Betchain usa friendly 728x90

Author Topic: More high odds => EC  (Read 755 times)

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
More high odds => EC
« on: October 31, 2016, 08:23:25 AM »
I've already given a couple of examples of "converting" a sequence of outcomes to an EC bet:

For any standard EC (and derivatives such as 3 Double streets, 6 streets, etc), a sequence of 5 outcomes with at least 3 on one side is equivalent to an EC. Also for the dozens and columns if there at least 2 outcomes in 5 spins this is equivalent to an EC.

Others include:

• A double street hitting at least once in 4 spins is equivalent to an EC.
  • A street hitting at least once in 8 spins is equivalent to an EC.
  • A split hitting at least once in 12 spins is equivalent to an EC.
  • A single number hitting at least once in 25 spins is equivalent to an EC.
Of course you don't have to use the layout bets; wheel sectors are just as good. So for all of the above, if you divide the data stream into the appropriate "spin windows" you can create an EC "marquee" for each DS/Street/Split/Number/Sector.

What's the point? you may be thinking. Well, it just gives you another dimension to bet selection, since you can take advantage of all the characteristics of the even chances (patterns, the law of series, etc). It won't give you an edge by itself, although there is the possibility of getting multiple wins in each spin window, and always betting within a "cycle". I.e. for a double street, the cycle length is 6 spins, but you're aiming to get a win within 4 - and you may get more than 1 win in those 4 spins.

Also, it gives you a rough and ready guide to some stats without having to research the stats specific to each bet. For example, we know that an EC can go to 10 losses or wins in a row (or more). Translating this to say, double streets, it means that a DS can go to 10 x 4 = 40 (since the spin window is 4 for a DS) spins without a hit or 40 spins with at least 1 hit in each 4 spin window. Similarly a street can go 80 or more spins without a hit or 80 spins with at least 1 hit every 8 spins. Just use the EC stats and multiply by the appropriate spin window length to get the stat for that bet.

One limitation is that for the higher odds bets, if betting for a loss you would have to bet all the other DS's, streets, etc, apart from the one you're interested in. This is because these EC bets aren't symmetrical in the way that a true EC bet is. These "odds on" bets don't appeal to me so I stick to betting for win. But the choice is yours.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:13:40 PM by Bayes »

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, december, Reyth

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Re: More high odds => EC
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 06:11:36 PM »

Bayes can you post or PM me the hole list of combination you caculated with EC comparison.
 I just want a complete list with combinations you mention above so i can print them out to PDF and save them into my gambling libary.

This means alot for me Bayes as i start to develop methods based upon this kind of methodology.
Is a very Power full way to Visual understand and compare when something is due to hit or not hit.
For example a single number equal 10 windows of 25 trails being the same thing as 10 blacks.
Amazing.

Test single number and got pretty cool results

+ 77
+ 62
+ 13
+ 15
+ 56
+ 13
+ 20
+ 23
+ 53
+ 34
+ 2
+ 29
+ 19
+ 25
+ 59
+ 25
+ 22
+ 14
+ 80

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 06:18:03 PM »
Ya I still love single number bets but that -176 you posted has given me a VERY healthy respect for the downside potential of a SINGLE, single number. :D

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 06:49:25 PM »
 Yes i just tested 5 blacks in a row after a serie of two blacks.
 Betting red 3 x 25 window trails with 124 if a loss i play next trigger 136 if a loss i play next trigger 248 if a loss next trigger 2 6 12 and so it continues up to 90 units.

Below is a grahp with EC bet with same probability playing single number using windows and triggers based upon same principal.

1-2-4

1-3-6

2-4-8

2-6-12

3-6-12

3-9-18

4-8-16

4-12-24

5-10-20

5-15-30

7-14-28

7-21-42

9-18-36

9-27-54

12-24-48

12-36-72

15-30-60

15-45-90

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, ianpbh

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:00:42 PM »
Wow crazy at about 26500! O_o o_O

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »
Yes i just tested 5 blacks in a row after a serie of two blacks

Why?  The math is already known and widely published.  Furthermore, why wait?  Why not begin on just any spin?

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 08:54:59 AM »

Bayes can you post or PM me the hole list of combination you caculated with EC comparison. I just want a complete list with combinations you mention above so i can print them out to PDF and save them into my gambling libary.
I haven't actually compiled a list apart from those in the bullet points above. These represent the smallest spin windows for the standard bets on the layout, but you could find more by playing around with a binomial distribution calculator.

This means alot for me Bayes as i start to develop methods based upon this kind of methodology.Is a very Power full way to Visual understand and compare when something is due to hit or not hit.For example a single number equal 10 windows of 25 trails being the same thing as 10 blacks.Amazing.
The technique becomes more powerful if you set up additional "marquees" showing the distribution of other W/L based on other probabilities. The spin windows will have different lengths. By looking at the intersections of these windows and the distribution of W/L it's possible to narrow down the sequence of spins within which a hit may or may not occur.

What I've found is that if each marquee "points to" a statistically sound bet which intersects with another similar bet then making that bet results in reduced variance. The more marquees and intersections you have, the lower the variance becomes.

This probably doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment but I'll start another thread and give a detailed example.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:04:12 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, december, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 11:02:48 AM »

The more marquees and intersections you have, the lower the variance becomes.

O_o