Author Topic: The Red 1  (Read 715 times)

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
The Red 1
« on: April 14, 2017, 04:42:45 PM »

I am attracted by the idea of a payout progression versus/rather than a betting progression. Actually it's not a "progression" at all, it's a flat betting system (always searching for the lowest overhead). I post my tinkerings from time to time..thought I'd share this one for ideas/comments. I call it (for the lack of a better name) The Red 1...since the number 1 is the centerpiece of the method. All bets made include the number one - and many numbers adjacent to it. It could be any number on the board, I merely use it for simplicity.

The theory is to return to a straight-up bet upon the completion of a betting cycle. There is a payoff "regression" at the onset....and the rest is a payout "progression". The overhead per cycle is 20 units. The cycle goes like this.....

3 consecutive bets on a straight-up number......2 consecutive double street bets.....1 box (or five number) bet....2 consecutive quad bets....3 consecutive street bets.....4 consecutive split bets...and finally - 5 more straight-up bets.  Upon any win or cycle completion...you start back at the beginning (the first 3 SU bets). Upon losses you continue through the progression. Since I use the number 1...  I construct my bet types using this number..... i.e .... (1-6 double street)... (0-00-1-2-3 box)... (1-2-3-4 quad).... (1-3 street)... (1-2 split).

A win at ANY point returns you to the beginning...where you re-run the cycle again. What I like are the numerous exposures to bet the straight-up and its 35-1 payout.... and it's all done with 1 unit flat bets.

Below are some results/data of one of the tests I've run of 1200 spins (approx. 24 hrs table time)....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:53:45 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Reyth

Rinad

• Mature Member
Re: The Red 1
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:05:51 PM »

Sheridan, love playing the 35/1 straight up method with clustering.
I kind of get the idea of your method. but can you show a example of the actual system as you begin to play so we anderstand a little easier?
do you play those all at once of begin with the straight up and then pursue the othe others when no hit?
thank you.
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Reyth

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 05:25:35 PM »
Thanks for your reply Rinad.

A typical session/cycle would go like this......

(Again my main number is the #1)......

1u.....SU..........#1..........LOSS
1u.....DS.......#1-6..........LOSS
1u.....DS.......#1-6..........LOSS
1u.....BX.......#0-3..........LOSS
1u.....QD......#1-4...........LOSS
1u.....QD......#1-4...........WIN

Revert Back to the beginning.....

SU
SU
SU
DS
DS
BX
QD
QD
ST
ST
ST
SP
SP
SP
SP
SU
SU
SU
SU
SU

End of cycle

A win at ANY point calls for a total reset and run from the beginning. For instance if I should hit my #1 SU bet on the very first spin.......I would start over and run my first 3 straight up bets again.  Hope this clarifies it some.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:27:28 PM by Sheridan44 »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Jake007

• Veteran Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 05:39:44 PM »

A couple thoughts...

This is slow growth with 1u bets. With fast enough online betting you could still clear $50 to $100 profit daily.

How many cycles in a row have you seen miss?

Have you considered experimented with increasing unit size after a full cycle loss?

I would be interested to see what a progression after each failed cycle would look like... 1u, 2u, 3u.. or would it be more like 1u, 5u, 10u..

I like it so far! Its just slow going. As your chart shows the first 400 spins bounced around in the same area.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:55:49 PM by Jake007 »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Sheridan44

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 06:00:53 PM »
Correct Jake.... it's a slow growth and very basic method. I got so tired of violent whipsaws (other systems) in my graphs  my nerves couldn't take it LOL. Any and all suggestions I look very forward to...perhaps a limited progression might optimize it some. I would be open to all experimentation...  as it's a project in process.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »

Sheridan,

very clear now. I can look at your graph and i like the fact that you seem to get a lot of "exit" point, which tells me you can stop at a high point very often.
keeping the overhead low is also good. it means that you could still keep it a flat bet method for a long time before raising the bet if chosen to do so. depend of the frequency of the down turns.

will play with it to see how it goes.
thanks for posting .
Rinad

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 06:54:22 PM »

hi, I played a 5$ unit and up 875 $.
 I also wanted to try something'
I played the whole system exactly the same exept I did not removed any of the bets until I win.
so all the bets are inter-connected to #1, which is big time when you hit it.
I could call this method "alien", since the whole bet is related to the #1, even the split is 0/2, or 0/4.
some wins just help you keep on going but that is good.
it is a good return for investement.
very interesting, good deal my friend.
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, Sheridan44

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 07:00:23 PM »
OK here I go. I just ran 25 cycles...

LWWLW / WLWWL / WWLWL / LWLWW / WWWLW

starting bank roll 1000
ending bankroll 967

For me it felt like a slow grind downward. Had I not been lucky to hit #1 a few times boosting my bankroll I would be easily under 900.

My first thought about this is the order of the bets. Why go from SUx 3 @35:1 odds and then do a 5:1 odds double street? Would it not be better to do the lowest odds first? 2:1, then 5:1 odds, then 11:1 odds, then 17:1 odds then 35:1 odds?

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, Sheridan44

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 07:16:46 PM »

Jake, try the way I describe. goes much faster. the hit on the main number really makes it worth while.

the order Sheridan has it is so the next bet pays the preceding one when they lose I take it.
  up 1300$  at a 5 $unit.
best,
Rinad

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 07:18:40 PM »
Right Jake, the betting order, selections, and various payouts could make a difference. Its definitely a work in progress. Its the concept that interests me. Refinements could improve it.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Reyth

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 07:21:19 PM »
I keep thinking of a backwards system... where you try to hit a SU early to boost $$$ and then slowly expand your numbers tio cover more of the table, but in order to do so, you would need to increase bet. Without calculating something like...

1u bet 30x SU #1
2u bet 25x SP
4u bet 20x ST
8u bet 15x DS
16x bet 10x EVEN

No idea if my bets cover the previous bets, but thats the example. I realize thats plenty of units per cycle which you are trying to avoid. For me this seems the most promising... trying to hit big early on and if it doesnt work out expand the betting territory & increasing bet size.

So a flat bet of 1u would IMO have to cover the broadest part of the board such as even, then dozen, then doublestreet, then street, etc. I personally havent had luck with that.

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 07:31:40 PM »
Right Rinad & Jake - it was constructed not only to cover previous losses... but also buy some time waiting for the #1 to get warm. The initial first three SU's were for a hopeful quick start 35-1 payout to get things rolling.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:34:52 PM by Sheridan44 »

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 07:39:36 PM »
Also the box bet could be eliminated or replaced. I put it there so it could be used for the number 1 specifically.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 08:02:00 PM »
Since this is not a sleepers method, I don't see the point in focusing on one number. Maybe we could reduce variance if we continuously changed targets. So keep the bet series intact, but constantly change the target of your bet. for example bet the last area that hit. Or go over all the table from 1 to 36. This way you hopefully avoid the bad day when your main number sleeps forever.

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 08:31:21 PM »
Actually, I just picked #1 for the ease of testing. I suppose the SU number could be fixed or floating.