sometime Mrtalos is a kind of DrJekyll and MrHyde. giving some very accurate informations but not paying attention about some things he's posting. Very strange for the character cause he was always so precise in some way and so 'draft' sometimes. For a professional player like he was supposed to be 'no eyebrown' etc i suspect after few time on this forum he's starting to mix all the things. So mrtalos at the end why did you not took my offer seriously ? oh yes i know it's because you have nothing. you played a good game i'm in admiration about your comedy you deserve a very good price for that.
And in any way i know my post will make you react as always when somebody is saying something controversial. I saw you connected many times but never reacted on your post so what are you expecting here ? just people admire your HG ? i'm sure you don't have such thing cause there's no HG in roulette. there's some good system to make money with some bet selection (could be random it's my way) and a strategy or bias but nothing else.

my regards mrJekyll

jerome

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #606 on: April 22, 2017, 03:58:13 AM »

there is something to be said about that Talos HG.

it is obvious that you dont want anyone to "get the method", but as you have stated before , giving hope to players to work hard on it. but then if you knew we were close to it, about to "open the code", would it make sens that you may give us infos that would put us further away from it, so that as you mentioned in the past, the game of roulette would not close its tables???.   either you want to help or you dont. telling all these brave souls that have put so much hard work into working the puzzle, and at the same time, not really wanting to share your HG because this could be the end of the game is somewhat contrary.
just to keep everything in perspective here; WE ARE TALKING OF A GAME OF ROULETTE, NOT THE CURE FOR CANCER.
it has been a interesting post. but players should know that they can win without a HG.
pros play sessions. all do. they win more then they lose. that is good enough. at the end if you show more winnings then losses you are doing good.
and a better approch to any HG, is to be a nice person, of a kindred spirit. not make others envious because you have something they dont.
some players may not be able to paid their light bills on this forum, for that reason I would never mention that I make a half million a year playing roulette. not my style.
it is all about helping one another in a way that does not make someone feel inferior because they dont have the "smart" that others have.
God bless,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, TERMINATOR

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #607 on: April 22, 2017, 02:55:35 PM »
The word HG doesn't mean sense for me, HG is a system that will never lose even in 10 billions spins. so even if the talos system didn't failed yet at let's say 200k spins it will fail once. Is it a very strong system? Yes. is it an HG in its definition? NO cause no system will never be. I'm even wondering what will do MrTalos the first time his system will lose cause he said he can't accept a stop loss or a system that can fail once. So we are going back to good/great system but never an HG. The only one is with unlimited table limit and unlimited bankroll playing a simple martingale....
Back to his system i've read some of your posts Rinad very interesting on other topics and i have really the feeling he's using something like in the 'red 1' or your 'street system'. It's completely clear form the statistics he gave at spin 3 and 4 that all hits are not equals. A hit at first 2 spins close the game then he's starting to play a mix bet that enclose 24 numbers in total (could be a column and 3 ds just an example). So some hits will close the game at this stage some not but will reduce the amount to recover. That's the first stage grinding as much as possible in the first fourth bets. When no hitting he's continuing playing 24 numbers to get this hit. Then he's betting change radically and he can play a completely different betting system to recover. We know he doesn't like to rely on luck and on a single event to win. Apparently he's never playing less than 6 numbers in total. But we know he can win from 0 to 17 units. It's clear that there's a relation of his winning/game duration. When the game is longer he's finishing +9/+11/+16/+17. So it means he can play a moment a mix bet including streets, splits etc ...
He's never playing SU but he can cover his main target number with betting around it so playing streets and splits but only the center number hit will close the game.

jerome.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:35:44 PM by jerome26b »