Author Topic: Bullseye  (Read 19720 times)

DrTalos

• New
Re: Bullseye
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 06:22:05 PM »
I did, dobbelsteen, but I didn't get any of it. I do not understand the system and the idea behind it. I would love to understand it better, if you could help me...
  So, if you are looking for my opinion, I have none

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 06:39:36 PM »
This is so true, Real. Human mind needs to see a pattern where there is not. I always say that there is no  reason in selecting numbers to play, or special combination that works as triggers (wait three blacks, then...) this is nonsense. If a system works, must do it with any random number you chose to bet.

[size=78%]   [/size]

Actually what YOU say is nonsense!
What if your "any" number disappears for too long?
If the progression is the solution for you then all gamblers would have found the "holy grail" by now, for example the martingale progression, but we already know that there are limitations on bankroll and table limits, thus no practical at all.
By saying a progression is the only thing which required for success I understand that you are far away from reality!

DrTalos

• New
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2016, 07:34:40 PM »
You need a system that not relays on a magical winning combination. If you need your number to be hit, you are wandering in a deep dark wood. What I meant is that your system (in order to be HG) must win no matter the sequence of numbers the wheel sorts out. This is why I wrote that the recovery sometimes can be a relatively slow process, but overall the system end up winning (one unit).
  You are not paying attention, I guess.
  A single number can disappear for a long time, but who said I play a single number?
  I guess you agree with me if I tell you that a simple chance can disappear for a less considerable amount of time, or a dozen can sleep for more than that but less than a straight number, and so on and so forth.
  The trick is a "playable Martingale". I keep saying that, I know I am boring.
  Let me clarify for you one more time. Suppose I am playing red with my progression. I win. Then, with the same outcomes, same list of numbers, I play black. The system must win as well, otherwise is not trustfully. That my point.

BlueAngel

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2016, 07:43:57 PM »
You need a system that not relays on a magical winning combination. If you need your number to be hit, you are wandering in a deep dark wood. What I meant is that your system (in order to be HG) must win no matter the sequence of numbers the wheel sorts out. This is why I wrote that the recovery sometimes can be a relatively slow process, but overall the system end up winning (one unit).
  You are not paying attention, I guess.
  A single number can disappear for a long time, but who said I play a single number?
  I guess you agree with me if I tell you that a simple chance can disappear for a less considerable amount of time, or a dozen can sleep for more than that but less than a straight number, and so on and so forth.
  The trick is a "playable Martingale". I keep saying that, I know I am boring.
  Let me clarify for you one more time. Suppose I am playing red with my progression. I win. Then, with the same outcomes, same list of numbers, I play black. The system must win as well, otherwise is not trustfully. That my point.

Now that you have explained it I totally agree.
Actually I've developed such progression and user ''weird'' can confirm this.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2016, 07:54:21 PM »
What you guys don't realize and I didn't realize for a long time is that "a single number going missing for a long time" is totally manageable and in fact, more manageable than any other bet selection going missing simply because of the lowest possible cost and highest possible payout.

For so long I was horrified of playing a single number because "it can go missing for multiple hundreds of spins!"; ya so what??  It MUST come back too. :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:14:18 PM by Reyth »

DrTalos

• New
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2016, 08:26:52 PM »
You Reyth found what I discovered a long ago: fewer numbers your selection is, easiest your recovery, longer your game. The other side of the coin, is that your profit costs you long hours at the table. Overall, is a good rule, but brings you in a dead alley. If I have to invest big bankroll and huge amount of time to gain pennies, is better for me to find a job! ;]
  A single number can be played with a slow progression that covers 153 spins with a total bankroll of 1510 units, and if you play the oldest number out (already late for more than 100 spin) you can win quite easily. Is it bullettproff? Is not, unfortunately, and your losses will be more than your winnings, so the nature of this games.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2016, 08:40:19 PM »

Thank you.  At least I have confirmation that I am not totally insane. : )

I am able to cover 184 spins with a bankroll of 1310 units and yes it is definitely not bullet proof which is why I choose to cover 920 spins. 

However, being paid pennies?  This is definitely not the case.  This system pays very well for the time invested although I will definitely agree with you that using a live wheel would be quite tedious.  I play online.

DrTalos

• New
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2016, 11:20:43 PM »
How can you be covered for 920 spins? I guess one hit will not be enough.
  The system you are talking about is "bullseye"?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2016, 01:04:28 AM »
Yes.  If it goes beyond 92 spins then there is recovery which is a series of wins on 9 remaining levels of 92 spins each.  The chance of one number hitting within 92 spins is right at about 92%.  92% can only be expected to fail 4 times in a row.

BlueAngel

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2016, 03:28:53 PM »
No matter how long your progression is, it's just a progression on a single number afterall.
I already have progressions for singles, why do I have to complicated?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2016, 03:34:03 PM »
You don't have to do anything.  If you have a progression that wins with a single number great.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2016, 07:04:43 PM »
Just went live with real money.  Updates to follow.

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »
C'mon Reyth, make some damage, you deserve it!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2016, 07:41:38 PM »
Session #1 complete +572 units in 37 minutes!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:44:13 PM by Reyth »

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:01 PM »
He he, nice feeling, yeah...