Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Roulette Systems / Re: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN
« Last post by palestis on Today at 12:42:07 AM »
THIS THRED!

This is the closest thing I have ever seen to a universal forum system creation collaboration!

And grats to 50K views! :D
I bet HARRYJ is smiling in his grave. At least he left with a bang.
Roulette Systems / Re: Double Dozens
« Last post by MREKO on Today at 12:33:57 AM »
Statistics say it “probably” won’t.  Look it up.
     That is part of the beauty of betting the dozens three times. When statistics are on your side of a dozen you didn’t bet on not showing up three times then your odds of winning just became 50% on the third bet

No, you're misinterpreting the statistics/probability. The statistics say that the odds of a dozen hitting a third time, after it's just hit twice is 12/38...which is the exact same as the probability of any other specific dozen hitting.

Even is a specific dozen has just hit 10 times in a row, the probability of it hitting on the next spin is still only 12/38.

Based on these probability, a dozen can show up 100, 1000 times in a row. In that case why we discuss here, that you say, always, every spin is 12/38 to hit the same dozen. We can close every roulette forum, and go to bed thinking on universe, and big life questions. It is not make sense.
Gambling Philosophy / Re: Hot.
« Last post by palestis on Today at 12:30:32 AM »
How do you define HOT?
That's a good question.
Hot  are the numbers that show up more frequently than all the others for a certain sequence of spins.
However,  in player's terms, hot means the above, with the stipulation that they will continue to be hot once the betting starts. If they don't they are useless.
Score boards display hot and cold numbers. In the past I tried to take advantage of that insider's info, but it didn't  end up well. And I don't think score boards list hot numbers erroneously on purpose. 
I made a list of hot numbers on my own, but once starting to play them things changed. ( not all the time, but often enough to abandon this idea).
In the first picture it shows 4,25,27,32 being the hottest numbers in 260 spins on Feb.14.
In the second round, same roulette on 15/2,  4 was still hot , but 25,27 and 32 became cold.
They didn't even make the average.
It's very easy to say play the hot numbers.
In reality things are different.
The best thing to do is to locate warming up numbers and play them while they are heating up.
Not all of them will become hot, but if you catch a few hot ones you win.

« Last post by Reyth on Today at 12:25:33 AM »
I have already explained it.  The cost per bet placed is less.  Period.  That is the ONLY reason.  Its better to bet s/u EXCEPT for that reason.
« Last post by mr j on Today at 12:21:55 AM »
 Whats the difference between betting $1 on 1-6 compared to betting $6 on the DS? Where is the discount?

and.....give me a reason why you would bet a DS.

Ken
« Last post by mr j on Today at 12:17:18 AM »
"The other one I was thinking of was waiting for a new virtual W after a loss" >> Nope, drop that.
« Last post by Reyth on Today at 12:13:09 AM »
Semantics much?  If you bet 6 numbers s/u and compare the cost to betting a DS, you will notice that betting the DS costs less.  Thats it.  Simply the cost for the number of bets placed.  Thats the only reason.

I also said this:

As far as segments are concerned, roulette creates its own segments by defining groups of the hottest numbers.  It will always create these groups as if it is making its own wheel.  At the same time it will always form a segment on the actual wheel and the felt that is hotter than all the rest.

Which is effectively what you said about betting s/u numbers.

« Last post by mr j on Today at 12:11:17 AM »
There's now a discount? I won't ask how. Please dont answer until I remove all medications, firearms & knives from my home. Give me a ten minute head start.

Ken
« Last post by Reyth on Today at 12:09:13 AM »
Dang even Real would approve of this one! :D
« Last post by Reyth on Today at 12:07:27 AM »
The reason why using a quad can make a difference is because of the discount in betting cost.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10