Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Roulette Systems / Re: Double Dozens
« Last post by Reyth on Today at 12:05:37 AM »
And you're failing to mention cumulative probability.
« Last post by Real on Yesterday at 11:59:30 PM »
Statistics say it “probably” won’t.  Look it up.
     That is part of the beauty of betting the dozens three times. When statistics are on your side of a dozen you didn’t bet on not showing up three times then your odds of winning just became 50% on the third bet

No, you're misinterpreting the statistics/probability. The statistics say that the odds of a dozen hitting a third time, after it's just hit twice is 12/38...which is the exact same as the probability of any other specific dozen hitting.

Even is a specific dozen has just hit 10 times in a row, the probability of it hitting on the next spin is still only 12/38.
« Last post by palestis on Yesterday at 11:43:36 PM »
@ Argus.
You need to clarify the system exactly as you would play it. So that everybody will understand it.
Just yesterday you were betting 2 dozens. Today it changed  to one dozen
If you bet the last dozen showing and 24 came (as in the picture) it took 10 spins for the 2nd dozen to show up again.
Now,  if you bet the last dozen 3 times only and then switch to another dozen that's a different story.
In this case you need a long term testing to see how many times back to back the dozen you play  will make zig zags. Once you know the worst case scenario, you can adjust the system .
« Last post by mr j on Yesterday at 11:42:16 PM »
"When statistics are on your side of a dozen you didn’t bet on not showing up three times then your odds of winning just became 50% on the third bet" >> What?
Gambling Philosophy / Re: Hot.
« Last post by mr j on Yesterday at 11:39:38 PM »
Hot quad? A quad is 4 numbers, correct? Why not bet the 4 hottest numbers on the board.

Lets say the current top 5 hottest numbers are, in order > 13 17 0 16 14.

I want to bet the four hottest. Guess what? F**k the quad. I'll bet the 13 17 0 16. If you want to bet the 13/16 split, have fun. Geeeeeeeez, you guys. Doesn't anybody ADVANCE their knowledge over the YEARS?

Its the same thing year after year. Nobody "moves on". I just dont get it.

Ken

« Last post by Argus on Yesterday at 11:31:49 PM »
Again,

How is it going to change the odds?

If it's just landed in one dozen two times in a row, why would it be less likely to land there on the very next spin?

Statistics say it “probably” won’t.  Look it up.
     That is part of the beauty of betting the dozens three times. When statistics are on your side of a dozen you didn’t bet on not showing up three times then your odds of winning just became 50% on the third bet

Thanks for being my straight man. You are an integral part of this family
« Last post by mr j on Yesterday at 11:16:46 PM »
What is the existing "natural phenomenon?"

@Real >> How can you talk to "these people"?

Letting them fail is winning, trust me. Its all about betting 12+ numbers, bots, progressions, online etc.

No men here. You can correct them 800 times and the next goofy post/thread will pop up in under four minutes. You are wasting your time. Nothing to LEARN on the boards. Thats a good thing, not bad.

Its freedom.

Ken
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: Dealer Signature
« Last post by Real on Yesterday at 10:47:57 PM »
Why do you consider the way the numbers are placed on the wheel to be relevant?

After all, you can simply bet the numbers as they lay on the wheel.
« Last post by Real on Yesterday at 10:42:56 PM »
Again,

How is it going to change the odds?

If it's just landed in one dozen two times in a row, why would it be less likely to land there on the very next spin?
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: Dealer Signature
« Last post by Fyodor on Yesterday at 10:24:05 PM »
Memorized the EU wheel over 40 years ago.
The sequence of numbers on the wheel, is the most efficient distribution of numerical order possible for such a game.
IMO, this is why the original game has maintained its longevity.
Before the addition of the zero, (to make the game commercially viable) there were established "patterns" of number sequences, that were easier to extricate and appreciate before the zero (house adv number) was added, but, even that location did not detract from the original sequence "balance"
Analyzing the wheel sequence, for me, was like discovering a hidden (symbolic) treasure, and I have appreciated the hidden-in-plain-sight design ever since.
The "alphabet" of the wheel is the most primary attribute in the formation of gaming plans, strategies or systems, and those who play, without the "knowledge" leave themselves disadvantaged in the scheme of expectations.
The numbers may add up to 666, but even the Devil, could not have placed them in better order.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10