Royal Panda roulette

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Roulette Systems / Re: Slow mehod for one street.
« Last post by Mike on Today at 01:58:10 PM »
If your statement was true, roulette would not exist nor would this forum.

I don't see why not, after all, there are no winning lotto systems, but still the lotto exists.
« Last post by kav on Today at 01:45:02 PM »
I thinks Jesper's point about losing it similar to mine here: Tell me your system and I'll make it lose
It doesn't mean strategies are useless.
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: Small wins per session
« Last post by ShadowBlue on Today at 01:42:54 PM »
Nice to see you are doing well with your nine block Scep. When mine bankroll is at 200 units i will use 1,5 units stakes. The reason is that with the double dozen strategie you can have bigger drawdowns.

And at some point i shall divide the bankroll in 4. For example a bankroll of 1000 and i use 250 euro. As soon as the first block of 250 is doubled i at it back to the total bankroll. So now the bankroll is 1000 + 250 = 1250 /4 = 312,5 .

Now the new bankroll to play is 312.5 and of course it works the same way if you have a loss.

Micky i am doing much better now with the discipline but the challenge is much more to keep my losses under control. When the table doesn't behave well I stop now faster and move to another table that does.

My account is growing nicely
On this note, my days of "extreme posting" are drawing to a close. I know some of you will celebrate the good news but not so fast. I will check in from time to time.

I will use my time away to reflect on what I have learnt on the forum and maybe come back with a nice gift package for all of you, even for the naysayers. ..lol

I'm still around for a few days yet.
« Last post by MickyP on Today at 12:12:19 PM »
You state that winning methods do not exist. This implies that winning is not possible. A method is a combination of a host of different factors that guides the play to potential wins.

If your statement was true, roulette would not exist nor would this forum.
Gambling Philosophy / Re: RDL - Red Days of Loss
« Last post by MickyP on Today at 12:05:52 PM »
There are no limitations to how and what people think nor what they understand from written thought unless you live in a box.

I stated that I enjoyed the read and that it was thought provoking. A sane persons response to an unusual and otherwise unorthodox point of view.
Gambling Philosophy / Re: RDL - Red Days of Loss
« Last post by MrPerfect. on Today at 11:53:21 AM »
When things make no sense,  let assume they are result of abuse. I can not imagine situation when whatever thinking is a result of perfectly sane mind. Can really anyone?
« Last post by Jesper on Today at 11:45:16 AM »
Many value a method by personal experience.  We will allways at some time find a play which not fit the method. Many trash the method because of that.  We CAN win or lose with any method. There are some better than others.
We can lose or have problem using any.  "Winning methods" do not exist, so we must be prepared to have some harder sessions from time to time.   

For anyone seeking to understand roulette a little better this thread contains some fascinating  posts.

I can see Harry was a rational/logical thinking man. Wonder if he ever managed to run his car on water. He will be missed.
« Last post by MickyP on Today at 10:55:29 AM »
"I had to do 576 spins to win 102. After 264 spins the balance was 99 units, so half the spins were needed for just one unit.(if I could know before I had made the end at 99)."

With these type of stats I'd trash the idea but on the other hand if it's RNG PC roulette; go...you good thing...go!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10