Author Topic: Random  (Read 118 times)

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
Random
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »
 It's all fine by me..  but where the hell did you find random? The nearest to random l found was spread of 27 posible results on every individual spin... it wasn't woth my time as l could not physically cover 27 numbers arranged on mixed ( small sectors, individual numbers) fasion.  Ball doesn't go all over the place all the time , you know. And even when it does it stops on one number per spin.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Harryj

• Veteran Member
Re: Random
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 09:30:10 PM »
   I am not suggesting that I could guarantee random. Merely that wherever that ball came to rest. It would not be far from one of the pockets of the bet.
        Without VB or bias that is the best a method player can do.
            Harry

scepticus

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 10:09:14 PM »
I think that "Random" in roulette means only an "unplanned sequence of results " . This  means that we cannot " Know" what future  individual results will be - we can only make an educated guess . What we do know is that it must be in - a dozen-a column -a Street[  a Double- Street- a Split  etc. and so can make an educated guess based on the odds on offer for those individual bets.

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 10:57:28 PM »
   I am not suggesting that I could guarantee random. Merely that wherever that ball came to rest. It would not be far from one of the pockets of the bet.
        Without VB or bias that is the best a method player can do.
            Harry
Nobody force you to play unprepared. Even betting before the spin player can predict. Sometimes even more accurate that many realise.
    Trick is to know when to play. Player has to have target , if not where to place bets?