Author Topic: Turbo Streets Revisited  (Read 101 times)

Kynge_Rycharde

• New
Turbo Streets Revisited
« on: April 13, 2017, 09:00:39 PM »
I was playing around with Turbo's Three Streets and Six Streets Systems. You know, the ones where you play a maximum of one street per dozen or two streets a dozen. Wasn't really getting too far. But then I got to thinking, why limit yourself? Why not more than one or two streets within a dozen?

With that in mind, I merged the two systems as follows:

1. Place a chip on each new street as it appears.
2. If an unplayed street appears, not only do you follow rule 1 above, but you also place a chip on each played street that is in the same dozen as the street that is hit.
3. If a played street hits, remove all bets from that particular street until it appears again.

I tested it out briefly, and there were wild fluctuations in the bankroll, from -50 to +150, just betting one unit.

I think it could be profitable, provided a stop-loss feature is built in. Maybe when all streets are cleared, although that only happened once.

Note that some streets will sleep a while, and the amount of the wager on them could be 4,5 or even 6 chips while waiting to for them to hit. And that may explain the fluctuations. Loss after loss, and pretty soon, you're playing 8-10 streets. Then, bang, win after win, and the bankroll mushrooms up. Definitely a roller-coaster, peak and valley type of system.

Respectfully submitted for consideration,

Kynge

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Turbo Streets Revisited
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:15:43 PM »
In order to avoid long sleeping streets why not only bet the last say 5 streets and dismiss the furthest back ones.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth