Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Roulette Systems / Re: System DKP
« Last post by funtomas76 on Yesterday at 02:48:04 PM »
@dobbelsteen
Every system could fail. I don't think you could find a system mathematically which wins each and every time.
So i have accepted this, and accepted a loss of 200 sometimes. That's why you have to stop when your wingoal is reached. In the attachment you can see how fast that can happen (original numbers from Baden-Baden). After 15 I have bet again K, because there was a hit on a split.

If you want to have a very very safe variation from dkp:
Only bet when a number comes that belongs to none of the three system (e.g. 10 or 24) . Then bet on the system from the number that came before.
        D K P
4            X
Now bet on P. If again a number comes that belongs not to dkp, play martingale. Otherwise stop, only one betting. you have a win oder only a small loose. This is very safe, and it works! But you have rare triggers.
Questions and Answers / Re: Question for AP Players
« Last post by MrPerfect. on Yesterday at 11:11:45 AM »
 Gaps are interesting as conditions qualifiers.  If you plot these side by side in excel,  for when your bet is performing well with when it not, you will see huge differences in gaps as well... 
    It's a way to create proper systems and betting plans specifically for a wheel you gonna play. Example would be my "sequential method" post. Choice of the trigger there was based on the fact of unusual concentration of gaps with zero value ( consequtive hitts).
   When it was bad, huge values of gaps, almost no consequtive hitts.... so no bets. When it's good, huge concentration of hitts, almost no gaps( small values).
    There are logical limits for a gap values when it good, but how to calculate it properly... lm still working on it, for now it's still based on empirical observation and is  manualy specified variable. 

Microgaming, playtech. Novomatic, interblock , Esuki, Play`nGo etc. they all offer the same with very small different details.
 I visit these sites as a player. I am not very enthusiastic what the providers offer. With many webkillers they  drive away the potential players. A player can play his game the best on an online roulette, where you can start the roulette with the spin  button
On the live roulette online you are obliged to bet, else you become a warning.
Roulette Systems / Re: System DKP
« Last post by dobbelsteen on Yesterday at 10:05:44 AM »
It is much faster to compute the result of the three systems with the same random sequence. With one mouse click and the program creates a new sample. I predict that the sum of the profit is always negative with a trial of 500 spins. Such trials can not done manual.
« Last post by Reyth on Yesterday at 05:12:23 AM »
Wow very nice work!  Me and bots are as far as the east is from the west, even though I can make them. :)

Here is my formula for gap speed:

Speed = (total number of gaps * # coups expected for gap) - (total number of coups taken) * -1

Positive numbers show a slower gapping speed and negative numbers show a faster gapping speed.  You define what "gap" means in number of spins without a hit and calculate what expectation in number of COUPS is for a gap to occur, and plug those values into the formula. :) 
« Last post by MrPerfect. on Yesterday at 04:14:05 AM »
 Algorithm of my play is very easy. It can be described as " if(( A=x & B=y & C=z...),bet, collect data). Where A,B,C are variables and x,y,z are desired values.
    Most difficult part of the thing is to make bot collect the data. Require comp vision usage ( open CV libraries....
    Betting is an easiest part, can be done with task automaton and key/mouse moviment logger( already done). Best part of it all that logic engine is done also and it's completely in excel.
« Last post by Reyth on Yesterday at 02:52:52 AM »
I would never use a bot to play any game, whether it be for money or not.  Programming the comp to bet is an important skill, if it is possible.  For you it is much more difficult than for me because I don't have any physical parameters to worry about. :)
« Last post by MrPerfect. on Yesterday at 02:02:08 AM »
 I belive l make much less money then Real... he has a man power and l'm one soldier army.
    I know that probably it is a stupid dream to simulate artificial intelligence with Excel and visual tracker programme is as far from being perfect as it gets .... but theoretically it should be possible to create a bot that looks physical parameters as well and not only numbers. I call it " my stupid hobby ".
« Last post by Reyth on October 17, 2017, 11:31:56 PM »
Thanks!  I stumbled across it accidentally (thank God).  Real knows about it but as you both know, physical bias is far more reliable and that's how you guys make the big bucks. :)

Ya, its a very simple formula that does all the tracking in an instant with small RAM usage!  Its practially UNLIMITED! :D

There are other things I track, like cumulative gapping and coups:total gaps that help in my analysis too. :)
« Last post by MrPerfect. on October 17, 2017, 10:54:58 PM »
 Why you say it's useless?  It actually permitted me to advance a bit on creation of " intelligent bot" . I was freaking my brains few months already how to make an excel take logical decisions while l sleep without halting RAM ;)
    Your coefficient  ( few like that actually) are very friendly in terms of simplicity of required math. logic. They permit to control skips and hits with much less hardware power nessesary.
    What can l tell to summarise. ... computers are really stupid sometimes. 
     Reyth, do not give up, you got interesting idea and lm really curious in this phenomenon you are observing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10